Grow #2: Outdoor/CFL Auto 420 Blueberry & AK-47 Smart Pots With Dr Earth Soil

Hey shed. Just realized it's sunday.... whoops! No Shabbat. Anyway. I told my dog what you said about him

It probably cold enough here to bring out the blue in the blueberry if I leave them out at night, but I'm choosing bigger buds over pretty colors and sticking with the incandescents in the shed!

Here's the Wednesday update!

Blue 4 on day 89. Nothing like day 89 from the summer grow! Blue 1 was already down by now.

20171227_085702.jpg

20171227_085656.jpg

Here is AK 7 on day 87. This one is both stickier and smellier than the first AK from the summer:

20171227_085623.jpg

20171227_085613.jpg

And here's a picture of one exhibit from Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest light display, where we wandered last night!

20171226_210431.jpg

I hope you had a great Christmas, a terrific boxing day, and all is well with your loved ones - both mammal and plant!

Nice! I think waffles wife made him take a break from us .. No clue just a guess ..

Let me tell you... he would be proud!!! Now dilute a gallon of water with a gallon of big bloom and get to it ...

Here's a few trichome shots for Thursday!

Here's Blue 4 on day 90:

20171228_083519.jpg

Here is AK 7 on day 88:

20171228_083605.jpg

That is making my mouth water! It's been a minute since I've seen these. (Gone for the holidays) Wow, they have become noticeably bigger in the bud section. It's amazing what these plants do in a short time. BTW, check the addition to the signature Shed (or anybody else), The Lunar Grow has begun... Keep it up Shed! I wish I could help smoke that fine fine mmmm!

Feeding update. No pics this morning, all the action is on the clone transplant side :).

Both autos got 1 gallon of:
3ml cal/mag+
½ tsp Open Sesame
2½ tsp Tiger Bloom
4 tbs Big Bloom
½ tsp Great White

PPM of nutes (before Big Bloom and Great White) was ~900 @ 6.2 pH. Runoff was 16 ounces +60 PPM, same pH.

Have a wonderful Friday!

Happy news years bro

Much love brotha hope your good and 18 is solid to ya ...

InTheShed! Looking fabulous dude! I want to wish you and yours a fantastic holiday and nothing but the best in 2018! ..

Thanks Peeece! Not a lot of weight on these but not too bad considering the cold, lack of light, and the slow start :). All the best for 2018!

Happy news years bro. Much love brotha hope your good and 18 is solid to ya ...

Back atcha KJ! We're getting better and better with the help of this amazing community :circle-of-love:

That blueberry looks great. It's funny to see one that healthy especially since I struggled with it on my 1st grow.....Happy New Years!

Thanks nobody! This second grow is not the best but I'm chalking a lot of that up to things out of my control ;). HNY!

Happy Grew Year ITS! May your grow be bug free this year! May the bugs let you grow free this year! hahaha more like it. I don't wanna get mushy, but you are one of my best friends a gal can have. I'll take classes with you any day. Much luv, Lady G. :hug:

Happy Grew Year to you G2! 2017 wasn't bug free but I'm working on it :). You are an incredibly giving and sharing member here and you are teaching classes that I'm taking (in shorts ;)). I am always here to help whenever I can. I hope 2018 gives you everything you are looking for as well as what you may not even know you need. :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom