Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

Wow, that's short! Mine are about 2' high right now, but very sparse and limby.

I had my very first problem with some beans from Herbies' last year. I've always used them exclusively. They will be making it right on my next order. Great people to work with.
Those were Pineapple Express....5 beans..not a single one tap rooted. Popped, but taproot was bad and never grew out on every one of them. Never happened to me before, and I had read several others had problems with the Pineapple Express too. They got some nasty white film cloud around them like they had been contaminated or something. I really wanted to grow that one for a long time. Ah well.

I hope your plants at least give you a couple decent buds!

:circle-of-love:

Arjan The SCAM Man, I Have From Others That Have Dealt With Him, That Say, Either His Bean Packers Are Too Loaded, Or He Is A Flippin Ripper, Or That If They Were Gotten Through Another Seed Supplier That Sold His Seeds, That What They Did Was Open His Original Seed Packs Up, And Basically Put Hemp Seeds Or SCHWAGGY BAGGY SEEDS Into The Place The Original Ones, But Under No Circumstances Have I Ever Heard Of Anyone Farting Rainbows About Anything They Received From His OP. If It Looks Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Duck... Well You All Know The Rest. My Nephew Justin Visited Me Tonight, And Asked OLD Uncle Jim If He Could Have Some Beans, I Said Certainly, But You Must Promise Me That You Will Take A Male Orange Krush A Male Heirloom Kush And A Male Highland Kush, Collect Pollen From Them And Keep Those Strains Going By Pollinating Your Females With Them. This Was Promised, And As He And His Older Brother Were Taught Years Ago By Me How To Do All Of The Above, I Hope To Keep These Strains Viable Forever. He Is A Geologist And His Older Brother Is Now A Doctor And Head Of The Cardio Team At His Hospital, Justin Is Also The Head Geologist For The Firm He Works For, Having Helped Raise Both These Boys(I KNOW THEY ARE MEN NOW, BUT TO UNCLE JIM, THEY'LL ALWAYS BE MY BOYS!!!), I Have Uncles Rights In Saying That "BOYS" That Is!!! I Still Even Call Them Both Kiddo When I Talk To Or See Them, Is That Weird??? Ah Well, Even If It Is, I Do Not Care, Having Helped My Sister Financially Putting Them Both Through School, I Guess It Aught To Be Ok To Call Them Kiddo Still. HL, It Is Your Soil I Think That Is Messing With Your Plants, Use Ocean Forest Potting Soil By Fox Farms Mixed With Happy Frog For The Mycorrhizae, I Know I Gave You The Recipe For 100 Gallon Squats I Believe, Which Is 4 Bags Of Happy Frog To Three Of Ocean Forest, How You Will Work This Out For Your Holes That Verily Reach To China, I Do Not Know, But I Tell You It Is The Soil Most Likely, And Do Not Forget The Fox Farm Earth Juice As An Amendment, 6 32oz Youghert, Or Whatever Containers You Like, To Mix Into Your Soil, But The 6 32oz Containers Will Def Need To Be Revved Up To At Least 12, If I Remember Correctly And You Dug Over 200 Gallon Holes. Obviously The Amount Of Soil As Well(DUH, THAT WAS A NO BRAINER, SORRY HL) Sometimes I Talk Like I Am Instructing Marines On The Firing Line, And You Are Way Beyond That My Friend!!! If Anyone Needs Anything, Just Ask, I Will Make It My Point To Do My Best To Answer. Yarrow Is Still In The Hospital, Her Liver Has Quit Working And She Is Quite Jaundiced Looking, Yellow Eyes And Skin. The Abscesses In Her Abdomen Are Blocking Her Bile Ducts, Which They Believe Is The Reason Her Liver Is Not Working Any Longer. They Also Feel That One Of The Two Abscesses Has Burst, And She Now Has Peritonitis Spread Throughout Her Abdomen Area, Just Hellish!!! They Also Think That The Remaining Abscess Has Grown Into The Area, That When The Other Abscess Burst, The Void It Left Behind Has Now Been Filled In By This ONE Super Abscess, No Matter How You Look At It, She Is Pretty Well Screwed. They Want Me To Place Her On Comfort Care Only, But I Said That Certainly Keep Her On Comfort Care, But I Want Her Raging Infections To Remain Being Treated As Well, She Is Still Septic, They Are Giving Her Zosyn And Vancomycin For The Raging Infections, But It Does Not Appear To Be Helping Draw Her White Cell Count Down, She Was At 35,000 White Cell Count On The 4th, And Today It Had Only Dropped To 33,000, Normal Being 4-10,000 White Blood Cell Count In A Healthy Person, Which Yarrow Most Def Is Not(NORMAL MEDICALLY, BUT NORMAL OR BETTER THAN NORMAL IN EVERY OTHER WAY!!!), Thank You Drcannabi, And Cannafan, For Your Truly Kind Words, Thank You Sweet Sue For All Of The Positive Things That You Have said As Well, Heck Everyone That Has Had Something Nice To Say I Say THANK YOU!!! Thank You HoZo, But We Really Do Tend To Propagate With One Another, One Way Or The Other, We Always Find Our Community Of Mad Scientists To Rub Elbows With!!! You All Know Though, I Try To Keep Things As We Say In The Military KISS(OR, KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!!!), I Believe That When You Go Meddling Around, When NO MEDDLING IS NEEDED, AHEM, That You Cause Unneeded Problems To Arise, Learn The Recipe I Keep Trying To Tell You All About, And I Promise You'll Grow Trees As Well. One Should Always Spend At Least A Good 4-6 Hours In Your Garden A Day. And If You Only Have A Few Plants, Obviously Less Time Is Needed, But You Want To Love Your Plants, And Yeah, Even A Hard Bitten Marine Such As Myself Can Give His Plants Love, Touch Them(GENTLY, BUT FIRM ENOUGH TO BE FELT, AND WHILST TOUCHING, THINK ONLY GOOD THOUGHTS TO YOUR PLANTS, AND ASK THEM TO STAY HEALTHY FOR YOU, AND YOUR PROMISE TO THEM SHOULD BE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE THEIR LINEAGE, OR PROGENY, HOWEVER YOU WISH TO SAY IT, MEANING THAT YOU PROMISE THEM TO MAKE SEED STOCK FROM THE MALES OF THEIR LINEAGE WITH THEM, AND MAYBE EVEN POLLINATE THEM WITH ANOTHER DIFFERENT STRAIN LINEAGE AS WELL, I TRULY BELIEVE YOUR PLANTS UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE THINKING TO THEM, OR EVEN SPEAKING IT TO THEM, LOVE AND HONESTY THRIVE ON LOVE AND HONESTY, CAPICHE!!!:high-five:) I Though My Mentor Was Very Much A Nut Job, When He Began Teaching Me This Part Of The Growers Learning's, So To Prove It To Me, We Had A Couple Of Plants That Did Not Receive This TLC, That We Gave The Other Plants, And Lo And Behold, The Plants That Received No Extra Loving Or Attention, Compared To The Same Strains That Did, Actually Produced One Third Less Medicine Than The Ones That Received The Attention Did, That Is Not Mularky,BS Or Garbage Either, But The God Honest Truth!!! I Actually Thought That My Mentor Was A Little Bit Nutty(AND MAYHAP HE WAS, BUT YOU DO NOT ARGUE WITH A MAN THAT HAS BEEN DOING SOMETHING FOR 40 YEARS, SUCCESSFULLY I MIGHT ADD, EVEN IF HE WAS JUST A VERSION OF ALL OF US,(NERDS) BUT YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH SUCCESS AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE, AND THIS HE HAD IN SPADES!!!) And Yes My Mentor Ate Acid In The 60's, Never Went Insane, Also Into His Late Sixties, Once A Year(ON HIS BIRTHDAY, HE WOULD MAKE AND EAT PSILOCYBIN HONEY, A COUPLE OF TEASPOONS OF THIS, AND HE/WE WOULD TRIP FOR SOME TIME, TO MAKE THE HONEY, GET A QUART JAR OF FRESH HONEY, ADD THIS HONEY TO A LARGER MASON JAR, LET SAID MIXTURE SIT IN THE FULL SUNLIGHT FOR A MONTH, AND BECAUSE PSILOCYBIN IS A FUNGUS, IT INUNDATES ALL THE HONEY IN THE CONTAINER, ABOUT 7-20 GRAMS OF PSILOCYBIN ADDED TO THE HONEY(OBVIOUSLY, THE MORE GRAMS YOU ADD THE STRONGER THE HONEY WOULD BE, BUT WHAT WAS SO GREAT, WAS THAT THE HONEY WOULD ACTUALLY TURN THAT PSYCHEDELIC BLUE, AND YOU COULD REMOVE THE ACTUAL MUSHROOMS FROM THE HONEY, AS THE PSILOCYBIN WOULD SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE HONEY, FEEDING ON THE SUGARS PRESENT, KEEPING THE HONEY IN THE SUN IS ALSO CRUCIAL TO THE HONEY'S TRANSFORMATION, AND DEPENDING ON WHAT YOUR TOLERANCE IS, I WOULD RECOMMEND ONLY A COUPLE OF TBSP FULL, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS HONEY MADE WITH MORE THAN 12GRAMS OF MUSHROOMS!!!) And Do Not Forget To Turn Your Jar Over Everyday, And Make Sure You Remove As Much Of The (BY THIS TIME, THE ONE MONTH TIME) Mushroom Particles From It As Possible. I Had Only Heard Of Mushroom Honey From Certain Older Psychedelic Books, And Of Course Older Hippies. The First Time I Ate It With My Mentor, I Of Course, Had To Go All The Way, And We Made Our Honey With 20 Grams Of Mushrooms Added To One Quart Of Honey. We Removed Most Of The Mushroom Particles, I Ate Two Spoonfuls, TBSP Fulls Of This Honey, And I Took A Very Magical Psychedelic Journey That Day, I Ate The Honey At 10am, Drank A Large Glass Of Fresh Squeezed OJ, And About 20 Minutes Later, On An Empty Stomach, I Started What Was For Me, My Most Profound Psychedelic Journey I Had Ever Had To That Point. Usually If You Just Eat Mushrooms As You Get Them, Caps,Stems,Unopened Caps, And Mushroom Particles You Were Not Sure Where On The Mushroom They Had Come From, You May Catch A Very Good Peak, But It Is Short Lived, Only About 6-8 Hours Or So, Mushroom Honey On The Other Hand, Can Keep You Peaking For A Good 8-10 Hours, And Will Wear Off In About 16 Hours. I Had Eaten Mushrooms The Way I Suppose Most People That Are Unlearned On Mushrooms Do, And Had Some Mild Visuals Before, And Usually Accompanied By A Great Body Vibration, Or High, But It Was Not Until I Ate Mushroom Honey, STRONG MUSHROOM HONEY, That I Actually Found Out How To Really Enjoy Mushrooms. I Hallucinated For Hours On End, Plus Had That Vibrating Body Feel That Mushrooms Give You, It Was Just That With Preparing The Honey This Way, It Allowed The Psilocybin To Completely Mesh With The Honey, The Honey Because Of It's Natural Sugar Base, Was Increasing The Amount Of Psilocybin In The Shrooms By 10 Fold, Good Fun, But Man, Make Sure You Are With Someone You Trust Implicitly So You Can Keep An Eye On Each Other, So That At Least One Of You Will Have The Mind Left To Say To Your Trip Buddy, "NO, I DON'T THINK TAKING ALL OF OUR CLOTHES OFF IS A GOOD IDEA, NOR DO I THINK WE SHOULD TRY TO SWIM NAKED ACROSS THE RIVER OR GO INTO TOWN EITHER, SOMEONE MUST REMAIN LOGICAL(HARD TO DO ON HONEY), AND ACT AS THE SHEEPHERDER, OR GUIDE, TO KEEP EVERYONE THAT IS ENJOYING THE HONEY FROM DOING SOMETHING STUPID, LIKE WHAT I MENTIONED BEFORE. GOOD TIMES, JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE AN EXPERIENCED GUIDE, OR THAT THERE IS AT LEAST ONE PERSON NOT ON HONEY THAT