H00k's Not So Hillbilly This Time Grow - Girlz 2017

Good Afternoon!...well...besides running out squirrels(h00k 6...squirrels 0) I'm kinda running out of patience...lolool...74 days post flip and still not ready...FFS!...Mexi's are the closest...one Lily is not far behind...the other lily(a runt) is showing a pretty significant cal/mag type problem and really airy buds...not too concerned as there's not a lot on her...the sugar loaf's are coming along and starting to frost up...The orient express is still stalled, although her cola's are fattening up and seeing more frost as well...still a couple weeks for her I'd say...not fond of having to run the little heater, but whats a guy to do!??...forgot to mention last update, but I switched timers to 10/14...got some pics from a few nights ago...might get some more this evening...

...Orient Express
P10606252.JPG

P10606392.JPG

...Bigger Lilly
P10606272.JPG

P10606202.JPG

...One Mexi needs some support...cola's getting heavy

P10606402.JPG

...some nug shots inside

P10606342.JPG

P10606382.JPG

P10606372.JPG

P10606361.JPG

P10606351.JPG

P1060629.JPG

So, thats it for today...if I get more pics tonight I may put up some more...Hope Ya'll have a great weekend...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

74 days post flip and still not ready.

You'll have that with good sativas :rolleyes3 . They'll probably be ready in a month or so, if not before. Err... Probably. After all, you're only in the middle of week 11.

forgot to mention last update, but I switched timers to 10/14

Speaking of forgetting... What was your light schedule before? Standard 12/12? Equatorial varieties get that 365¼ days per year, lol, so it doesn't exactly scream "finish SOON, please." Lots of people seem to run 11½/12½, 11/13, or even - as you are now - 10/14.

Forgetting, again: Was it you that added some 10K aquarium-type lighting spectrum to help curtail switch a while back? I CRS any more...

Hook!! ..Everything looks great from here bud! With the sativas...you wanted them...now ya gotta deal with their very long bloom times. Did you think that Mexi was gonna finish like a hybrid.....wrong..lmao!... I know what ya mean about the heater too,..i dread having to turn mine on too. Not for another month or so though. You will ,harvest a crap load of great bud , by the looks of it so...enjoy bud!:high-five:

Wow, that OE is amazing Hook!

For Sure!...a pleasant surprise...

You'll have that with good sativas :rolleyes3 . They'll probably be ready in a month or so, if not before. Err... Probably. After all, you're only in the middle of week 11.

Speaking of forgetting... What was your light schedule before? Standard 12/12? Equatorial varieties get that 365¼ days per year, lol, so it doesn't exactly scream "finish SOON, please." Lots of people seem to run 11½/12½, 11/13, or even - as you are now - 10/14.

Forgetting, again: Was it you that added some 10K aquarium-type lighting spectrum to help curtail switch a while back? I CRS any more...

I'm hoping not much more than 2 weeks, but who knows...as long as I can get the other girlz harvested, I can turn off a whack of lights and it won't hurt so much to run heater a little longer...
Started flip at 12/12...then 11/13 a month or so ago...and 10/14 last week...sunrise/sunset outside is at 11/13 now...
wasn't me with aquarium type lights...I did fire up 7 70 watt HPS wall packs after a month or so...

...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Sounds like them squirrles could be your winter meat in the deep freeze,, to munch on while you burn a good dubie. Girls look great
Keepem Green

Hook!! ..Everything looks great from here bud! With the sativas...you wanted them...now ya gotta deal with their very long bloom times. Did you think that Mexi was gonna finish like a hybrid.....wrong..lmao!... I know what ya mean about the heater too,..i dread having to turn mine on too. Not for another month or so though. You will ,harvest a crap load of great bud , by the looks of it so...enjoy bud!:high-five:

Lolool...yeah yeah I know...actually the mexi's are hybrids( The exotic and tasty Mexican Oaxaca 79 has been crossed with the PCK pakistani to create a fast flowering hybrid, with a very pleasant and uplifting effect, and a relaxed, yet lucid development that brings you to a long lasting and satisfying atmosphere.) and a 9/10 week strain, so I can't say I'm surprised to have to go 12/13/14/weeks...just impatient...don't wanna' have to dress her up with tinsel and ornaments...:rofl:

hoping Ya' start the season with a win!:cheer:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I wonder if the sativas would finish faster under straight 11/13 or even 10/14? I'm about to start a Malawi or 2 very soon.

