H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Hey sp I definitely agree with you. I'm going to put the plant I just took clones from into the tent so there will be two instead of just one. I have only one panel on and it's running the gas lamp routine. It draws about 270 watts from the wall. I figure if I get 5-8 oz it's worth it. I also want to make sure organic is worth my time for when my clones are ready to scrog.
And yes, I understand that it's a test run. Is this one of the lights you used on last grow ? If so, we know it works !! I just don't have confidence in organics ability to feed my babies, proper amounts of what they need, when they need it. And the smell of earth juice tea is beyond disgusting !! and without something like earth juice, you wont be happy. So it's all up to Dr. Earth now !! My hydro store has a complete line of , down to earth, organics, from a to z. And it don't sound like much when you buy a box of something , but then as you get into your grow and start trying other things, and in the end, growing organicly is expensive, if done right.

Hey sp I'll get back to you. Big update.

IMAG23162.jpg

This is my top dressings.
IMAG2317.jpg
IMAG23181.jpg
IMAG23192.jpg
IMAG2320.jpg

Close ups.

Here is my tea stuff aside from molasse
IMAG23211.jpg
IMAG23232.jpg
IMAG2322.jpg

Also got
IMAG23261.jpg
IMAG2325.jpg
IMAG2324.jpg

So for top dressing I got sea bird guano P11, sul po mag K20, Kelp meal 1-0-1.2, and fish bone meal 3-16-0.

For tea it's earth warm castings with kelp and rock dust. Alfalfa meal 2.5-.5-2.5

I also got organic insecticide for fungus gnats.

1 gallon fabric pots and 3 gallon fabric pots. 4 of each.

N95 mask. Plan on spraying the tea as well as drenching also a lot of this meal is dusty so I gotta save my lungs.

If my math is correct my NPK should be about 9.5-36-28
This should hopefully bring me a heavy tastey big yield. Fingers crossed

Everything was about $100

And yes, I understand that it's a test run. Is this one of the lights you used on last grow ? If so, we know it works !! I just don't have confidence in organics ability to feed my babies, proper amounts of what they need, when they need it. And the smell of earth juice tea is beyond disgusting !! and without something like earth juice, you wont be happy. So it's all up to Dr. Earth now !! My hydro store has a complete line of , down to earth, organics, from a to z. And it don't sound like much when you buy a box of something , but then as you get into your grow and start trying other things, and in the end, growing organicly is expensive, if done right.

This was kinda expensive but I hope it lasts. I hope my high Pk will help bulk them up and hopefully no stank!!! Same lights, yes sir

Does everything look about right with the top dressings and the tea? Any advice is always appreciated especially since I've never grown organic. Also fabric pots because I noticed my plastic pots are retaining water at the very bottom. Bad drainage placement!
Ok, good move on the fabric bags. Now find some way to let the bottom breath and drain, I cut up milk crates, and works for me. By the way, my little experiment, with recycling nutrients is going great. I am completely using diluted runoff, for all veggies. I do add some cal-mag, great white and mammoth p, about every 3rd. feeding. So far, no signs of any deficiencies !!

Ok, good move on the fabric bags. Now find some way to let the bottom breath and drain, I cut up milk crates, and works for me. By the way, my little experiment, with recycling nutrients is going great. I am completely using diluted runoff, for all veggies. I do add some cal-mag, great white and mammoth p, about every 3rd. feeding. So far, no signs of any deficiencies !!

Hey yeah! I've had negative experiences before with them in soil. This should be much better without the wet/dry cycle. It would all run out the sides! I have some kinda drain cover that I use. It's slotted and should work well. The runoff definitely works well in other plants! Glad your veggies are enjoying it!

Watered with great white and superthrive! Will spray some insecticide, add more bti and will topdress in a few days. I'll go 1/4 strength of what is recommended on the box and add more as needed

I keep going back and forth. I want to grow out my Afghan, I like that strain a lot. Very heavy but I also want to order new seeds. I would love to grow my first sativa. I wanted to make sts to make seeds but think I may go a different way and start buying regular seeds only to breed. I know it's more stable if you use two different plants to make female seeds but I don't want to chance hermies.

Hey yeah! I've had negative experiences before with them in soil. This should be much better without the wet/dry cycle. It would all run out the sides! I have some kinda drain cover that I use. It's slotted and should work well. The runoff definitely works well in other plants! Glad your veggies are enjoying it!

Watered with great white and superthrive! Will spray some insecticide, add more bti and will topdress in a few days. I'll go 1/4 strength of what is recommended on the box and add more as needed
bti ??

It's what mosquito dunks are made of I guess. I'm using mosquito bits top dressed on the coco to kill fungus gnats larvae.

I wish i had room to run some of my regular seeds but i would need to grow 50+ plants at a time and pheno hunt. Maybe soon ill get the chance.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

That would be insane! I bet you would have some of the best weed to pheno hunt like that. I'd just like 5-10 seeds at a time and whatever is the best of those I'd breed and maybe cross with my current plants.

Back
Top Bottom