Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Show those bugs no mercy! Nuke'Em! Just talked to a 502 grower a day or so ago that said Nuke'Em saved his ass from spider mites.

I’ve got a bunch of stuff to try.

Sounds like you caught them early. Any webs?

No, no webs yet, but I can’t believe they spread as fast as they did. I suppose it’s possible they were there already, but I don’t think so. I’m pretty good at spotting bad stuff.

Aww..... drat! I got mine under control by isolating the plants and making it into FHO at harvest so none of the eggs stood a chance.

My deepest wishes that you keep them under control. :hug: I never left the garden without showering and changing my clothes.

Thanks Sue. Yeah, it’s a pain, but I’ll get it under control...I have to!

The Borg is the worst, stay on them and spray every 3 days minimum.

Thanks! My plan is to hit them twice (every 3 days) with three different kinds of bug killer.

Damn brother, sorry to hear about your health and the bugs in your garden. You know my sentiments regarding Spider mites and fighting them. Stay on them Gramps! Hope you get a clean bill of health and your garden rebounds for you and kicks those little bastards asses!

Thanks bud. I’ll get there. I’m sure I’ll still get something decent out of this.

Hope you’re alright GT. Plants look good still so hopefully you can get the bugs under control. I hate bugs! Feel better my friend and don’t forget a friend in need is a friend indeed but a friend with weed is better, especially when they’re looking after tour garden:rofl: lol get well soon.

LOL! You got that right!

Lookin great pops plumping up for Shure

Thanks Jack!

Well, if he came twice a day for six days and consumed two ounces, the math says he smoked five grams on each visit. Pretty sure that didn't happen. I bet he has smoke for a month stashed at home courtesy of GT. Hope it wasn't your GG4.

Oh ya, glad your OK.

LOL! Yeah it was the Glue...I’m okay with it. I’m sad he’s a douchebag, but I had nobody else. He kept everything alive...and gave me crabs too. What can I say?

Growers crabs.......ewwww. I hope I don't have that problem.

I doubt I will, for my humidity will always be higher than most.

Glad your back GT, sorry about your babies though.

National Enquirer headline.

Hahaha!

Growers crabs.......ewwww. I hope I don't have that problem.

I doubt I will, for my humidity will always be higher than most.

Glad your back GT, sorry about your babies though.

Thanks bud! It’ll all work out.

Fuck GT ask me to house sit anytime! Sounds like a shit spell you just had mate. Hope you get back into it soon. Exterminate! Exterminate!

I wish I could man. You’d freeze your nads in this weather though...LOL!

It’s a pretty funny sight...imagine an old, crippled, one-eyed, fat-man mumbling expletives to himself as he sprays the plants...plumbers crack and everything! :ganjamon:

I got a haircut last month and the girl had a spray bottle the just sprayed... I think it was like a well pump tank... with a small air bladder around a water bag... sprayied at any angle... I told her I was impressed by her bottle

I'm having issues as well with strawberry cough h have rust spots guessing it has to do with a bug prob wat the best thing to use mid flower

I’ve got a bunch of stuff to try.

No, no webs yet, but I can’t believe they spread as fast as they did. I suppose it’s possible they were there already, but I don’t think so. I’m pretty good at spotting bad stuff.

Thanks Sue. Yeah, it’s a pain, but I’ll get it under control...I have to!

Thanks! My plan is to hit them twice (every 3 days) with three different kinds of bug killer.

Thanks bud. I’ll get there. I’m sure I’ll still get something decent out of this.

LOL! You got that right!

Thanks Jack!

LOL! Yeah it was the Glue...I’m okay with it. I’m sad he’s a douchebag, but I had nobody else. He kept everything alive...and gave me crabs too. What can I say?

Bet you thought your crab days were done with the service huh. :rofl:

Still dumping snow today. No power probs so I think I'll finally flip

Good morning! I’m still hobbling around and trying to get things back to normal. Not easy when I’m in pain. They gave me some opiates and I hate taking these damn things, but I really need them just to move right now. Mostly I’m sitting on my butt though. Just gotta take it slow until I heal. I’m planning on giving another spray tomorrow.

Here’s a few pictures from this morning. I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hey GPT, sending good karma for ya bud, hope you feel better soon.... what a shame to have to spray those girls now. Have you looked at an ozone generator to fight those bugs.... I know deville had a bout in his grow and used one... might be easier on those sweet flowers.

Hey GPT, sending good karma for ya bud, hope you feel better soon.... what a shame to have to spray those girls now. Have you looked at an ozone generator to fight those bugs.... I know deville had a bout in his grow and used one... might be easier on those sweet flowers.

Never thought about it. I need to do some research. Thanks!

Thanks! I’m hoping I can salvage this one. I hate wasting my time. I thought seriously about scrapping this run and starting over, but the frost is still looking okay, and they’re still throwing white pistols so I’ll spray and try to control them long enough to finish.

Back
Top Bottom