Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Its not the old days GT, don't call in a napalm strike.

They're called Hades bombs now..... Oh, wait....that won't work. Hmmm, what happened to go old flamethrowers? Hey, maybe Elon Musk may have an extra one.

GT, don't do the Ozone Generator. That is not good at all for plants. There are some articles on the web about it. Took others many grows to figure out what was causing the problem in the grow rooms.

I got a haircut last month and the girl had a spray bottle the just sprayed... I think it was like a well pump tank... with a small air bladder around a water bag... sprayied at any angle... I told her I was impressed by her bottle

Lololololol

Hey gramps! Sounds like you got a plan man:cheer:
We’re here sending positive vibes:ciao:

Good morning! I’m still hobbling around and trying to get things back to normal. Not easy when I’m in pain. They gave me some opiates and I hate taking these damn things, but I really need them just to move right now. Mostly I’m sitting on my butt though. Just gotta take it slow until I heal. I’m planning on giving another spray tomorrow.

Here’s a few pictures from this morning. I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hope u feel better pops plants look real good

GT, don't do the Ozone Generator. That is not good at all for plants. There are some articles on the web about it. Took others many grows to figure out what was causing the problem in the grow rooms.

Okay. Thanks JM!

Gather round boys and girls! Grandpa’s making Rosin...

I used a little over 5 grams of some insane good GG. I clean any stems and put it in a 90 micron bag, while my home made rosin press warms up:

I then use my smaller—6 ton—press to do a pre-smash on the pouch of bud:

Then, once the plates are at the temp I want (225F on my PID), I place the pouch inside some parchment and press away. (It takes practice to get to know the perfect temps/pressure/time for each strain. Naturally, it also depends on the press being used. Mine is home made and not a professional rosin press...but it cost me very little since I had the press.)

Then, it’s just a matter of gathering the goodness:

Cheers!

That looks seriously good, GT. :goodjob:

Ian

And I just caught up on your journal . . . sorry to hear about your med issues. Getting old sucks, but as we both know, cannabis really, really helps.

Ian

And I just caught up on your journal . . . sorry to hear about your med issues. Getting old sucks, but as we both know, cannabis really, really helps.

Ian

You got that right Ian!

Back
Top Bottom