H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

I've only ever grown fem seeds. These are fem but I want to start breeding using regular seeds. I feel like it's more stable for breeding. Not that gsc has hermied on me but it may not be as stable after using a hermie dad. Maybe it's not even an issue. I''ve had a few people who were interested in clones but turned them down because they came from feminised seed. They were worried if it hermied the rest of their grow would be compromised.

Gsc and Afghan are my two favorite strains so far. Def will be keeping a mom of each going that's for sure.

Oh I also have sts supplies wrapped in foil in the fridge so I can make seeds if I need to.

I've only ever grown fem seeds. These are fem but I want to start breeding using regular seeds. I feel like it's more stable for breeding. Not that gsc has hermied on me but it may not be as stable after using a hermie dad. Maybe it's not even an issue. I''ve had a few people who were interested in clones but turned them down because they came from feminised seed. They were worried if it hermied the rest of their grow would be compromised.

Gsc and Afghan are my two favorite strains so far. Def will be keeping a mom of each going that's for sure.

Oh I also have sts supplies wrapped in foil in the fridge so I can make seeds if I need to.
For us dummies, what is sts. Sounds like a disease ?

Ive only ever used cs but it required so much solution to reverse the sex and it was kinda expensive at $20 a bottle. I needed two bottles but didn't buy the second so I ended up with duds. I hear sts is what the pros use and the solution can treat many many plants.
I'll do a little research, at this age, I have no time to waste trying both !!

Hello BFarmer! Long time no see and I was not posting for some time, I have a tons of reading ahead. Looks like you got things in order. I'm looking forward to this and wish you good luck! :love: :Namaste:

I'll do a little research, at this age, I have no time to waste trying both !!

Looking forward to seeing you make some crosses and stuff!

Hello BFarmer! Long time no see and I was not posting for some time, I have a tons of reading ahead. Looks like you got things in order. I'm looking forward to this and wish you good luck! :love: :Namaste:

Hey T! It has been a while, welcome in! I'm so lucky to have a few organic growers in my thread! My fingers are crossed to! Hoping to get a nice little harvest.

Hey Mi, welcome in! Man cheetah went to grab some more. Should be back soon...

IMAG2333.jpg

IMAG2334.jpg

IMAG2335.jpg

IMAG2336.jpg

IMAG2332.jpg

Plants got top dressed with mykos and langbeinite (sul, pho, mag). The langbeninite helps with root development and since I'm cutting out Epsom salts I figured I'd put it in now. One teaspoon top dressed into each container and 1/2 cup of mykos top dressed in each container. My tea is finished! Added some great white and feed the ladies. Thinking of doing a foilier spray with it but I've never done that before. One plant is looking a bit light in the leaves so I will add more home grown once the other plant becomes less dark green. I like to keep them on the same schedule.

Will start more lst work once I see the Plants putting out more growth

Oh hey man cheetah is back!
B-0wqg8UYAA53tt.jpg

Who wants rum ham?

Back
Top Bottom