H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Atleast I am not late brother! LoL thought it as there was quite a few pages added already. I will also be looking into some dripper system for my next grow since it will be much easier to maintain then, instead of taking the huge plant out constantly. Will also be running a seperate breeder box for making beans. Gots lots of plans and I need to stick to them this time :rofl: anyway glad you back at it brother, time for them dankweed yo :passitleft:

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

This one did move pretty fast. Maybe I should call this a trial grow and start a new journal for the real deal? Drippers make life so much easier! I just have to build something to be able to collect more runoff then I can in the saucers. Lots of plans in the works pat can't wait to see your next grow up. Breeding will be fun!

The roots are getting bigger and branching out more and more every day in the cloner. I think either today or tomorrow I'll build my upgraded cloner. It's 20 sites so I'll space out the rooted clones and veg them out for a bit in there aeroponics style. Transplant to coco and start training.

It is all up to you bru, LoL or you could just add to this journal. Would be great to be able to go away for two days and not have to worry over watering it. That is also my concern, perhaps try and get a bigger saucer that can take the water. Sounds like an awesome project you got going with the clones it seems they work brilliantly

Pat's Small CFL Grow

It is all up to you bru, LoL or you could just add to this journal. Would be great to be able to go away for two days and not have to worry over watering it. That is also my concern, perhaps try and get a bigger saucer that can take the water. Sounds like an awesome project you got going with the clones it seems they work brilliantly

Pat's Small CFL Grow

We will see how long this gets. May just start a new one. Anyways having a journal gives me more motivation to grow. RM seems like he came up with a great solution. I'm going to try to make something similar to his runoff system. Very excited about the clones! Feels like less work and quicker roots with the machine. I especially love that I can see what stage the roots are at. I'm always so tempted to dig up a clone to see what's going on down there.

This one did move pretty fast. Maybe I should call this a trial grow and start a new journal for the real deal? Drippers make life so much easier! I just have to build something to be able to collect more runoff then I can in the saucers. Lots of plans in the works pat can't wait to see your next grow up. Breeding will be fun!

The roots are getting bigger and branching out more and more every day in the cloner. I think either today or tomorrow I'll build my upgraded cloner. It's 20 sites so I'll space out the rooted clones and veg them out for a bit in there aeroponics style. Transplant to coco and start training.
BF, I built a 6 inch high table. one leg on each corner and one in the middle. I used two x twos, as that's what I had. I cut a two x 4 in 1/2, Used some old paneling I found at the dump, for the top. 6.50 inches high, in back & 6 inches in front. Then I used two of those under the bed storage bins to sit my pots in. Cut a hole in one front corner , for drainage. Or you could use pvc pipe to fabricate one. In my other tents, I sit the under the bed type storage bin, on the floor, and vacuum the water out. For last 3 months, I've reused this runoff, to feed all my veggies and other house plants. So nothing being flushed anymore !!

I was going to train them but I'm rushed for time now that I have clones. These in the tent are just the trial run. Wish this strain was a little faster but that's ok. I should have two nice colas on each plant hopefully. The time it takes to flower the tester plants should be the perfect amount of veg time for the clones. I hope to chop down those two plants and immediately put 4 bushes in the tent. Scrog and flip hopefully flip within a couple days. Even though it's so slow to grow out I really enjoy the smoke. Everyone that tries it loves it! That being said I'm looking forward to growing out something new and exciting!

I think most of us go for quality over quantity, im going to try to veg for minimal time under the scrog and flip. I didnt see a significant increase in yield given the almost 3 months that i vegged my last plants.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

BF, I built a 6 inch high table. one leg on each corner and one in the middle. I used two x twos, as that's what I had. I cut a two x 4 in 1/2, Used some old paneling I found at the dump, for the top. 6.50 inches high, in back & 6 inches in front. Then I used two of those under the bed storage bins to sit my pots in. Cut a hole in one front corner , for drainage. Or you could use pvc pipe to fabricate one. In my other tents, I sit the under the bed type storage bin, on the floor, and vacuum the water out. For last 3 months, I've reused this runoff, to feed all my veggies and other house plants. So nothing being flushed anymore !!

Thanks for the ideas sp! Do you have pics up in your thread? I'll have to take a look! Yeah I was thinking of making a little table from pipe and weaving wire. I was thinking of using pond liner or a tarp hanging it from the piping going at an angle to make like a water shoot that I can vacuum from the front of the tent. Hopefully the wife and I will put something together this weekend. I'll put up some pics.

I think most of us go for quality over quantity, im going to try to veg for minimal time under the scrog and flip. I didnt see a significant increase in yield given the almost 3 months that i vegged my last plants.

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?

Definitely looking for grade A buds just need to make sure I grow enough to last me till the next harvest. My normal veg time is about a month but not with this strain. It's so slow! But I was happy with the weight and potency it put out. 3 months is a long time! I bet your og is AMAZING! I know the smoke is great but they don't seem to pack on as much as other strains. I'm not sure if it's best to scrog or do a big sog with almost no veg time. I wonder what would provide the most buds in a year and if the potency would change at all. Sog looks like more upkeep though.

The Starkiller and Scotts OG ive grown grow 1 main flower thats respectable and a butt load of golf ball sized flowers. Their potent but yield isnt great. Thats why im switching things up for next grow. Itll be 5 plants under the scrog, get a little space between the colas and flip them.

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?

Yeah I can imagine. Some of the best strains don't put out a huge yield but they are definitely worth growing out for potency/high. 5 plants? Your growing in a 4x4 right? I'll have to try that. We will see how things go this round. I may put an extra plant in the middle depending on their size. Will you let them get some vertical growth before flip? I think I want about a foot or less of vertical growth before I flip. My light says penetration up to 3 feet. I think I could have had a larger yield with more vertical growth before flip. I may add a second trellis to hold everything up. It's just ideas at this point though. I think at the first of the year 2018 I Will try to get as many scrogs as I can fit in and then the next year I'll try to see how many sogs I can do and compare weight and buds.

Yeah I can imagine. Some of the best strains don't put out a huge yield but they are definitely worth growing out for potency/high. 5 plants? Your growing in a 4x4 right? I'll have to try that. We will see how things go this round. I may put an extra plant in the middle depending on their size. Will you let them get some vertical growth before flip? I think I want about a foot or less of vertical growth before I flip. My light says penetration up to 3 feet. I think I could have had a larger yield with more vertical growth before flip. I may add a second trellis to hold everything up. It's just ideas at this point though. I think at the first of the year 2018 I Will try to get as many scrogs as I can fit in and then the next year I'll try to see how many sogs I can do and compare weight and buds.
You will produce more with a sog, because there's no veg. time. I go cloner to 2 liter bottles, to bloom. So you could grow 6, 60 day strain crops per yr. The trick is having enough clones, at the right times !! Last one I did was a couple mos. ago, and i really didn't take care of it like it deserved. I have better results when I trim off all shoots except the main shoot. And I didn't do that this time, so it grew lower branches. Still got 7 ozs. !! That was my 1st. coco coir experience. And you're so right about a low yielding potent strain being hard to let go. Hence, our pineapple chunk !!

Im doing pineapple chunk next grow lol. Last grow i tucked under the net thoughout the stretch but this time ill let them go vertical sooner.

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
One of the problems with my pineapple chunk is once it goes vertical, it don't know when to stop ?? The other problem is low yield, with sparse popcorn type buds. But I think it would grow in a thick rug. Very hardy plant !! Tiny buds !!

You will produce more with a sog, because there's no veg. time. I go cloner to 2 liter bottles, to bloom. So you could grow 6, 60 day strain crops per yr. The trick is having enough clones, at the right times !! Last one I did was a couple mos. ago, and i really didn't take care of it like it deserved. I have better results when I trim off all shoots except the main shoot. And I didn't do that this time, so it grew lower branches. Still got 7 ozs. !! That was my 1st. coco coir experience. And you're so right about a low yielding potent strain being hard to let go. Hence, our pineapple chunk !!

Hey sp +reps for your math magic. After this next scrog I will grow a sog. My cloner will fit 20 clones. I really like those 1 galllon fabric pots. I wounder how many I can fit in there. Seems like a little more work but worth it for more harvest.

Im doing pineapple chunk next grow lol. Last grow i tucked under the net thoughout the stretch but this time ill let them go vertical sooner.

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?

Hey alright! Let's get vertical!

IMAG23631.jpg

IMAG2362.jpg

IMAG2361.jpg

Moved the plants so each plant is under a led panel.

IMAG2360.jpg

Top dressed some flower girl and more bti bits for fungus gnats.

I also put Z7 in the rez for the girls about to flower.

IMAG23641.jpg

Here we go with all lights on. I was going to to 12/12 but for some reason the clock on my strip timer wont work. It just stays at the time I set for current time. So I have to get a new one tomorrow or on the weekend. I will add the other amendments little by little

IMAG23652.jpg

IMAG23672.jpg

IMAG23691.jpg

Made some qwet. I'm going to have to buy a gallon from extractahol. I hope what I made comes out alright. Froze some buds and alcohol. Put them together, shake for a few minutes. Dump through a strainer into a bowl. Freeze for a bit then dump through a fine mesh screen into a slick mat. These things are awesome. I can safely evap my alcohol off it. Once it evaporates I should have some great concentrate for dabs.

I'm pretty sure parchment paper is made with silicon. The mat would probably hold up better compared to blasting on parchment but that's just what I read online.

Here is a quote from someone that tested butane and a slick mat.

"I am sure you know, silicone swells in the presence on non-polar solvents. Hexane is actually used as a “swelling agent” for silicone tubing to allow for an easier connection.
The swelling effect is the primary reason why silicone makes a poor compatibility choice when selecting a material to come into prolonged direct contact with non-polars."

Spraying Butane Directly on Silicone Mats | Skunk Pharm Research LLC

Back
Top Bottom