WILL WATCH OVER ALL. I Literally Hallucinated So Hard, That I Was Seeing Things That I Thought Were Possibly Real, But Knew In Reality(SUCH A FUNNY WORD WHEN ONE IS ENJOYING ONESELF THIS WAY), That I Knew Could Not Be Real, But For The Time I Was Honeyed Out, Sure Seemed Real, Faces In The Trees, The Colors That Were All Around, So Vibrant And Awe Inspiring, Because Believe Me, These Colors Never Seemed So Alive And Real Than During Those Moments Of Peaking, I Saw Many Things That First Time, But To Try And Do Them Justice By Putting Them In Words, I Simply Cannot, Suffice It To Say, That I Never Felt So Good And Close To All My Mates, And While The Honey Lasted, I Felt Empathy Towards Others, Including Insects And For Crissakes Water Too!!! Anyways Enough Of The Psychedelic Crap. HL, Please Believe Me, And Change Your Soil To What I Have Told You About, Remember The Motto KISS, I Know You Have Heard It Before, Being Military As Well. And Never Ever Try To Fix Something Before It Is Broken, Because That Is How Things Get Broken. Growing Herb Is Truly One Of The Most Incredible Things One Can Do, But Keep It Simple!!! Enough I Say, Of Checking Out The PH In Your Soil And Water(MY MENTOR TOLD ME, THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CREATE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS WHEN NONE EXISTED BEFORE, TRYING TO DIAL IN PH, OR IRON, OR MICRO-NUTRIENTS, OR SPRAYING YOUR OUTSIDE PLANTS WITH NEEM, OR EVEN OTHER BUG KILLERS, OUTSIDE IT IS NOT NECESSARY, IF YOUR GARDEN IS A HEALTHY ECO-SYSTEM, THE BUGS THAT KILL THE BUGS THAT TRY TO HARM OUR PLANTS, OUTSIDE, ARE KEPT IN CHECK BY THE BUGS THAT ARE THEIR NATURAL ENEMIES OR PREDATORS. SURE I HAVE FOUND MITES ON SOME OF MY PLANTS, BUT BECAUSE OF WASPS,YELLOW JACKETS,LADY BUGS, SPIDERS, THEY GENERALLY/ALWAYS KEEP THE PLANT HUNGRY BUGS WELL IN CHECK, I NEVER SPRAY, AS NOT ONLY DO YOU WIPE OUT THE BAD BUGS, YOU KILL THE GOOD BUGS AS WELL, SO BY KEEPING YOUR PLANTS PROTECTED BY NATURAL PREDATORS, WHO THE HELL NEEDS SPRAYS OR POWDERS, NOT US THAT GROW IN THE SUNSHINE, HELL GROWING OUTDOORS SUPPLIES IT'S OWN CURES. I Know A Lot Of You Are Probably Of The Mind, That I Am Daft, Or Trying To Run Some Crummy Game On You, But I Am Not, I SPEAK THE TRUTH HERE, FOR US ALL:high-five:!!! So If You Think I Might Know Some Of What The Heck I Am Trying To Convey, I Promise You Will Thank Me Someday(I HOPE), And "NOT" Think That I Am Full Of S.it, Just Trying To Pass On What I Was Taught And Learned Through Empirical Evidence, (AND YES AT FIRST I THOUGHT MY MENTOR WAS A LITTLE BIT OF AN ODDBALL, CRAZY HIPPIE AS WELL. WELL HE MAY HAVE BEEN ALL OF THOSE THINGS, BUT HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO GROW, AND IF YOU HAVE VIEWED SOME OF MY PICTURES ON PAST PAGES, I BELIEVE THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING, OR IN THIS CASE, THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURES!!!), I Must Be Out Of Here In The Next Couple Of Weeks(MAY 2nd TO BE EXACT), Between Yarrow's Health, Me Having To Try And Find A New Home, The Probability Of Having To Let Some One Else Raise My Dog, Because Most Places Will Not Take Pets, And As She Is Half Blue Nosed Pit, And Half Red Nosed Pit, They Look At Her, And If They Believe The ANTI PIT-BULL Propaganda, That Ends Our Chance Of Getting A Place. So It Looks Like I Might Have To Give My Honey-Bear Up, Breaks My Heart, And While In This Battle For Yarrow's Life, Or The Quality Of Her Remaining Life, And The Loss Of The