Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Trust me, you’d hit it. :p
At this point, I would probably roll up a bottom leaf that yellowed and fell off..... I hit a dry spell...... it sucks. :eek:

I wish we lived closer. I’d help you out.

Now that is a friendly gesture.....and I appreciate it. I'll just keep obsessing over my small seedlings, and will be ok till they are done. They are a very fast strain.

Would like to know why as well

Bugs. Plain and simple. They suck all the vigor out of an otherwise healthy plant. Now, it could be two beans that genetically are just poopoo, but I don’t think so. I’m also fairly confident in my nutes, environment, lighting, etc. so I really don’t think that is the problem.

Now that is a friendly gesture.....and I appreciate it. I'll just keep obsessing over my small seedlings, and will be ok till they are done. They are a very fast strain.

I hope you’ll have some bud soon.

I never would have guessed that. In the full pic of the plants they look pretty healthy to me.

Only because I ORDERED them to stand at ATTENTION... LOL. Actually they could be in much worse shape. I’m okay with what’s happening. I’ll have a few good nugs and some killer oils when it’s all done.

Dont have one so I guess we can't discuss that topic?
Don't have one so we can discuss that topic! All kidding aside, Teddy's PM to MadDab (quoted in his thread) seems to be more about the promotion of non-sponsor products rather than reference to them. They do, however, seem to consider pictures being promotion, which would mean that the router pics have to go! Well also because we all get slapped now and then for non-cannabis photographs ;).

New toys are always good.

With all things considered (bugs, possible genetic crap, etc.) your garden does look damn fine GT. Like you said, you’d have some smoke and killer oils. That’s what it’s all about.

DUDE those GG clones look so good. Very nice. Keep up the good work man. Enjoy that dabski

Back
Top Bottom