Grow #2: Outdoor/CFL Auto 420 Blueberry & AK-47 Smart Pots With Dr Earth Soil

I went outside earlier to get my dog in because of the cold and saw this in the sky!

It was really freaky and we couldn't figure out what it was. My daughter said that every single snapchat story in her feed had the practically the same pic. Aliens??? Turns out that SpaceX fired a Falcon 9 rocket tonight and that's the contrail lit from above! You can see the rocket on the far left with the rays coming off and the moon on top.

I went outside earlier to get my dog in because of the cold and saw this in the sky!

It was really freaky and we couldn't figure out what it was. My daughter said that every single snapchat story in her feed had the practically the same pic. Aliens??? Turns out that SpaceX fired a Falcon 9 rocket tonight and that's the contrail lit from above! You can see the rocket on the far left with the rays coming off and the moon on top.

Grow #2 - Outdoor/CFL Auto 420 Blueberry & AK-47 Smart Pots With Dr Earth Soil

Dude I just read an article do exist proven now . fucked up bro

Need to smoke some ivory

Aka how high redman musy not be high enough when he try's to walk through the car lol
Cool shot shed

20171222_173324edit.jpg

woa thats amazing .. it made the news in Europe as well ... i wish i was there to see that live ...

20171222_173324edit.jpg

Wicked! We don't see things like that on our end of the continent.

Thanks for the vid Pt! Somebody obv knew it was coming. That second light in the sky must have been the booster after it separated at 3:12. Cool! But not as cool as having no idea what the hell was going on up there for 10 minutes! I guess that's one advantage of living near SpaceX as opposed to on a tiny island off the coast of north eastern Canada ;).

Just a bit of bud pr0n today. Kinda overcast but here are a few pics of buds and trichs bc it's that time of the grow :):

20171223_094825cr.jpg

20171223_094757cr.jpg

20171223_094648cr.jpg

20171223_094638cr.jpg

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. If they shot that rocket off on Christmas eve everyone would have assumed it was Santa :).

20171222_173324edit.jpg

that second light to the right and below of the second stage and below the moon is the re-entry burn of the first stage, although it did the return to earth surface as in a controlled decent there was no drone ship to catch it, they didnt even installed a landing gear it did a soft landing in the ocean... ... im sry ... im a SpaceX/Musk fanboy ;)

that second light to the right and below of the second stage and below the moon is the re-entry burn of the first stage, although it did the return to earth surface as in a controlled decent there was no drone ship to catch it, they didnt even installed a landing gear it did a soft landing in the ocean... ... im sry ... im a SpaceX/Musk fanboy ;)

Too bad. Landing those things back on a pad is really cool!

I love science ... last sunday ive been reading up on Quarks, Hadrons, Baryons, mesones leptons and more ... its mighty interesting... particle physics for beginners ;) ... did ye know that almost all normal matter in the universe is made of 3 quarks except electrons they are made of 2 ... but they account for only 0.0005% off the mass .... heh

Ver cool. I did not know that. Hmmmm. And I still don't! Lol. Merry Christmas buddy.

Merry Christmas eve to those celebrating tonight! And a happy Sunday to the rest of y'all :).

The incandescents in the shed got the temp at soil level to 70° this morning, so it's working, bc it was pretty chilly last night.

Watered this morning because they're drying out fast - between their age and the low ambient RH they got pretty light since Thursday. Each got a gallon with about 20 ounces runoff. That went directly into a pot of purple flowering ice plant.
3ml cal/mag+
½ tsp Open Sesame
2½ tsp Tiger Bloom
4 tbs Big Bloom

Nute PPM was 900 (before Big Bloom), pH around 6.5. Runoff was about 40 PPM higher than the nutes so I'll keep an eye on that for next time.

Got a few sunny bud pics today so lots of green and no pink!

Blue 4 on day 86:

20171224_114039.jpg

20171224_114031.jpg

AK 7 day 84:

20171224_114013.jpg

20171224_101828.jpg

Peace on earth and goodwill toward everyone! :circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom