Graytail's Cupwinners in High Brix Soil - 4x4 - 600W HPS - Perpetual

Outstanding stuff, as always, GT. Those Carnies are lookin' sweet. :circle-of-love:
There isn't any info with the freebie WWxSK, but they are some good smoke. Total party pot, truth serum, with an UP high, lots of energy. Looks like yours moonwalked on you too, she big! :) Was more like a 9 weeker, not 10.

Loving your crops! :peace::cheer:

Outstanding stuff, as always, GT. Those Carnies are lookin' sweet. :circle-of-love:
There isn't any info with the freebie WWxSK, but they are some good smoke. Total party pot, truth serum, with an UP high, lots of energy. Looks like yours moonwalked on you too, she big! :) Was more like a 9 weeker, not 10.

Loving your crops! :peace::cheer:

Thanks, CS! WWxSk will be a challenge, but I have a fairly good start with her.

Love it Gray!

I'm especially liking the pruning you've done. The plants look electric.

The evidence of poor light penetration sealed the pruning question for me - no point in letting them grow buds down there. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I do love that dayglo green color!

Great update as usual my friend :) :passitleft: :thumb:

Thank you, oh master of the outdoor grow. :cheesygrinsmiley: We be keepin' 'em green!

yes beautiful gt

You should post up a pic of your girls here, Ludweed - they should be getting pretty by now - I'd like to see them!

Wow, great convo guys. I must admit I learned a lot reading the last 4 pages and as per usual Gray, fabulous Photo Shoot.

Wow Graytail!!! Unbelievable looking buds your growing!!! very healthy, coated with trichomes and I think I just caught a whiff :)

I wanted to invite you over to my current journal, I will be doing a exciting surprise reveal tonight/tomorrow and think that you may like it! Also check your PM..I have a question for you.. but for sure if you can, swing by my journal tonight or tomorrow to see all the excitement :)

Thanks for the support bro.

I'm pleased with my girls. I think i should have let then stretch out a little more because the buds are packed together big time.

I have 2 of Western winds and 2 of Jack Herer f7 all of these are cloned. The odd one is a bag seed that has been so crazy robust. The clones are 7 weeks 5 days since pistils. The guidance for both varieties says 11-13 weeks. So, in theory, these plants still have a few weeks to go. They aren't all that frosty but they smell great and have been trouble free from the get go.

gt_4.jpg
gt_3.jpg
The bag seed has the type of structure that I'm going to design for in the future.
gt_2.jpg
gt_1.jpg

gt.jpg
week_7_b2.jpg

The four clones were in a scrog at first and then I decided they actually had no need for it. I had gotten my timing a little screwed up and I learned from it.

I'm wondering how much they might swell in the next few weeks, They all have brix readings above 12.

Thanks for the support bro.

I'm pleased with my girls. I think i should have let then stretch out a little more because the buds are packed together big time.

I have 2 of Western winds and 2 of Jack Herer f7 all of these are cloned. The odd one is a bag seed that has been so crazy robust. The clones are 7 weeks 5 days since pistils. The guidance for both varieties says 11-13 weeks. So, in theory, these plants still have a few weeks to go. They aren't all that frosty but they smell great and have been trouble free from the get go.

gt_4.jpg
gt_3.jpg
The bag seed has the type of structure that I'm going to design for in the future.
gt_2.jpg
gt_1.jpg

gt.jpg
week_7_b2.jpg

The four clones were in a scrog at first and then I decided they actually had no need for it. I had gotten my timing a little screwed up and I learned from it.

I'm wondering how much they might swell in the next few weeks, They all have brix readings about 12.
they look awesome.

BTW, that Jack will usually only get frosty right on the buds themselves and the trichomes are tiny litttle things. It also gains the most resin in the last 3 weeks.

Thanks alot doc. Appreciate the compliment for sure.

This is for sure my most successful looking grow. I'll make the final call after curing. But i feel like i was able to successfully implement many of the learnings I picked up from you and the other green thums here at 420. Grateful for the community of gracious growers.

I also wanted to mention in relation to the LED comparison threads. (great reads) that these plants are grown under an ebay sourced led, 500 actual watts, full spectrum. It's a <1$ per watt lamp. It's the only grow light I've ever used and I think it works pretty good. It's about one year old no probs so far.

I have to give it to you VonDan, Those pics are jumping off the screen.

those buds look ripe now. I like to go about 10 weeks from first pistil sighting and they look like they're there :bravo:

keep in mind that clones mature faster than plants from seed.

Nice lookin' girls! :high-five:

Did they take 10 days to show pistils? So you're into week 9 ... ?

The lower buds are certainly still active - new white pistils - but the some of the uppers looked stalled at least. I can sure believe 2 more weeks, but it would depend on what the top buds do. No sense in letting them sit there under bright light if they're not gonna grow or swell or something. But if they start to show some enthusiasm, I let em run. I've gotten into the habit of letting mine run until they give up or hermie :laughtwo: so ...

Comin' up soon! - nice work! :thumb:

[Edit] I just realized that's a cola you're holding in your hand, isn't it? That's the one we talked about opening up? What looks like side branches used to be pressed tight to the main stem. LOL, ho boy that musta been a thick one!

gt_4.jpg

thanks gray,

Yes, good observation about not just letting the top bake. I'm going to keep a close on eye on the tops and make a decision with that in mind.
yes that is one of the colas I asked you about.
yes pistils were visible at day 10. So it is week 9 by that count. However if you go and look up the breeder's video of growing this strain he goes 13 weeks.

These two cultivars (is that term used in canna-talk) responded differently to the regimen. Western Winds was more visibly responsive overall. JH grew happily but it's responses to the drenches and foliars was muted in comparison.

Thanks again. I know that it's time to start using my scope.

I have final weights for Green Love Potion and Panama Seed.

GLP yielded 37 grams, 1.30 ounces over 100 days = 0.370 grams/day. Not so great. I promise I'll give it a fair test one day soon, CareStaker. The one bud I smoked when I jarred it didn't impress me but I had 18 brix Carnival available, too, so ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

The seed I grew from my self-pollinated purple Panama pheno bred true - gorgeous color at the finish, fairly good yield at 63 grams, 2.22 ounces over 119 days = 0.529 grams/day.

Panama Seed - 119 days - 61 days 12/12 - 50 days since pistils - brix 14/15
DSCN52881.JPG

DSCN5285.JPG

DSCN52901.JPG

Back
Top Bottom