Grow #2: Outdoor/CFL Auto 420 Blueberry & AK-47 Smart Pots With Dr Earth Soil

A quark of one flavor can transform into a quark of another flavor only through the weak interaction, one of the four fundamental interactions in particle physics. By absorbing or emitting a W boson, any up-type quark (up, charm, and top quarks) can change into any down-type quark (down, strange, and bottom quarks) and vice versa. This flavor transformation mechanism causes the radioactive process of beta decay, in which a neutron (n) "splits" into a proton (p), an electron (e−) and an electron antineutrino (νe) (see picture). This occurs when one of the down quarks in the neutron (udd) decays into an up quark by emitting a virtual W−boson, transforming the neutron into a proton (uud). The W− boson then decays into an electron and an electron antineutrino

this actually makes sense to me hehe

It's Wednesday so here is the Wednesday update!

Temps in my area are in the high 40s at night and the LED doesn't generate any heat, so the plants are sitting around 60° all night. Not much I can do about it as I'm not putting a heater in there bc fire hazard. I moved the fan so I could pull the reflective walls in at the back sides of the plants, which put the AK-47 clone close enough where it could get mites, so I sprayed the undersides of the clone with DE.

Enough of the details, on to the pics!

New wall layout:

20171220_082928.jpg

Blue 4 day 82:

20171220_083148.jpg

20171220_083201.jpg

20171220_083243.jpg

AK 7 day 80:

20171220_083446.jpg

20171220_083454.jpg

20171220_083610.jpg

And here is a shot of the scaffolding from where I broke the branches with the light:

20171220_083522.jpg

Pretty grey and chilly here and I might have been better off leaving them in the shed, but I'm hoping the sun will break through.

Have a wonderful Wednesday y'all!

I don't think one can hit it too early. Too late, easily - that's anywhere after as soon as you get up.

harvest and hitting the bong are like eachothers antimatter ... while harvest can be done to early to easy ... not hardly for hitting the bong to early hehe ... im sorry for the particle physics i wish the herb makes the head spin harder then the quarks and the leptons but in nature thats unpossible as every thing including the herb is made of them ...

ok ... ill stop now ;)

harvest and hitting the bong are like eachothers antimatter ... while harvest can be done to early to easy ... not hardly for hitting the bong to early hehe ... im sorry for the particle physics i wish the herb makes the head spin harder then the quarks and the leptons but in nature thats unpossible as every thing including the herb is made of them ...
ok ... ill stop now ;)

And not a single comment on the plants... :-(

ok ... ill stop now ;)
Hey, physics is no worse than some of the digressions I've taken in the past.

It's Wednesday so here is the Wednesday update!

Temps in my area are in the high 40s at night and the LED doesn't generate any heat, so the plants are sitting around 60° all night. Not much I can do about it as I'm not putting a heater in there bc fire hazard. I moved the fan so I could pull the reflective walls in at the back sides of the plants, which put the AK-47 clone close enough where it could get mites, so I sprayed the undersides of the clone with DE.

Enough of the details, on to the pics!

New wall layout:

20171220_082928.jpg

Blue 4 day 82:

20171220_083148.jpg

20171220_083201.jpg

20171220_083243.jpg

AK 7 day 80:

20171220_083446.jpg

20171220_083454.jpg

20171220_083610.jpg

And here is a shot of the scaffolding from where I broke the branches with the light:

20171220_083522.jpg

Pretty grey and chilly here and I might have been better off leaving them in the shed, but I'm hoping the sun will break through.

Have a wonderful Wednesday y'all!

you know both AK7 and Blu4 really look like outdoors plants the green in the pistils the shitload of trichs the overall budstructure ... i bet they gonna be tasty as hell ... after all this is done you really have to make your wife deliver a smoke report hehe

Hey, physics is no worse than some of the digressions I've taken in the past.
the pics where posted as i was wrighting that post ...

I don't mind any digressions, but it's very hurtful when you don't mention the difference between the lux for the sun and the lux for the LEDs. ;)

you know both AK7 and Blu4 really look like outdoors plants the green in the pistils the shitload of trichs the overall budstructure ... i bet they gonna be tasty as hell ... after all this is done you really have to make your wife deliver a smoke report hehe

She is terrible with the smoke reports! Depending on how long they go and if they bulk up in the cold, I might use a lot of this harvest for oil for edibles and massage. I'm getting a very larfy feeling so far.

and blue has still some weeks left she gonna be a dense fat mama

I hope they don't finish soon because only a few buds are getting fat on each. Low temps and (formerly :)) low light are working against me. If I run autos next winter I'm going to have to sort out the heat issue in a non-flammable way.

All's good Pt! :thumb:

Your plants are looking good, Shed. It's crazy the dif between the leds and even early morning sun. That big ball in the sky kicks serious butt! It'd be cool to have a dedicated room with those light tunnels in the ceiling to bring the sunlight inside. I think they use fiber optics, but who knows what that'd do to the spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom