Green Knight Berry Bomb Hydro CFL - Experiment #1: Supercropped Defoliated ScROG

She's looking good GK. I feel your pain bro. I've been puffin on this ecig for 5 days now..

Excellent - another convert! I've been very impressed with them I have to admit..... still need a fag though.

I went for a SkyCig. I'm very impressed with it I have to say. The cartridges they make taste lovely, I almost prefer them to the real thing. Then I worked out how to refill them and found the liquid from somewhere else in Drum flavour. That's my tobacco brand so I went for it. It's cheaper but tastes horrible. So pretty close to the real thing really

I went for a SkyCig. I'm very impressed with it I have to say. The cartridges they make taste lovely, I almost prefer them to the real thing. Then I worked out how to refill them and found the liquid from somewhere else in Drum flavour. That's my tobacco brand so I went for it. It's cheaper but tastes horrible. So pretty close to the real thing really

:rofl: i used to smoke that stuff back in the day I kinda like the taste at first but by the end off the day your mouth taste like you've been licking an ashtray!

:rofl: i used to smoke that stuff back in the day I kinda like the taste at first but by the end off the day your mouth taste like you've been licking an ashtray!

I know what you mean - I've smoked Drum for years and really like it but I work from home a lot and just chain smoke so ashtray mouth I'm very familiar with! I'm starting to notice the difference and quite like it

We'll see how it fills the screen. I think the majority will be ok (minus the very last l & r rows), but the front left is looking a bit thin. I think this is the light distribution from the cfl. Even though I'm reversing the light every week the growth is still a bit uneven. The front left does get the fuller light distribution this week so you never know, she may catch up
Have you got any room to put a clip-on light holder under the screw end and use a 45w or 60w Red CFL available on fleabay and standard es or bc 27 fitting? I've ended up with a stepped canopy, looks like an aerial photo of paddy fields

Your defoliation harvest will be worth smoking at the end of wk3 I'm sure, take the edge off

So many people quitting smoking LOL.. ecig business must boom right after new years lmao!

lmao...yep its our only new years resolution this year,I smoke a pack and a half a day,gotta do something soon or i ll start paying for it in my old age.

'It's cheaper but tastes horrible. So pretty close to the real thing really'

Never truer words written in jest GK

I have MS and not very active, so need to quit smoking soon, can't afford ecig and vaporizer, what do you guys or as Woody Harrelson said 'quitters' think of vaporizer and nicotine lozenges?

:hookah:

Have you got any room to put a clip-on light holder under the screw end and use a 45w or 60w Red CFL available on fleabay and standard es or bc 27 fitting? I’ve ended up with a stepped canopy, looks like an aerial photo of paddy fields

Your defoliation harvest will be worth smoking at the end of wk3 I'm sure, take the edge off

'It's cheaper but tastes horrible. So pretty close to the real thing really'

Never truer words written in jest GK

I have MS and not very active, so need to quit smoking soon, can’t afford ecig and vaporizer, what do you guys or as Woody Harrelson said 'quitters' think of vaporizer and nicotine lozenges?

:hookah:
Bro,if you can afford to smoke you can afford e-cig and new tips.it cost my wife and I around 240 bucks a month to smoke,it cost us $219.00 with tax and shipping to get 1 each and enough tips to last us both 1 month.If you like them you can have an auto order set up and 1 months worth of tips for 2 is delivered to your door every month for $99.00.so if you smoke as much as me it would cost you around $50.00 a month to smoke as much as you do now:)

It's definitely much cheaper to smoke an e-cig than proper cigs AJ. And the technology is improving all the time so they're getting really good now, close to better than the real thing. It just takes a few days to adjust

Mind you, having looked again at that link if you judge the size of the vaporiser by the photo of the hand using the digital display, it's fucking huge!! No wonder its pricey, it's the size of a car....

Do you always add tobacco to your joints GK? I adjusted to no tobacco at all and you'd be surprised if you try it. Smokes great, but not too conservative with bud. I tried a good vape but didn't like it to be honest. It's a very mellow high, I'd rather smoke out of a bubbler or a bong to save bud + cut out tobacco. I love glass, nothin like a clean hit from an iced up bong.

ISmokes- yeah, I always add tobacco - every time I've tried to smoke pure weed I find I cough a lot!

I do like a good bong I have to admit, and I know exactly what you mean about spiffs Jon, I'm definitely a spliff man. But that's part of the problem, I tend to smoke a lot of spiffs. I'm on a mission to stop smoking really so I thought I'd give vaping a go, but it is quite expensive to get a good one

Back
Top Bottom