H00k's Not So Hillbilly This Time Grow - Girlz 2017

Small-scale war.. pellet guns are fun and it's a shame chipmunk are good eating... We going varmit hunting?
Keepem Green

I don't hunt as much as I used to either...although I still manage a buck every year (made some jerky yesterday)... does us well...I love walking, so I should be doing some more grouse hunting, but there is still quite a few leaves on the trees... in all fairness to these birds...with my less than perfect eyesight...I still use a .22...gives them a chance...:rofl: ,so I still might...fall steelhead is starting... so hopefully can get out for some of that action...

...Oh, I am vigilant on that particular shed!...glad I gave Ya' a chuckle...lolool...We used to have about a hundred tulips in the flower gardens...but between them and chipmunks, we are tulip less... when they started going after our various lilly's...that's about the time I invested in a pellet gun and the war began...been relatively quiet this year...till now...they've awoken the beast!!...:rofl:...

...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Hook ..what a hoot bud!Ya..them squirrels...big pita for me too..over the yrs.They keep trying to get into my treehouse and shed too!Two yrs. ago my neighbor and i trapped 30 of them....the following summer there were not too many around ..lmfao...took down lots of mommas and popas.
They have ..however returned
.I've got a nice co2 bb gun with a red dot on it ...they don't stay long on my property...muahaha! Doesnt killem though....just hurts em !..They must tell their buddies...cuz not many come around ...only when my maple tree starts making those 'keys'...then they ALL come.Cheers bud.....got lots of squirrel stories...
Thats just terrible.. Maybe a cat Could scare them? .

...Took our daughter as a 35th birthday present(Amazing deal on airfare and room for 2...1100 bones round trip)...it's pretty rainy there now anyways...so its all good...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Tell her not to drink the soda pop down there. Unless she wants to be able to skip the return flight and just run all the way back to civilization. From what I heard on the news a while back, one of their smugglers must have forgotten to mark a big shipment of... Sprite? as going to the export pile, lol, and it ended up on local (Mexico) shelves by mistake. Which could probably be looked as merely a bonus (or finally getting one's money's worth when buying non-caffeinated soda pop :icon_roll ) - except that, apparently, people who drink their sodas as quickly as I do seem to be experiencing death instead of a good buzz :rolleyes3 .

Ya pays yer money, ya takes yer chances. That's life.

I somehow seem to have gotten my "new post" check for your thread set so it skipped yesterday's and today's posts and am still catching up from that, but I did a quick glance and saw your squirrel issue. You want me to see if I can dig up the plans for the DiY flamethrower? You torch something, it doesn't really matter if it lives or not - it's not coming back. I think they still sell rat-shot for 22s, but those are about worthless unless you're just trying to piss the squirrel off. My cat could do that (if she wasn't quite so vicious, lmao).

IWhen I lived in Bulgaria I had one on my roof at night(Damn little nails) and he(or she) liked to steal the dogs food to

Serves you right for making your dog climb up onto your roof to eat.

:rofl:

Serves you right for making your dog climb up onto your roof to eat.

:rofl:

Hahahaha man that made me laugh a lot! Ofcourse that Damn aquirrel knew How to use the tree to get down. Thnx for the Sharp eye on that one .

so...the score is still just 2-0 for me in squirrel warz...lolool...Last night was feeding night...not much to update,girlz are chugging along...slower than I would like...but they're healthy...just a couple pics from last night...Lilly and Mexi in natural light and enviroment just at lights on and about 45 minutes later before locking up the shed...I run 6 smaller fans around the room plus an oscillating tower fan in one corner, air flow is good...so not too concerned...

P10605942.JPG

P10605962.JPG

P10605991.JPG

P10606002.JPG

P10605922.JPG

P10605931.JPG

...cheerz Ya'll...have great weekend!...h00k......:hookah:

..Oh, Duggs, just had my first out of ordinary experience with my Taco...went to fire it up yesterday...big puff of smoke and smelled burning rubber...serpentine belt broke...went to town(not in my truck...lolool) picked up a belt and was gonna put it on, but called my buddy about tensioner...told me to check all pulleys first...Frikken alternator was seized!..FFS!!...now gotta get it towed to town...CAA will cover that...just not looking forward to the repair bill...oh well...vehicles are like women...can't live withem'...cant live withoutem'...

so...the score is still just 2-0 for me in squirrel warz...lolool...Last night was feeding night...not much to update,girlz are chugging along...slower than I would like...but they're healthy...just a couple pics from last night...Lilly and Mexi in natural light and enviroment just at lights on and about 45 minutes later before locking up the shed...I run 6 smaller fans around the room plus an oscillating tower fan in one corner, air flow is good...so not too concerned...

