Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Skipping ahead to say DAUMN!!!! That's some beautiful Rosin but dude.... that nug of the GG4 is out of this world my friend! Wow. Love the scenery around here as of late and I'm sure it'll only get better once your back out on the lake.

Have a great monday

Okay,
I actually got the idea for using the bandaid patch and oil from a registered nurse, who was featured in a video on The Green Flower, episode, Neurodegenerative Diseases, for patients who have trouble ingesting oil. They place it over the wrists so it gets into the blood stream, which is what I'm also doing with bandaids. I don't make up these things, I do my research like we all should do.
But for the case of just ending it, you win! you're right, I digress. I wasn't giving Grandpa the recipe to make oil, I am giving him ideas to add to his coconut oil recipe he's always made before you got here.
Sorry If I lead you astray GrandpaT, going back to my bubble.
You misunderstood my post as an attack G2. I'm offering my best information the same way you are. I was giving more information about topicals gleaned from the many pages of information on the Magnus8 thread (who has done amazing research on the topic), as well as information from my own research on the internet, as well as from SweetSue. Yes, the wrists are a point that is used for transdermal patches, but those are not just oil and bandaids. They are made with carriers specifically designed to carry materials into the blood (DMSO among others). And while these may work for you, this is a public website used for research by many non-members searching for information, and I thought it was important to get the information I have here as well.

I'm not attacking you G2, and you should know that about me by now. We are both sharing information we have discovered through research and personal experience. Please don't retreat into your bubble. You have amazing information to share.

Mmm cake...

Dang that ak had a lot of side branches!

“Had” being the main word here...

She’s awesome. Internodal spacing is beautiful. I didn’t do anything to this plant. She topped herself basically.

“Had” being the main word here...

She’s awesome. Internodal spacing is beautiful. I didn’t do anything to this plant. She topped herself basically.

Sounds and looks like a keeper.

Wait.... GT what is in that cake??? Just to make sure I would want to eat it..... :)

Good morning! The weather has turned to Spring-like around here. Yesterday was fabulous and I spent much of it outdoors. Still moving slowly, but I’m feeling better and that makes me smile. It’s that or I’m really, really high all the time...

I’m actually pleased with the bug situation at the moment. I know they’re not gone from two sprayings, but it’s severely reduced...at the moment. I’m planning on spraying a few more times since it’s only 2-3 weeks to finish anyway. The buds are smaller than I hoped, but at least I know why. The amount of trichomes are pretty good so I’m hoping it’ll be decent weed.

Here’s a few pictures from this beautiful morning. Please have a wonderful day! Enjoy!

The GG clones are definitely not clones any longer...

Cheers! Peace out!

Looking good GT. Glad the bugs are coming under control. Jealous you got our warm spell. We're taking the tail end of that nor'easter as we speak. With some extra lake effect sprinkled in yay.

Back
Top Bottom