Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Greetings and good morning (well it’s morning here anyway.) I was a little worried last night because both OGs were drooping pretty hard again. :eek: I propped something under the back side of the fan, so it’s really pointing down. Seems like these OGs do not like the wind! Could just be tired at lights out? :hmmmm: But I checked in this morning and
884F85C2-5307-4B79-B6B5-F24AC1591E4E.jpeg

back to happy (for now). So temperamental, these autos!! I won’t really do much more with this group from here. Occasional leaf plucking if needed, but as PMilly says - were cruisin on autopilot now. I’m curious to see how the two OGs will finish out. #1 topped herself at both sides of node 1, so she has several more bud sites but she short. OG #2 is a smaller plant, but tall. :yummy: Which one will yield the most??????:popcorn:

Greetings and good morning (well it’s morning here anyway.) I was a little worried last night because both OGs were drooping pretty hard again. :eek: I propped something under the back side of the fan, so it’s really pointing down. Seems like these OGs do not like the wind! Could just be tired at lights out? :hmmmm: But I checked in this morning and
884F85C2-5307-4B79-B6B5-F24AC1591E4E.jpeg

back to happy (for now). So temperamental, these autos!! I won’t really do much more with this group from here. Occasional leaf plucking if needed, but as PMilly says - were cruisin on autopilot now. I’m curious to see how the two OGs will finish out. #1 topped herself at both sides of node 1, so she has several more bud sites but she short. OG #2 is a smaller plant, but tall. :yummy: Which one will yield the most??????:popcorn:
Looking good! My girls look beautiful during the day but an hour before bed they droop like crazy then perk right back up with lights on. Think they just get sleepy and lazy at bedtime. Will be interesting to see which one produces more for ya fo sho!
:cheer:

Looking good! My girls look beautiful during the day but an hour before bed they droop like crazy then perk right back up with lights on. Think they just get sleepy and lazy at bedtime. Will be interesting to see which one produces more for ya fo sho!
:cheer:
Thanks CC! I know I droop by the end of the day too! ;) I’m going to start giving them one more hour of dark tonight. They were on a 20/4 schedule from seed drop. After tonight’s adjustment, they’ll be at 18/6. I think they might want more rest. It’ll at least save a little electricity if nothing else.

After tonight’s adjustment, they’ll be at 18/6.
Mine suffered from random droopiness also,usually toward the end of lights on-I didn't really worry about it, because in the morning they were always happy to be alive again...
Like your plants are this morning!
I did water them with cold water one time,and they drooped for 2 days-that one did worry me a little bit. I usually sit their water jug on the stove for a day to warm it up- just an odd (ocd?) thing I do-but they seem to like it...
Mrs Carcass thinks I'm a nut when I do stuff like that...but my pot plants do better than her house plants,so who's really the nut here? :)

Had the same issue with the fan with my Gz they got cranky when the fan was blowing directly on them it made the leaves twist in this weird way. Plants are looking good Hh can't wait to see them in a few weeks!

Alrighty my friends, things are moving along in the big tent. Still more to do, but one step at a time!
B726F915-0A98-46B6-A544-037D56FC9410.jpeg

They’re all about a month old now. If you’ll remember, they were each popping up one day at a time, so to KISS I’m just going to call them all a month old. :laughtwo:
They’ve all been topped as of last night. I probably should’ve waited another day or so with the smaller ones, but patience is not one of my stronger virtues. I’ve seen Asesino do quad prep this early on his plants too, so I’m not too concerned. It did make for smaller stumps than I like, so hopefully that doesn’t bite me on the ass later.
They’ve been transplanted except for Candida and Mango Kush, so I‘ll need just a little more coco hydrated :( lame...

In the small tent, the autos are doing well. As I mentioned before, I pointed the fan way down to the floor and I moved the lights up a little more and I think that might’ve been the ticket. I was trying to keep the light lower per the guidelines of viparspectra, but I think it’s too much for the OG autos. Photos have seemed to handle it just fine in the past, but autos... Nebula Haze noticed the same thing when she used them. While I didn't necessarily agree with her at the time, I do think she was right and I didn’t realize the sensitivity difference between autos and photos. #alwayslearning

Happy Friday all, I hope your weekend is a low key or exciting as you want it to be. :love:

Your ladies are looking happy today, HH!
I probably should’ve waited another day or so with the smaller ones,
I wouldn't worry about that- they don't look like they even noticed the beheading!

Well I wasn’t planning to give a picture update for the smaller tent, but I was watering and I saw something I wanted to share. Purple Kush is showing a little purple!
AE711723-A5C0-4F37-B16B-7DF994200123.jpeg

I had some purple trichomes on the little twin of my Alaskan Purple, but this is a whole different look! :yummy:

Since I’m here already, and I try my damndest to not play favorites
OG #1
7B2DEAC7-D7AB-4939-B91E-FA2D16E45D8C.jpeg

OG #2
C219A54E-63C3-4811-933E-95E5E50F0689.jpeg

Purple Kush
4B341114-CC2F-4604-9BDD-384952DAB019.jpeg

Ok, now I really am done with updates for the day... unless I find something cool again. :)

Those tykes look ready to go Heavenly and your OG's will be in your jars before you know it. :woohoo:
Oh man, that’s music to my ears! :love: Supplies are getting low, well limited choices anyway.
:high-five: And I’ll raise you a :passitleft:
Everything looking fabulous. :Namaste:
Thank you kindly Reave! I’m enjoying it while it lasts! :laughtwo: Ya never know with these autos.
Pretty in purple :).

Now that we know how sensitive these are, that's definitely for the best :).
Lol, I’ll be walking on eggshells from here on. I’m determined to redeem myself with autos!

Quick n dirty update today. Like, literally dirty though. ;) I hydrated up more coco and managed to get pretty close to the exact amount I needed.. that never happens!! I uppotted the Candida and Mango Kush and they are all officially in their forever homes.
7117C9FC-2850-48C6-BF82-260F44423A9B.jpeg

The two that were the first to hatch certainly have a head start over the others. Hopefully I didn’t create a big mess for myself, there was zero consideration for plant size when I picked these strains... :straightface:

Northern Lights and Hiydrow, nearly ready for upper node training.
26D18A00-8325-4D4D-A502-B61CDC311331.jpeg

Over in the small tent, I did a little read up on the OGs and it says they can be susceptible to WPM. So with that in mind, I ended up doing a bigger defol on OG #1. She’s so much leafier than OG #2, I felt like it was necessary. Plus I realized there were quite a few bud sites still covered, so I think it was the right choice.
2887FBB9-0C63-440B-A23A-9288B2726F58.jpeg

#autosquad
FB328E66-518D-477B-A67E-746444C2C4CC.jpeg

I’ve been loving the smells that are starting to develop in here. Both OGs have this wonderful, smokey smell, mixed with a hint of berry. The berry scent reminds me a lot of my Blackberry Kush (yum!) While the Purple Kush is still pretty small, she’s developing her own smells a bit too. More of a peppercorn scent, I’d say. She’s still coming into her own though. Ahh, I missed this part, where it starts to hit you in the face when you open the door/tent flap.:meditate:

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom