Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Holidays. I hope the rosin is flowing! I can't wait to be home squeezing in the New Year. I ran out of time before leaving but ill be on 2 week quarantine when I return so there will be plenty of time

Merry Christmas everyone. I took yesterday and today off…eating all sorts of goodie’s. :Namaste:

Today, on Day 15, I performed the 1st bucket change. It’s a pretty simple operation, but I need another bucket. Anyway I use Blue Planet Nutrients right now giving 3ml/gal of each. Here’s what’s going in the 3 gal of RO water in each bucket:

BPN Grow 9ml
BPN Micro 9ml
BPN Bloom 9ml
BPN Cal-Mag 6ml
HydroGuard 6ml

I PH to 5.5-6.0. It worked out that after adding all the nutrients it took 5ml of PH down to get to 5.8 (in both buckets). Pretty easy. I don’t worry about the EC too much. I know that what I’m putting in the bucket is good for them at this point. Now I will monitor it daily to make sure there is adequate water and the PH remains in the good range. You can learn a lot about what the plant is doing or not doing by monitoring and keeping track of what is happening.

Enjoy!

So far brother. Had a couple inches of snow last night. You remember that stuff?
I haven’t shoveled snow in…I can’t remember. I don’t even own a snow shovel. :slide:

BTW, today was another push day. I did 100 pushups, ab roller work, and walked 4.1 miles. My weight is 184 lbs and I feel pretty good for an old dude-cardiac patient with heart disease. There are a lot of active old people living around here in my neighborhood, which is a good thing. Not many that can keep up with me, but at least they try…:laugh:.

Get off the couch!

BTW, today was another push day. I did 100 pushups, ab roller work, and walked 4.1 miles. My weight is 184 lbs and I feel pretty good for an old dude-cardiac patient with heart disease. There are a lot of active old people living around here in my neighborhood, which is a good thing. Not many that can keep up with me, but at least they try…:laugh:.

Get off the couch!

GT,
I have unintentionally lost about 23 lbs, 209 in Nov 2020, and on the same scale last month I was 186 lbs.
We are working to find the problem.

GT,
I have unintentionally lost about 23 lbs, 209 in Nov 2020, and on the same scale last month I was 186 lbs.
We are working to find the problem.
Could be many things. A lot of them are easy to fix. I’m in your corner brother.

Back
Top Bottom