Grow

Good Evening Friendz.. !!

Well tomorrow Morning is when my Lady in Bloom is going to get the Axe.. I hate to see her go,, but whats done is done.. She hasnt done TOO bad considering this was my first attempt at Hydro I suppose.. And I wouldnt mind trying to Re-Veg her,, but Im just not Positive.. I will say this Hydro Stuff sure beats the CRAP out of Dirt in my Opinion.. And Im sure some would argue that point,, but,, its just my Opinion.. ..

I hope everyone is enjoying their Weekend so far.. !!

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

Take lots of pics! I'll be doing the same to my girls soon, and I want to absorb by osmosis! ;)

I am also curious as to how difficult or easy you found hydro. Did you test PH, and TDS? What kind of system would you recommend for a newbie like myself?

Can't wait to see your harvest totals!:goodluck:

Good Morning Friendz.. !!

Well,, after Reading and Reading,, and then some more Reading,, lol ,, I think Im going to TRY Re-Veg'n my little Lady in Bloom.. I figure what the Hell,, cant hurt TOO much to give it a shot with Her.. Although,, I sure wish I knew a little bit more about the whole thing.. .. I may give it another Day or two to figure out the BEST Game Plan though.. Havent decided yet completely,, one way or the other.. ..

I will say that the couple Days of Darkness and the LOW Temps. has REALLY made a difference in the Trich Count.. Amazing what a little change in the Daily Routine can do for the Little Lady.. But Im even more curious now about this,, wondering if doing something like 2 Days of Darkness,, then 2 Days of 12/12,, then 2 more Days of Darkness type Schedule would or wouldnt do for Her.. .. Hmm.. ..

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday,, its suppose to be another 95 Degree Day here today.. And then back into the 80s for the rest of the Week.. .. Im DAMN glad that I took the time to run the A/C Ducting into my Tents,, its made a HUGE difference too.. ..

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

:yahoo:

Take lots of pics! I'll be doing the same to my girls soon, and I want to absorb by osmosis! ;)

I am also curious as to how difficult or easy you found hydro. Did you test PH, and TDS? What kind of system would you recommend for a newbie like myself?

Can't wait to see your harvest totals!:goodluck:

Ms.GaladrielDreams..

LoL .. Im not sure you want to absorb anything from my Grow Maam,, some of my STUPIDITY may come with it.. LoL .. ..

And the way Ive done my Hydro/Bubble Set-Up was not only simple and easy to do,, but it was fairly Cheap as well.. I have been Testing my pH fairly regularly,, but have not ever measured TDS,, although if I had tested who knows,, it may have helped.. lol .. As far as Systems,, that would depend on your situation and how much you want to spend.. .. Im more than willing to explain in more Detail if your interested.. .. :)

As for Harvest Totals,, Im not sure Im going to weigh any of my Buddz before or after Drying and Curing.. Ive never been much of one to care,, as long as its good Smoke and enough for myself,, it doesnt matter much to me.. Especially with this Lady being my first Attempt at Hydro,, Im not going to get my Hopes up too high.. But we shall see,, I may weigh everything up just for Sh!ts and Giggles.. ..

Hope your enjoying your Sunday Maam,, Much Respect to you and yours.. ..

:)

Good Afternoon Folkz.. !!

Ive decided that Im going to TRY to Re-Veg this little Lady.. Ive Read all of the information that Im willing to Read.. lol .. I plan on doing the Cutting tonight,, and with any Luck in a few Weeks I may have my little Lady back.. .. *fingers crossed*

:yahoo:

I hope you are more successful with your Re-Vegging than I was.

Mr.Roseman..

Good Morning to you Sir.. Ut Oh,, that doesnt sound good at all.. So youve tried in the Past,, with no Luck.. ?? .. How exactly did you go about trying Mr.Roseman.. ??

Heck,, I hope this little Lady will ALLOW me to,, Im going to TRY.. ..

Thank You for stopping by my Friend.. !! .. Its good to see you.. !!

Hope everything is well with you and yours Brother.. !! .. Much Love and Respect.. ..

