H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Alright pw I'm on it!

I went to fix my leaky machine. I think I had to drill the hole a bit bigger but I went too big so instead of two I have one. It's ok this well just be a experiment. I'll make a new one if it works. It'll be one unit. It's sterilizing right now with iso alcohol and water. Clones will be in hopefully by tonight.

I call it a dwc/ aero hybrid. Its a mister that uses an air pump to spray out water. I'm very excited to see how it works out.

Clones day 1.

IMAG2304.jpg

Once I see roots I'll take the mother and put her in the tent and make one of these a mother.

IMAG23012.jpg

IMAG2302.jpg

The leaves are barely starting to lighten up. The stronger light is getting them going. Added a pinch Dr earth home grown. I kind of like growing this way. It's like cooking. A pinch of Dr earth a pinch of Epsom salts a splash of molasses. Using AN was like baking I guess. An ml per litre of this ml and liters of that. I hope I have the right recipe for delicious buds!
Make a tea and let it sit about 5 days, with pump in bottom to keep it moving. I was using bat poop, molasses, earth juice bloom, silica, and other stuff that I can't remember. But at about wk. 5, it was like I wanted to give them a boost, but I had always been told that organic weed is the best tasting weed, so I gave them no chemicals. I also used "down to earth all purpose granular fertilizer (4-6-2), every two weeks, top dressing. I harvested about 2 wks. after you chopped the GSCs. i didn't weigh it, but I'm guessing 12-13 ozs, which is a ways from your lb., but the taste is like nothing I ever tasted. I mean milder, the mildest I've ever encountered. I loved it , and still have a little stashed away.
But I was tired of watching people grow monster plants, making my little 12 ozs look very small indeed. So here I am growing in coco, with a complete line of nutes, and other additives. I have no problems with the coco sog weed, but It's not as mild & doesn't have that earthy goodness !! I'm watching your grow with great interest in the outcome.

I was thinking of making a tea with my molasses, Epsom salts and great white. I may add some silica, thanks! For flower I will be switching to flower girl and adding kelp meal and bone meal for more P and K. Glad to know you noticed a difference between the hydro and organic stuff you grew. Hope this will lead to better taste. My coco stuff is pretty tasteless too. But hey 12-13ounces is only a few ounces shy of a pound. I'd say that's not bad!

I was thinking of making a tea with my molasses, Epsom salts and great white. I may add some silica, thanks! For flower I will be switching to flower girl and adding kelp meal and bone meal for more P and K. Glad to know you noticed a difference between the hydro and organic stuff you grew. Hope this will lead to better taste. My coco stuff is pretty tasteless too. But hey 12-13ounces is only a few ounces shy of a pound. I'd say that's not bad!
kelp is good stuff. I'm unsure about bone meal. my wife & I hated the smell created by the 12 gals. of bat poop, molasses, earth juice, and all that smelly goodness. I don't miss it at all, but I think it's the best weed , I've ever smoked, no doubt. You still water every day ? one thing for sure, this way is much cheaper !! Woot !!

Yeah I'll definitely add kelp and I'll look more into bone meal. We grow in the bedroom so that's what keeping me away from guano and other stinky stuff. I'm watering twice a day now by hand. I really hope it works out too. I hope it's just as potent!
It will be same potiency. And the bat poop really don't smell much, and it never really desolves anyhow, so I was putting it in hot water the day I was feeding and then put it in the resivoir just before feeding. it was the earth juice that stunk like shit !!

It will be same potiency. And the bat poop really don't smell much, and it never really desolves anyhow, so I was putting it in hot water the day I was feeding and then put it in the resivoir just before feeding. it was the earth juice that stunk like shit !!

Hey sp thanks! That's all good to know. The guano is an option then and I'll use it with kelp meal. I'm going to the nursery tomorrow and I should find something good. I was reading the bone meal takes a while to break down in soil so what ever I end up with I might put it in the coco as soon as I get it home.

It's too early to tell if they will strike but the clones are looking good so far. I'm going to put the mother in the tent to flower her out.

Hey sp thanks! That's all good to know. The guano is an option then and I'll use it with kelp meal. I'm going to the nursery tomorrow and I should find something good. I was reading the bone meal takes a while to break down in soil so what ever I end up with I might put it in the coco as soon as I get it home.

It's too early to tell if they will strike but the clones are looking good so far. I'm going to put the mother in the tent to flower her out.
To bad you don't have something to go in there with her, running lights for one plant is a waste. Can you buy some large clones ?
IMG_170820.JPG

Hey sp I definitely agree with you. I'm going to put the plant I just took clones from into the tent so there will be two instead of just one. I have only one panel on and it's running the gas lamp routine. It draws about 270 watts from the wall. I figure if I get 5-8 oz it's worth it. I also want to make sure organic is worth my time for when my clones are ready to scrog.

IMAG23151.jpg

IMAG23121.jpg

IMAG2311.jpg

IMAG2309.jpg

Just put the second gsc that I stole a couple clones from into the tent. It's been supercropped twice! This one is in shock from taking clones so it will be some time before it gets moving. The other one is moving slow but this is a slow going strain.

IMAG23131.jpg

Clones are looking great but this is my Afghan mom. If they don't take then I'll just grow these out. Much easier to clone.

Going to the nursery today. Hopefully I find some goodies for making tea or whatever.

Only one panel is running. Hardening off the new plant under an off panel.

Back
Top Bottom