Yeah... 20/20 hindsight...I think that might be the ticket to gain a couple weeks!??...or/and shorter veg time...

Sounds like them squirrles could be your winter meat in the deep freeze,, to munch on while you burn a good dubie. Girls look great
Keepem Green

Hehehe...if they were all the size of that big Grey(who seems to have blown Dodge btw...good riddance) I might think about it...not much meat on those little reds...Bucks are moving and lookin' for some luvin', so hopefully there will be venison in the freezer and not tree rats!...:rofl:...cheerz Woody...h00k...:hookah:

Nothing as good as a plate of spring grey squirrle fried up with fried potatoes or in rice and gravy....... Man been awhile since I been hunting. I'd have loved to gone elk hunting once. They bust afew of them around here.. But all kind of deer, antelope, pigs and even a bear, along with all the small game and trap. One thing I could never understand,,, duck hunting. Sitting in a freezing ass blind for 6-8 hours for a little greasy ass duck or goose. And here I use to guide ducks back in Arkansas to make afew bucks, matter a fact I once placed in the state calling contest. They had the Worlds Duck Calling Contest there. Stuttgart's claim to fame Rice and Duck Captial of the World'''.
Rice grows in water all damn year,,, you know what else grows in a stagnate ass rice field?? Mosquitos........... They even have a calling contest there for them
Keepem Green

Nothing as good as a plate of spring grey squirrle fried up with fried potatoes or in rice and gravy....... Man been awhile since I been hunting. I'd have loved to gone elk hunting once. They bust afew of them around here.. But all kind of deer, antelope, pigs and even a bear, along with all the small game and trap. One thing I could never understand,,, duck hunting. Sitting in a freezing ass blind for 6-8 hours for a little greasy ass duck or goose. And here I use to guide ducks back in Arkansas to make afew bucks, matter a fact I once placed in the state calling contest. They had the Worlds Duck Calling Contest there. Stuttgart's claim to fame Rice and Duck Captial of the World'''.
Rice grows in water all damn year,,, you know what else grows in a stagnate ass rice field?? Mosquitos........... They even have a calling contest there for them
Keepem Green

WhyTF would you want to CALL Mosquitos Little shits love my blood, they eat move 1/4 inch and byte again.

Keepem Green

My dream was to hunt Reelfoot Lake on the Mississippi Flyway. A duck hunters Mecca!

Stuttgart is dead smack in the flyway... I was on the White River... Black Meadow was below me,,, Ronald Regan and Clint Eastwood use too hunt 5 miles south of my binds........... But aways you talk the flyway,,,, you coming thru Stuttgart Arkansas before you hit the gulf... And most farmers around Stuttgart don't burn the rice feilds,,, they roll them and then they flood.... Hense every duck knows where these flooded food bins are... I shoot from water line with a 223'''' nails 6-7 ducks before the bolt............ But peoples come from everywhere'''
CallingDucks.com - World's Championship Duck Calling Contest - Stuttgart, Arkansas

I can go back in there records and they claim Northcaliwood is a pain in the ass,,, but has afew records.....
Keepem Green

I was a decent caller, not competition worthy but we killed ducks.

Oh, poor Ducks!

Oh, wait... Wrong forum.

Is there a pigeon killing err I mean calling contest? I could shoot each one as it appeared, to make sure none of them ended up getting counted twice (and because I hate 'em ;) ).

Ahhh, the memories.....:rofl:

remember one spring,..the old man found two badly stained kit. , butter knives ,..stuck in the front lawn,..whoops...what a dumbass i was .....:lot-o-toke:

I cooked the shit outta a couple of the ol' girl's good silver ones. Sometimes I'm surprised they still talk to me.
The Hot Knife Boogie - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom