Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Now that looks like a powerful sativa, I love buds like that. I tend to not share that kind of stuff. I've tried 2 destroyer seeds and neither one survived past the tap root emerging. I got a feeling they're pretty old seeds.
I just picked up a pack of them recently. Its one I have wanted to try after seeing Gray do his thang. When I clear up some room I will pop 4 in hopes of 2 girls. If I find something you like, let me know.

That looks like some excellent smoke to me. F**k the bag appeal.
:ganjamon:

As it turns out - yep F**k the bag appeal. I've been smoking it as my base meds for a couple days and it's very strong and very clean. Especially that first rush! :bongrip: I love to surf a high, so I like to hit it every 15-20 minutes for a fresh rush, and I haven't managed to tire Destroyer out yet. I keep getting that clean soaring rush whenever I hit it. Very nice weed.

Now that looks like a powerful sativa, I love buds like that. I tend to not share that kind of stuff. I've tried 2 destroyer seeds and neither one survived past the tap root emerging. I got a feeling they're pretty old seeds.

Heheh, me too. No one would appreciate it. I'll pass some along just for the joke, if I think the guy hasn't ever had anything that looks like it. I never get tired of seeing him try to figure it out after he takes a normal puff. He looks up, he looks at the pipe, he looks at me, he looks at the herb, he looks at me ... it's fun. :laughtwo:

A Magnificent grow. Was the reason I got/grew CBG seeds. :snowboating:

Connoisseur crap, who needs it right?
GreatDay!

More for us! :ganjamon:

:thumb:

I just picked up a pack of them recently. Its one I have wanted to try after seeing Gray do his thang. When I clear up some room I will pop 4 in hopes of 2 girls. If I find something you like, let me know.

Be prepared. Mine went sour about mid-veg - couldn't keep a decent posture - got very finicky about water ... but both turned out good buds and superior smoke - well worth it if you can manage 'em.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I pulled Goji and Star Pupil from the room today, and I'll get them chopped tomorrow. The Goji buds are the densest I think I've ever grown - no give at all when you try to squeeze 'em. They feel like brussels sprouts. :yummy:

As it turns out - yep F**k the bag appeal. I've been smoking it as my base meds for a couple days and it's very strong and very clean. Especially that first rush! :bongrip: I love to surf a high, so I like to hit it every 15-20 minutes for a fresh rush, and I haven't managed to tire Destroyer out yet. I keep getting that clean soaring rush whenever I hit it. Very nice weed.

Heheh, me too. No one would appreciate it. I'll pass some along just for the joke, if I think the guy hasn't ever had anything that looks like it. I never get tired of seeing him try to figure it out after he takes a normal puff. He looks up, he looks at the pipe, he looks at me, he looks at the herb, he looks at me ... it's fun. :laughtwo:

More for us! :ganjamon:

:thumb:

Be prepared. Mine went sour about mid-veg - couldn't keep a decent posture - got very finicky about water ... but both turned out good buds and superior smoke - well worth it if you can manage 'em.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I pulled Goji and Star Pupil from the room today, and I'll get them chopped tomorrow. The Goji buds are the densest I think I've ever grown - no give at all when you try to squeeze 'em. They feel like brussels sprouts. :yummy:
Is that Goji Pupil? I've got a few beans of that I'm planning on trying next.

Is that Goji Pupil? I've got a few beans of that I'm planning on trying next.

Yep. Definitely drop a GojiPupil. :cheesygrinsmiley: It really grew on me, and I'm looking forward to refilling the jar. I like it better than Star Pupil.

Yep. Definitely drop a GojiPupil. :cheesygrinsmiley: It really grew on me, and I'm looking forward to refilling the jar. I like it better than Star Pupil.
I got to try some of Yeti's Star Pupil and really enjoyed it. I know the Goji OG is supposed to be really tasty, so I'm sure that would and up the flavor.

It'll be next in queue.
:Namaste:

Here's my current rotation/selection of weeds ...

Left to right, top to bottom ....

Fresh UBH x GT
BubbaHash
DevilsCarnival - Lime Cleaner pheno
Y Griega
Carnival

AcapulcoGold
Fresh Destroyer

:bongrip: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got to try some of Yeti's Star Pupil and really enjoyed it. I know the Goji OG is supposed to be really tasty, so I'm sure that would and up the flavor.

It'll be next in queue.
:Namaste:
What was the high like of that Star Pupil?

What was the high like of that Star Pupil?
Hey Van,...Gray. TBH the Star Pupil was just ok for me. She excels in looks but there are way better strains out there for taste, high , potency , etc. She gets a solid '7'. I haven't grown out any other variables using her as a cross. They sound good from wat peeps say , so. The main thing that i always remember is 'taste', never forget a tasty strain. If i recall, her taste was , just ok, and so was the buzz and strength,..just not wat i'm after , i guess. Still have a bunch of the gifted seeds from Breeder. No time to run them...too many other ones i wanna try first. Anyhow , just finished a few puffs of A5 Killer Haze....rambling....:ganjamon:...cheers.

Yeah it seems like people love the looks but I haven't heard anything overly amazing about the Star Pupil's smoke. Now I realize that everyone has different things they like....hell my friends love the Hawaiian strain I grew a while back and its just ok to me....I mean they all love it. Its decent weed....probably similar to your 7 description, but just doesn't fit into any of the buckets I like to classify my weed into (listen to music, watch movies, daytime focus work strain, daytime fun strain, decompress at the end of the day, sleep meds, etc) better than other strains I already have.

Nope, you're not the only one. I thought it was a solid 7 too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

What's interesting about Star Pupil is its simple breeding - just Thai and Afghan. But it was a muddy sort of sativa buzz for me - brighter than a typical hybrid but not like a true sativa. Nice taste and color though!

Nope, you're not the only one. I thought it was a solid 7 too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

What's interesting about Star Pupil is its simple breeding - just Thai and Afghan. But it was a muddy sort of sativa buzz for me - brighter than a typical hybrid but not like a true sativa. Nice taste and color though!
Thats kind of what I was getting at....what the type of buzz it was since I knew it was a fairly simple and not far removed from two landraces. I would imagine you would need to grow out a dozen or two to see the main phenos and figure out what is the most to an individuals liking.

Back
Top Bottom