Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Bugs. BAH! I'll let regular people come into my grow in street clothes but other growers have to strip down to bare skin and be Cloroxed and wear a white Tyvek coverall. So far, none have wanted to see my grow that badly. I have access to an old x-ray machine... I wonder how long people would have to stand in it before all bugs were dead... just an idea.

Just wanted to say I hope you feel better buddy. Sorry about the bugs. And the 2 zips.... I think I'd have to smoke nonstop to kill that much herb.

Just glad to hear you are okay. Take all the time you need.

The bugs look like spider mites. I’m really surprised the lady bugs didn’t kill them. I sprayed with some Flying Skull. I hope it’ll kill them. I think I was out of the grow for 6 or 7 days and already have spotted leaf damage on some lower leaves. That’s how I noticed them. I turned the leaf over and boom! There they were. I hate bugs!

Aww..... drat! I got mine under control by isolating the plants and making it into FHO at harvest so none of the eggs stood a chance.

My deepest wishes that you keep them under control. :hug: I never left the garden without showering and changing my clothes.

The bugs look like spider mites. I’m really surprised the lady bugs didn’t kill them. I sprayed with some Flying Skull. I hope it’ll kill them. I think I was out of the grow for 6 or 7 days and already have spotted leaf damage on some lower leaves. That’s how I noticed them. I turned the leaf over and boom! There they were. I hate bugs!
Damn brother, sorry to hear about your health and the bugs in your garden. You know my sentiments regarding Spider mites and fighting them. Stay on them Gramps! Hope you get a clean bill of health and your garden rebounds for you and kicks those little bastards asses!

Hope you’re alright GT. Plants look good still so hopefully you can get the bugs under control. I hate bugs! Feel better my friend and don’t forget a friend in need is a friend indeed but a friend with weed is better, especially when they’re looking after tour garden:rofl: lol get well soon.

Hello friends. Sorry I’ve been absent. Gather round for another short story!

Grandpa got thrown into the hospital...Doh! Not fun, not enjoyable...not in any way, shape, or form. My old vertebrates aren’t what they used to be. So, now I’m home—thank you Jesus, hallelujah!—but still fairly immobile. It’ll take a few days to get back to half-normal...physically not mentally :smokin:.
However, my garden suffered. I go through hell and back...I fought with doctors, tooth and nail, to get out of that hades hole hospital only to come home to BUGS IN MY GARDEN!!!

I did a spray last night, but I’m so disappointed. I feel like burning the whole place down. Over 2.5 years without ANY bugs...and now this. I have a feeling the person I had taking care of my little garden (while I was incarcerated in hell) also brought in the Satan’s spawn. He also, apparently, liked smoking my weed as well. I told him to smoke as much as he wanted since he was helping me out, but wow! Looks like he smoked about 2 oz in a week...:cough:.

Moral of the story? Stay out of hell...

Here’s what things look like this morning. Maybe I can salvage something...we shall see. Enjoy!

The Glue clones are actually looking decent:

This poor AK is still holding on. I’m hoping to give her some attention soon. All my plans got sidetracked with being in the hospital:

Lookin great pops plumping up for Shure

Well, if he came twice a day for six days and consumed two ounces, the math says he smoked five grams on each visit. Pretty sure that didn't happen. I bet he has smoke for a month stashed at home courtesy of GT. Hope it wasn't your GG4.

Oh ya, glad your OK.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the encouragement. At the moment I’m not very optimistic, but I’ve been through much worse. If it goes way south I’ll just trash and start over. But, there’s hope that I’ll at least pull enough to make some killer oil...I’ll call it “Grandpa’s MitE Oil!” :theband:

Back
Top Bottom