Home As Well, Plus Trying To (ON MY OWN, THANK YOU), Find Us A New Home, And Get Everything Packed, And Put Away In Storage, I Feel Like A Freaking Volcano Has Erupted In My Life And I Am Trying To Survive In The Pyroclastic Flow Of Ashe And Debris. I Bid You All A Happy Growing Season, When I Move, As I Only Have A Regular Sit At Home PC, I Hope To Be On As Often As I Can To Answer ANY And All Questions, And Remember Folks, The Simpler You Keep Things, The Better Your Plants Will Grow, NO BS:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:!!! Hale To You All, And Thank You If You Truly Do Take The Time To Read All I Have Written, I Am Not Trying To Be A Know It All, I Just Wish You All Would Hear Me Out Sometime, And Believe In What I Have To Tell You!!! Thank You All, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Thank You DRCANNABI, It Means A Lot To Receive Such Praise, Every Person That Was In My Pictures, Were Either Myself,Yarrow(WHEN SHE COULD STILL STAND AND WALK WITH A WALKER, ME AT HER ELBOW, ALWAYS, JUST IN CASE!!!), Or Other Family Members, No FRIENDS, As Friends Can Become Enemies In A Heartbeat, Through Jealousy, To Just Being Evil, And Wishing To Watch You Fail. But Thankfully Most Friends Are Not This Way, THANK YOU SER DRCANNABI, P.S. I Do Not Always Write The SER, As It Is An Honorary Title Given By Me, To Those I Believe Are Worthy Of The Title SER, SER IS NOT SIR, But Equates To The Same Meaning, And Pronunciation Of SER Sounds Differently Than SIR, It Is Pronounced SAIR, I Got It From George RR Martin, The Writer Of The Game Of Thrones Series, All Knights And Members Of The Higher Classes Are Known As SER, Welcome To The Fold, SER:high-five:!!! I Do Not Always Use This Knighted Title, But All Those That I Have Given It Too, Know Who They Are!!! Thank You,Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Well Cannafan, Depending On Their Location In The Garden, And The Removal Of Several Light Blocking Trees, My Plants On Average, Depending On Garden Spot Receive From 9-10.5 To 11 Hours Of Direct Sunlight A Day. And Yes, Good Workers Are Damn Hard To Come By, Some Of The People Raised In This Area Understand And Know That They Need To Bust Ass To Keep Their Jobs. Or I Just Rely On Family. But I Am Usually Willing To Let A Friend Of A Family Member Come Out For A Day, To Witness Myself How They Work, Sometimes Things End happily, Sometimes I Have To Tell Them To Kick Rocks And Move On!!! Thank You, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Thank You Once Again SWEETSUE, And You As Well SUPERGROOMER, Some Of The Things You Say, Well The One Thing You Said Supergroomer About Using A Husqvarna Kind Of Made Me Feel Like Blushing, Out Of Respect To You For Saying Such Nice Things:high-five:, And Sue, I Am So Glad That You Actually Take The Time To Power Through My Posts:thedoubletake:, But Remember, You Have My Permission, At Anytime To Add The Correct Paragraphs, As I Cannot, To Make The What I Write, NOT Something People Must Nearly Go Blind To Finish Reading, Just Remember The Permission Is There SWEETSUE!!! Thank You, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Unfortunately James, I'm not going to be able to swap out the 6.5 cubic yards that fill the 5 holes with bags of fox farm and ocean forest (that's only 120 bags total!), so I am going to have to rely on luck and experience. If I had your recipe 2 months ago, I could have made it happen. I've boarded this train, there's no turning it around now.

Like I've said in the past, it's going to be spectacular in one way or another. Nice plants or epic fail.

Gosh, Yarrow must be miserable. I'm so sorry my friend. I must have missed the fact that there is a move happening too. That's just crazy. Wish I could be there to help.

Wow, that's short! Mine are about 2' high right now, but very sparse and limby.

I had my very first problem with some beans from Herbies' last year. I've always used them exclusively. They will be making it right on my next order. Great people to work with.
Those were Pineapple Express....5 beans..not a single one tap rooted. Popped, but taproot was bad and never grew out on every one of them. Never happened to me before, and I had read several others had problems with the Pineapple Express too. They got some nasty white film cloud around them like they had been contaminated or something. I really wanted to grow that one for a long time. Ah well.

I hope your plants at least give you a couple decent buds!

Crazy how those mass failures come around, eh? Makes one question themselves when it happens.

Wish You Were Here As Well HL, Did SO Much Work Today That As Tired As I Am, I Still Cannot Sleep, And I Do Not Drink Coffee, Or Take NO-DOZ, Or Whatever The Heck Else People Are Using To Stay Awake These days(GOTU-KOLA???) Yerba-Mate??? Sometimes I'll Drink A Nice South Of The Boarder Coca-Cola(NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SWEETENER!!!), Heck, I Have Been Told That We Are Basically The Only Country In The World That Still Uses HFCS?!?! It's Illegal All Over The World, But Here Of Course. I Mostly Drink Water, Period. And Herbies To My Knowledge Has Always Been Upstanding. Take It Easy, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:.

Thank you James, I will not take the title lightly or disrespect it.

I'm glad your nephew will be keeping your genetics alive. Sad what happens sometimes when people's living situations change.

I can't help thinking what it would feel like if my wife was going through what Yarrow is, heartbreaking!

I love pitbulls, I've had the joy of raising 2 through life and seeing them into the next world. If not for the associated stigma, I'd still have them. I hope you'll find someone who knows and appreciates the breed to adopt her. Some "dog" people think they are just like any other dog and they end up getting in over their heads. This breed must be trained, loved and respected. :love:

Thank You DRCANNABI, It Means A Lot To Receive Such Praise, Every Person That Was In My Pictures, Were Either Myself,Yarrow(WHEN SHE COULD STILL STAND AND WALK WITH A WALKER, ME AT HER ELBOW, ALWAYS, JUST IN CASE!!!), Or Other Family Members, No FRIENDS, As Friends Can Become Enemies In A Heartbeat, Through Jealousy, To Just Being Evil, And Wishing To Watch You Fail. But Thankfully Most Friends Are Not This Way, THANK YOU SER DRCANNABI, P.S. I Do Not Always Write The SER, As It Is An Honorary Title Given By Me, To Those I Believe Are Worthy Of The Title SER, SER IS NOT SIR, But Equates To The Same Meaning, And Pronunciation Of SER Sounds Differently Than SIR, It Is Pronounced SAIR, I Got It From George RR Martin, The Writer Of The Game Of Thrones Series, All Knights And Members Of The Higher Classes Are Known As SER, Welcome To The Fold, SER:high-five:!!! I Do Not Always Use This Knighted Title, But All Those That I Have Given It Too, Know Who They Are!!! Thank You,Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Thank you James, I will not take the title lightly or disrespect it.

I'm glad your nephew will be keeping your genetics alive. Sad what happens sometimes when people's living situations change.

I can't help thinking what it would feel like if my wife was going through what Yarrow is, heartbreaking!

I love pitbulls, I've had the joy of raising 2 through life and seeing them into the next world. If not for the associated stigma, I'd still have them. I hope you'll find someone who knows and appreciates the breed to adopt her. Some "dog" people think they are just like any other dog and they end up getting in over their heads. This breed must be trained, loved and respected. :love:

:bravo:

Alright James, I'll reformat this valuable post for you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I'm so sorry to hear you have to relocate too. How frustrating for you and for us, powerless to assist you. I know you can weather this storm. My heart reaches out with all the positive energy I can muster James. :hug:

Arjan The SCAM Man, I Have From Others That Have Dealt With Him, That Say, Either His Bean Packers Are Too Loaded, Or He Is A Flippin Ripper, Or That If They Were Gotten Through Another Seed Supplier That Sold His Seeds, That What They Did Was Open His Original Seed Packs Up, And Basically Put Hemp Seeds Or SCHWAGGY BAGGY SEEDS Into The Place The Original Ones, But Under No Circumstances Have I Ever Heard Of Anyone Farting Rainbows About Anything They Received From His OP. If It Looks Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Duck... Well You All Know The Rest.