P10605942.JPG

P10605962.JPG

P10605991.JPG

P10606002.JPG

P10605922.JPG

P10605931.JPG

...cheerz Ya'll...have great weekend!...h00k......:hookah:

..Oh, Duggs, just had my first out of ordinary experience with my Taco...went to fire it up yesterday...big puff of smoke and smelled burning rubber...serpentine belt broke...went to town(not in my truck...lolool) picked up a belt and was gonna put it on, but called my buddy about tensioner...told me to check all pulleys first...Frikken alternator was seized!..FFS!!...now gotta get it towed to town...CAA will cover that...just not looking forward to the repair bill...oh well...vehicles are like women...can't live withem'...cant live withoutem'...

OK ,..gotta say ,..why is that Hook!!..LMAO...what's up with that ...OK,..OK..never thought of it that way. :)
About that repair bill...oh, oh! Is it at a dealer or private garage? Huge difference in bill. I have also found with 'our' taco's...parts should be searched for best price..lots of variables. The thing with these newr trucks ...and cars...everything is so hard to fix your self..FFS. I just don't even consider it anymore. ..I remember when i was 19 , living with my older sister at the time..changed out an intake manifold on my 67 Camero , wanted to put on this big dual feed Holley carb,..worked OK...but i did the work in about an hr. ..in her driveway! Then drove 45 min's . to party all weekend.....'drifting' ..LMFAO.. Maybe i'm just gettin old, tired...now a days i wouldn't try that. Anyhow , cheers to ya Hook,..hope the bill isn't too bad ..i'm thinkin 2-3 hundred. :Namaste:

If they have tits or wheels they're gonna be a problem. .
Oh ..right on Penny..call it straight ...F...k ya!:) laughin my lil ass off. Buy that lady a drink...then give her this ...(a joint of HB Blueberry Twist)...:high-five:

OK ,..gotta say ,..why is that Hook!!..LMAO...what's up with that ...OK,..OK..never thought of it that way. :)
About that repair bill...oh, oh! Is it at a dealer or private garage? Huge difference in bill. I have also found with 'our' taco's...parts should be searched for best price..lots of variables. The thing with these newr trucks ...and cars...everything is so hard to fix your self..FFS. I just don't even consider it anymore. ..I remember when i was 19 , living with my older sister at the time..changed out an intake manifold on my 67 Camero , wanted to put on this big dual feed Holley carb,..worked OK...but i did the work in about an hr. ..in her driveway! Then drove 45 min's . to party all weekend.....'drifting' ..LMFAO.. Maybe i'm just gettin old, tired...now a days i wouldn't try that. Anyhow , cheers to ya Hook,..hope the bill isn't too bad ..i'm thinkin 2-3 hundred. :Namaste:

...Repair bill will be a fiver...at the dealer...going after market and private was considered...but the OEM part wasn't all that much more, and my buddy can't get to it for a couple weeks...(going on a cruise...FoK!...everyones going/or is somewhere, cept' me...:rofl:) He did tell me about a couple lower shop rate guys, but this dealer did my son a huge favour when this was his truck before he passed...saved him about 1300 by backdating an extended warranty purchase to cover an A/C compressor replacement, so I don't feel feel too bad about spending a couple extra bucks with them(despite being a cheap SOB...lolool)...Yeah the design of vehicles today !??...meant to frustrate and/or confound the average DIY'ers...need to remove a kajillion parts just to get to one, Ooops...need a special tool...:hmmmm:...I may still do brakes/oil changes, if it occurs in summer or seasonable weather...but other than that, keeping the WW fluid topped up is as far as I have the patience for these days...lolool...cheerz Bud...h00k...:hookah:

Mornin' Ya'll!...Nothing much has changed since last update...the girlz are taking their sweet ass time!!...sure as hell hope they get ready for harvest soon, as the GR doubles as storage for yard stuff/furniture etc etc...wanna' get things stored away before snow starts falling...lolool...

Thursday was a watering(with a touch of epsom and molasses)...so little time before lights on and dark now, its hard to get good pics...running lights at night saves money, but leaves little time for working with the girlz...

...Since I seem to be leaning in a sativa dominant direction, I'll have to adjust my veg time accordingly next spring...Monday will be starting 11 weeks post flip, and the weather is getting cooler...also fired up a small ceramic heater on Thursday, set at 70F...good thing, as we woke up to our first frost here, -2C!...

...took a few pics last night when the lights were just starting to come on, so they're blurple and not the greatest quality...that OE main cola is a full 2 feet!!...holding my own with the environment...

P10606021.JPG

P10606042.JPG

P10606072.JPG

P10606091.JPG

P10606081.JPG

P10606102.JPG

P10606171.JPG

...Thats it for now and for my fellow Canuckleheads...have a great Thanks Giving weekend and enjoy the extra time off and chill/relax with family/friends...

...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Had to stop by and check your girls out.
Nice! A lot going on there.
on to a great harvest for you!
I tell you, I don't miss those northern climates.lol
Love the last pic......got its cousins running around the yard...for a while anyway......

He sure is chilling Hook, lmao .

Your girls are chugging right along ....

...lolool...Good to see Ya' back and posting Buck!...your girlz are looking pretty marvelous as well...Wish you continued success in your battle...

Had to stop by and check your girls out.
Nice! A lot going on there.
��on to a great harvest for you!
I tell you, I don't miss those northern climates.lol
Love the last pic...��...got its cousins running around the yard...for a while anyway......

Thanks and welcome Fur!...I'm ready for harvest...just wish the girlz were!...:rofl:...Yup'!...northern climate doesn't hold the same appeal as it used to...oh well...Mexico comong up in three months for three months!!!

Top of the day to ya Hook,...lovin the pics :) That big leafy cola...what strain again?
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to ya bud...friends too!:high-five:

Mornin' Duggs...Orient Express from Ace(think Neiko might have one on the go too) have a great weekend!...

...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

...lolool...Good to see Ya' back and posting Buck!

I looked at that and saw "Buick." Had to stop and wonder which forum I was on ;) .

Straight out of the Sunnyvale Trailer Park, lol. Strangely enough, I never did hot knives of hash. I talked my brother out of a pipe he used for the purpose (neck was angled so the stem went upwards, and that's basically all I remember). I ended up getting it confiscated by... err... an employee of a business that they take people to in big yellow vehicles :rolleyes3 . About that time, my source for... <COUGH> smokable substances other than cannabis/bud dried up. IIRC, the (then) Soviets were pulling out of Afghanistan at around that time and, therefore, the US... advisors (basically people who arrived quietly in the night bringing gifts capable of destruction - which, years later, were used against our own troops :icon_roll - and then denied all involvement when back in the "civilized world") were getting assigned to f*ck up other potions of the globe, instead. So no more hash, bubblegum, et cetera.

Doggone it, I was just thinking about walking to the local inconvenience store for a pack of $1.92 smokes when it started raining so hard it sounds like a bunch of Cessnas are pelting my roof. Hmm... NOTE TO SELF: Procrastination makes a person live longer.

one spring,..the old man found two badly stained kit. , butter knives ,..stuck in the front lawn,..whoops...what a dumbass i was .....:lot-o-toke:

Stuck in the front yard? Just where was your kitchen stove, LOFL?

Didn't anyone ever tell you that front yards and drugs don't mix? I learned that lesson before I was even able to legally drive, lol. Woke up to someone nudging my shoulder, saying, "Are you all right? Should I call an ambulance?" to which I replied, "Whoever you are, get the <BLEEP> out of my room!" And he said, "You're not in your room, you're laying on my front walk." It was at that point that I became conscious enough to crack an eye open... only to discover that I'd gone horizontal on someone's lawn, and he discovered me when he got up early to grab the Sunday paper. Err... He happened to be the mayor of my little city at the time :rolleyes3. I think I went from immobile to several blocks away and running for all I was worth before the poor guy had a chance to straighten back up. Sins of a misspent youth...

An ex-girlfriend had issues many and varied... I used to have to be on the lookout for burned spoons. Sure had my hands full with that one. Think I got two or three gray hairs from my divorce - and about 420,000 (and a beard that went from colored to completely white over the course of a few months) from little Miss Psycho. Women... Ruining men's lives since we first dropped out of the trees...

I was working for the girl's grandmother at the time. Think it was the only person in her entire family who had sense enough - and cared enough - to want to do more to help her than occasionally throw money at her. One day I was stressed out and exhausted from not having the leisure to sleep for several days, and unthinkingly said, "You know, I sure wish I could get her to just start smoking pot!!!" Oddly enough, I was neither fired nor asked to take a drug test. And she was an old bird who was real straitlaced. It's all relative, I guess - and her relative had an entire herd of demons to deal with....

Back
Top Bottom