Just wanted to stop by and say great grow Red..Plants look great, green thumb at work :slide:

Mr.HollanderCA..

Thank You kindly my Friend.. !! .. Shes been trying HARD to make me Proud,, and she most definately has.. !!

I just now went and glanced over your Journal,, WoW,, those are some BEAUTIFUL Ladies you have going.. Im going to actually Read your Journal here in just a few,, my apologies.. ..

Thank You again for stopping by.. !! .. Much Respect to you and yours Sir.. !! !!

Mr.Roseman..

Good Morning to you Sir.. Ut Oh,, that doesnt sound good at all.. So youve tried in the Past,, with no Luck.. ?? .. How exactly did you go about trying Mr.Roseman.. ??

Heck,, I hope this little Lady will ALLOW me to,, Im going to TRY.. ..

Thank You for stopping by my Friend.. !! .. Its good to see you.. !!

Hope everything is well with you and yours Brother.. !! .. Much Love and Respect.. ..

Maybe I could have done it different.

On three plants in the reservoir, one very large, one medium, one runt, I harvested the top 2/3s of each plant. I then put them back on 24/7 lights and VEG nutes. I saw almost nothing happen for 3 weeks, I mean NOTHING HAPPENED. The 4th week, I saw some new VEG growth, just small new leaves. No new nodes or no big outbreak of growth. I gradualy removed the small lower popcorn buds, but they never did grow more from Harvest day. NOT ANY.
The 5th week, they started growing SOME, and then it dawned on me, if I had harvested them all totally 5 week earleir, and started seeds 5 weeks earlier, I would have much bigger plants ready to got o 12/12 that Vegged 5 weeks.

I watch a journal here, by JonnyBetreed, of him doing the same thing and getting the same results. I hate to discourage you, you might get better results, but He too said he'd never try it again.

Maybe I could have done it different.

On three plants in the reservoir, one very large, one medium, one runt, I harvested the top 2/3s of each plant. I then put them back on 24/7 lights and VEG nutes. I saw almost nothing happen for 3 weeks, I mean NOTHING HAPPENED. The 4th week, I saw some new VEG growth, just small new leaves. No new nodes or no big outbreak of growth. I gradualy removed the small lower popcorn buds, but they never did grow more from Harvest day. NOT ANY.
The 5th week, they started growing SOME, and then it dawned on me, if I had harvested them all totally 5 week earleir, and started seeds 5 weeks earlier, I would have much bigger plants ready to got o 12/12 that Vegged 5 weeks.

I watch a journal here, by JonnyBetreed, of him doing the same thing and getting the same results. I hate to discourage you, you might get better results, but He too said he'd never try it again.

Mr.Roseman..

I understand,, and if it wasnt for REALLY wanting to keep this Strain going,, Id just say to Hell with it.. Especially after hearing it from you.. Ive heard and seen both Sides,, and I think that more Folkz say they didnt have good Luck with it,, than those that say they have had good Luck.. But again,, I REALLY want to try to keep her Strain alive,, so Im stuck with TRYING.. And I suppose it cant hurt too much to try.. lol ,, I just HAVE to try,, and HOPE that it works.. ..

Thank You my Brother for offering your Advise and Experience.. Its always VERY much appreciated.. !!

Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. !!

I just asked someone I knew did it dawg. He said his plants were in flower for 11 weeks and he needed to reveg I forgot why think heat. He said it took a little over two months for it to reveg and then they started growing just fine.

That is way far into flowering. I am not sure why he couldn't harvest but if you need me to ask I will. It was a sativa obviously.

RedDawg

Our "...running in circles" journal (in my sig) tells a tale of a successful revegging. In fact the resulting plant gets chopped this Friday. it was 6.5 weeks into flowering though not 11. The "magic" our buddy did that was mentioned in the first post was no magic at all. He put them in rock wool and let them sit in nuted water for a while and he got one to root. I think it took about 2 weeks.

I don't blame you for trying. It can work. I would do it again if it was the only way to save a strain.

Good luck :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom