Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Thanks for the info on the re veg topic Van, Gray & Duggs.

The clones are looking nicer now and starting to fill up my little 2x4 Clone/Veg Tent.

More grow space please! Cheers guys :passitleft:

I like taking the clones in flower.....love the monster cropping growth, when it finally explodes! Good luck!!
So, my mothers are showing new growth. Theres an interesting purple on the leaves. An byproduct of its few weeks in flower, possibly, or just the fact they havent been properly fed in a while. I gave them water from my hydro rig today, which is deep in flower right now, so not much Nitrogen.

Clones are looking kinda sad. One clone has roots. The rest are slow, but still green. I havent seen many yellow leaves yet. Poor little clones are shoehorned into my little cloner.

As I said, the plant finishing in hydro is a short timer. Maybe a week? It's almost 2 weeks over. Considering the horror I put this poor thing through I honestly dont have any idea how long it will take.

I probably have a couple dozen different strains as well and there are still times I look them all over and think, I need something new. It's like going to the grocery store and then later searching for something to eat but not being able to find anything that looks good at that point in time.
I liked this Inzane in the membrane so much, and we started taking clones about 1.5 yrs. ago and its the most potent weed I've ever tried !! But we're moving on now, Ghost train haze, & Sour diesel & bberry. 15 days into 12/12. We like variety too, but if you don't have Inzane in the membrane in your collection, I highly recommend it !!

:thumb: Inzane looks interesting, thanks!

GTH is definitely on my list, too. PotChimp has a #1 that I've been drooling over. :love:

I liked this Inzane in the membrane so much, and we started taking clones about 1.5 yrs. ago and its the most potent weed I've ever tried !! But we're moving on now, Ghost train haze, & Sour diesel & bberry. 15 days into 12/12. We like variety too, but if you don't have Inzane in the membrane in your collection, I highly recommend it !!
Thanks for the recommendation. I give it a look. I just got a few new crosses from Morglie I'm dying to drop. He did a seed reproduction on Mulanje and also crossed it to my Killer A5 Haze and Bubba Hash cuts. There should be some good ones in there.

Darn it, no, it wasn't me. I still don't have a stoner strain in my closet. I have some Kushes, but none of them are particularly sleepy. I even have a Black Domina cross that I thought would do the trick, but nope.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

Destroyer is dried and jarred and yielded 128 grams, 4.51 ounces. :yahoo: I'm shocked at the yield! I was hoping for 3 ounces. :cheesygrinsmiley: It spent 132 days in veg, 89 days in bloom and still got me 0.579 grams per day.

It was a complete PIA, droopy and unhappy most of its life, but it's a better pheno than the last one. This one has a very strong rush, whew! I have another one ready to flip, and I was going to scrap it, but after this I'm gonna have to go another round with it, I think.

Look at this crap. :cheesygrinsmiley: No one in his right mind would grow any of this for profit. It has some foxtails almost 2 inches long. :laughtwo: One of the privileges of hobby growing.

That's Destroyer from Cannabiogen.

The first one I ran in 2014 was a nice dense compact pheno that turned red and smelled like blueberries. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Apparently they're working more Thai into it. This one reminds me of Thai or Colombian Gold - magnificent smoke!

And a pain in the ass. Ugh.

Destroyer is dried and jarred and yielded 128 grams, 4.51 ounces. :yahoo: I'm shocked at the yield! I was hoping for 3 ounces. :cheesygrinsmiley: It spent 132 days in veg, 89 days in bloom and still got me 0.579 grams per day.

It was a complete PIA, droopy and unhappy most of its life, but it's a better pheno than the last one. This one has a very strong rush, whew! I have another one ready to flip, and I was going to scrap it, but after this I'm gonna have to go another round with it, I think.

Look at this crap. :cheesygrinsmiley: No one in his right mind would grow any of this for profit. It has some foxtails almost 2 inches long. :laughtwo: One of the privileges of hobby growing.

That looks like some excellent smoke to me. F**k the bag appeal.
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom