Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Yeah, the current Kali Mist isn't the award winner from years ago. They lost it in a raid in 1998, and I haven't heard the raves you would expect if they'd managed to recreate it. There are still a few strains out there that have the pre-98 Kali though, and the Kali comes through strongly. I've had Y Griega and Bluniverse. I also had a 2046 (Neville's x Kali) seed but it didn't sprout. :(

Medical Seeds has a Y Griega CBD which might be even better for the wife. :Namaste:
Ace's Kali China has the old Kali Mist in it. It's been backcrossed to the China Yunnan side, so it's only about 25% of the genetics, but it is there.

A5 x Kali China in the garden now. :yummy:

Ace's Kali China has the old Kali Mist in it. It's been backcrossed to the China Yunnan side, so it's only about 25% of the genetics, but it is there.

A5 x Kali China in the garden now. :yummy:
I haven't even popped any of the A5 x Kali yet. I can't wait to see how that turns out. Kali China crosses are amazing. I got an email from Dubi at ACE and they are sending me the following testers:
Nevil's Haze x Panama fem
C5 Haze x Kali China fem
HashPlant Haze x Kali China fem
So there are more strains with some of the old Kali Mist in them. Gray, let me know if any of those float your boat.

Y Griega is dried and jarred and yielded 80 grams, 2.82 ounces over 161 days = 0.497 grams per day. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So I averaged 3.02 ounces each, in 6 gallon pots this run. That compares to 4.21 ounces each for the run last summer - not terribly disappointing. And the produce has been very good quality. These last two, Destroyer and Y Griega, are exquisite! :love:

:roorrip:
very nice those buds are beautiful I was just talking to @Pennywise about some of these seeds I have and he mentioned you were growing one im thinking of taking one of those on this fall you sure did a nice job on that one gray!:goodjob::blunt:

I haven't even popped any of the A5 x Kali yet. I can't wait to see how that turns out. Kali China crosses are amazing. I got an email from Dubi at ACE and they are sending me the following testers:
Nevil's Haze x Panama fem
C5 Haze x Kali China fem
HashPlant Haze x Kali China fem
So there are more strains with some of the old Kali Mist in them. Gray, let me know if any of those float your boat.
Hmmm ... Hashplant Haze x Kali China ... sounds like fun ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hashplant Haze. I saw this in their r&d section and was wondering if the that's their Hashplant crossed with Old-timer's, crossed with Kali China. That could be an interesting one.

Just Hashplant Haze sounds interesting! Anybody ever tried that one?
The Hashplant Haze is another old Dutch hybrid ACE was gifted along with the A5, C5 and Neville's haze. They won't release any of these on their own. You might be able to find someone on ICmag that is still growing it out but getting a cut would be pretty difficult to get I would guess.

The Hashplant Haze is another old Dutch hybrid ACE was gifted along with the A5, C5 and Neville's haze. They won't release any of these on their own. You might be able to find someone on ICmag that is still growing it out but getting a cut would be pretty difficult to get I would guess.
Ah, I see. I'm kind of wishing I would have picked up their S1 hashplant. That crossed with a tropical sativa could be interesting.

Smokey picked it up and if he finds a keeper he'll hook us up. He found that bubba cut so maybe he can get lucky with those. He also is running the Cherry Queen from Bohdi.

Sounds like some winners. I need to try some of Ace's landrace sativas but some of them have the potential to go very long. And for a guy like me with very little flowering space, i always need to take those things into consideration. But love the idea of people saving them old un-mixed genetics for future generations to explore, and experiment with. :)
Peace.

Smokey picked it up and if he finds a keeper he'll hook us up. He found that bubba cut so maybe he can get lucky with those. He also is running the Cherry Queen from Bohdi.
Sweet! I was on the fence with the Cherry Queen. I ended up going with the green mountain seeds instead due to the price difference and the pure sativa part.. I guess I wouldn't have gotten it either way though. Oh well. The Cherry Queen sounds interesting as well.
Sounds like some winners. I need to try some of Ace's landrace sativas but some of them have the potential to go very long. And for a guy like me with very little flowering space, i always need to take those things into consideration. But love the idea of people saving them old un-mixed genetics for future generations to explore, and experiment with. :)
Peace.
That Hashplant they have is pure indica and a small plant at that for an indica as well. I gotta say though, b their sativas are where it's at. Just gotta flip them small.

Hey Gray and friends...one strain that never gets a mention around , is, MK Ultra from TH Seeds. Grew it 3 times from fem seeds. I highly recommend this strain for any growers who want to hit it outta the park , first try! This is a very , very nice tasting hybrid . Is from OG Kush and G13. I found them to be very homogeneous and super easy to grow, yielding very high. One of my journals has a grow with her. What i liked most about her was the flavor...wow, she tasted like.....this is where Kripperman comes in and describes her ....:reading420magazine:...............Anyhow , would love to see a brixer try the MK Ultra from TH Seeds. Cheers gang...time for a puff of ....... DBHBB ,Chronic..:surf:

Hey Gray and friends...one strain that never gets a mention around , is, MK Ultra from TH Seeds. Grew it 3 times from fem seeds. I highly recommend this strain for any growers who want to hit it outta the park , first try! This is a very , very nice tasting hybrid . Is from OG Kush and G13. I found them to be very homogeneous and super easy to grow, yielding very high. One of my journals has a grow with her. What i liked most about her was the flavor...wow, she tasted like.....this is where Kripperman comes in and describes her ....:reading420magazine:...............Anyhow , would love to see a brixer try the MK Ultra from TH Seeds. Cheers gang...time for a puff of ....... DBHBB ,Chronic..:surf:

I would! I almost put one into water yesterday or the day before, but ended up putting Wifi#43×Bubba Kush (CSI Humboldt), Sugar Black Rose (Delicious Seeds), and Skywalker OG (by Reserve Privada). But if something doesn't show...ill put that in next. Thanks for the idea :) and thanks for the description of the MK Ultra!

Oh ...Sparks...lol...we gotta get Kripperman in here to properly describe the MK Ultra ...:rofl:...:passitleft:
Aaaaaaahhhhh....MK Ultra! :yummy:

Earthy flavor with hints of pine & wood as if you buried your Christmas Tree in Doc's 3rd run soil for six months and then dug it back up! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom