H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Me too!

IMAG2296.jpg

IMAG22972.jpg

IMAG22981.jpg

Here are pics of my hydro organic mothers. One is gsc xtrm and the other is Afghan

IMAG22991.jpg

I have 11 jars left in my "reserve" from last harvest. I'm surprised how long these cookies have lasted us. I was getting worried though but this one plant should pack on enough to get me through a 4 plant harvest.
You guys don't use near as much as my wife & I !! Ha !! I harvested my organic grow after you harvested your GSCs and I didn't get a weight, but I'd have guessed 13-14 ozs. & that's been gone. We're working on the 7 oz. sog that I harvested a few days ago. I did have to give some away to re-up my supply's, but we smoked most of it !! Glad you're back growing !!

Hey BF, just spotted your Grow and I'm subbed in for sure ;)! All caught up and excited to see what happens.

Hey terp!! Glad to have you in!

Yeah I've watched a hell of a lot of Neil's videos, can definitely they learn a few things from him that's for sure.

Oh man I owe my last two coco harvests to ledrf. He really lays it out. Just follow what his videos say and you'll be rolling in the buds. Before that I was getting about half a pound in soil in my 4x4. Nothing but problems when I used ffof!

Hey terp!! Glad to have you in!

Oh man I owe my last two coco harvests to ledrf. He really lays it out. Just follow what his videos say and you'll be rolling in the buds. Before that I was getting about half a pound in soil in my 4x4. Nothing but problems when I used ffof!

Glad to be here brother ;)!

Yeah I love his videos, he really lays it out well and makes it easy to understand. Between Cultivator and Ledrf I feel I've learned so bloody much it's insane lol. Wow now that's a big difference, I don't think I'd fuck with soil unless it was full organics, then I'd be interested. Am absolutely loving the coco.

IMAG23012.jpg

IMAG2302.jpg

The leaves are barely starting to lighten up. The stronger light is getting them going. Added a pinch Dr earth home grown. I kind of like growing this way. It's like cooking. A pinch of Dr earth a pinch of Epsom salts a splash of molasses. Using AN was like baking I guess. An ml per litre of this ml and liters of that. I hope I have the right recipe for delicious buds!

That's the plan. Eventually I'll have 4 gsc xtrm clones and I hope to pull a pound with the organic but I have a feeling the chem will win. SCIENCE!!! BUT I'm really hoping it's close because this is much cheaper. I also will make sure to have some left over buds from my previous grow to see if there is a difference in potency, smell, and taste. I'll put it all here instead of making a new journal. I have to seriously get started on clones though. I want them to be a good size by the time the go in the tent.

Back
Top Bottom