My Nephew Justin Visited Me Tonight, And Asked OLD Uncle Jim If He Could Have Some Beans, I Said Certainly, But You Must Promise Me That You Will Take A Male Orange Krush A Male Heirloom Kush And A Male Highland Kush, Collect Pollen From Them And Keep Those Strains Going By Pollinating Your Females With Them. This Was Promised, And As He And His Older Brother Were Taught Years Ago By Me How To Do All Of The Above, I Hope To Keep These Strains Viable Forever.

He Is A Geologist And His Older Brother Is Now A Doctor And Head Of The Cardio Team At His Hospital, Justin Is Also The Head Geologist For The Firm He Works For, Having Helped Raise Both These Boys(I KNOW THEY ARE MEN NOW, BUT TO UNCLE JIM, THEY'LL ALWAYS BE MY BOYS!!!), I Have Uncles Rights In Saying That "BOYS" That Is!!! I Still Even Call Them Both Kiddo When I Talk To Or See Them, Is That Weird??? Ah Well, Even If It Is, I Do Not Care, Having Helped My Sister Financially Putting Them Both Through School, I Guess It Aught To Be Ok To Call Them Kiddo Still.

HL, It Is Your Soil I Think That Is Messing With Your Plants, Use Ocean Forest Potting Soil By Fox Farms Mixed With Happy Frog For The Mycorrhizae, I Know I Gave You The Recipe For 100 Gallon Squats I Believe, Which Is 4 Bags Of Happy Frog To Three Of Ocean Forest, How You Will Work This Out For Your Holes That Verily Reach To China, I Do Not Know, But I Tell You It Is The Soil Most Likely, And Do Not Forget The Fox Farm Earth Juice As An Amendment, 6 32oz Youghert, Or Whatever Containers You Like, To Mix Into Your Soil, But The 6 32oz Containers Will Def Need To Be Revved Up To At Least 12, If I Remember Correctly And You Dug Over 200 Gallon Holes. Obviously The Amount Of Soil As Well(DUH, THAT WAS A NO BRAINER, SORRY HL)

Sometimes I Talk Like I Am Instructing Marines On The Firing Line, And You Are Way Beyond That My Friend!!! If Anyone Needs Anything, Just Ask, I Will Make It My Point To Do My Best To Answer.

Yarrow Is Still In The Hospital, Her Liver Has Quit Working And She Is Quite Jaundiced Looking, Yellow Eyes And Skin. The Abscesses In Her Abdomen Are Blocking Her Bile Ducts, Which They Believe Is The Reason Her Liver Is Not Working Any Longer. They Also Feel That One Of The Two Abscesses Has Burst, And She Now Has Peritonitis Spread Throughout Her Abdomen Area, Just Hellish!!! They Also Think That The Remaining Abscess Has Grown Into The Area, That When The Other Abscess Burst, The Void It Left Behind Has Now Been Filled In By This ONE Super Abscess, No Matter How You Look At It, She Is Pretty Well Screwed.

They Want Me To Place Her On Comfort Care Only, But I Said That Certainly Keep Her On Comfort Care, But I Want Her Raging Infections To Remain Being Treated As Well, She Is Still Septic, They Are Giving Her Zosyn And Vancomycin For The Raging Infections, But It Does Not Appear To Be Helping Draw Her White Cell Count Down, She Was At 35,000 White Cell Count On The 4th, And Today It Had Only Dropped To 33,000, Normal Being 4-10,000 White Blood Cell Count In A Healthy Person, Which Yarrow Most Def Is Not(NORMAL MEDICALLY, BUT NORMAL OR BETTER THAN NORMAL IN EVERY OTHER WAY!!!),

Thank You Drcannabi, And Cannafan, For Your Truly Kind Words, Thank You Sweet Sue For All Of The Positive Things That You Have said As Well, Heck Everyone That Has Had Something Nice To Say I Say THANK YOU!!! Thank You HoZo, But We Really Do Tend To Propagate With One Another, One Way Or The Other, We Always Find Our Community Of Mad Scientists To Rub Elbows With!!!

You All Know Though, I Try To Keep Things As We Say In The Military KISS(OR, KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!!!), I Believe That When You Go Meddling Around, When NO MEDDLING IS NEEDED, AHEM, That You Cause Unneeded Problems To Arise, Learn The Recipe I Keep Trying To Tell You All About, And I Promise You'll Grow Trees As Well.

One Should Always Spend At Least A Good 4-6 Hours In Your Garden A Day. And If You Only Have A Few Plants, Obviously Less Time Is Needed, But You Want To Love Your Plants, And Yeah, Even A Hard Bitten Marine Such As Myself Can Give His Plants Love, Touch Them(GENTLY, BUT FIRM ENOUGH TO BE FELT, AND WHILST TOUCHING, THINK ONLY GOOD THOUGHTS TO YOUR PLANTS, AND ASK THEM TO STAY HEALTHY FOR YOU, AND YOUR PROMISE TO THEM SHOULD BE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE THEIR LINEAGE, OR PROGENY, HOWEVER YOU WISH TO SAY IT, MEANING THAT YOU PROMISE THEM TO MAKE SEED STOCK FROM THE MALES OF THEIR LINEAGE WITH THEM, AND MAYBE EVEN POLLINATE THEM WITH ANOTHER DIFFERENT STRAIN LINEAGE AS WELL.

I TRULY BELIEVE YOUR PLANTS UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE THINKING TO THEM, OR EVEN SPEAKING IT TO THEM, LOVE AND HONESTY THRIVE ON LOVE AND HONESTY, CAPICHE!!!:high-five:) I Though My Mentor Was Very Much A Nut Job, When He Began Teaching Me This Part Of The Growers Learning's, So To Prove It To Me, We Had A Couple Of Plants That Did Not Receive This TLC, That We Gave The Other Plants, And Lo And Behold, The Plants That Received No Extra Loving Or Attention, Compared To The Same Strains That Did, Actually Produced One Third Less Medicine Than The Ones That Received The Attention Did, That Is Not Mularky,BS Or Garbage Either, But The God Honest Truth!!!

I Actually Thought That My Mentor Was A Little Bit Nutty(AND MAYHAP HE WAS, BUT YOU DO NOT ARGUE WITH A MAN THAT HAS BEEN DOING SOMETHING FOR 40 YEARS, SUCCESSFULLY I MIGHT ADD, EVEN IF HE WAS JUST A VERSION OF ALL OF US,(NERDS) BUT YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH SUCCESS AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE, AND THIS HE HAD IN SPADES!!!) And Yes My Mentor Ate Acid In The 60's, Never Went Insane, Also Into His Late Sixties,

Once A Year(ON HIS BIRTHDAY, HE WOULD MAKE AND EAT PSILOCYBIN HONEY, A COUPLE OF TEASPOONS OF THIS, AND HE/WE WOULD TRIP FOR SOME TIME, TO MAKE THE HONEY, GET A QUART JAR OF FRESH HONEY, ADD THIS HONEY TO A LARGER MASON JAR, LET SAID MIXTURE SIT IN THE FULL SUNLIGHT FOR A MONTH, AND BECAUSE PSILOCYBIN IS A FUNGUS, IT INUNDATES ALL THE HONEY IN THE CONTAINER, ABOUT 7-20 GRAMS OF PSILOCYBIN ADDED TO THE HONEY(OBVIOUSLY, THE MORE GRAMS YOU ADD THE STRONGER THE HONEY WOULD BE, BUT WHAT WAS SO GREAT, WAS THAT THE HONEY WOULD ACTUALLY TURN THAT PSYCHEDELIC BLUE, AND YOU COULD REMOVE THE ACTUAL MUSHROOMS FROM THE HONEY, AS THE PSILOCYBIN WOULD SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE HONEY, FEEDING ON THE SUGARS PRESENT, KEEPING THE HONEY IN THE SUN IS ALSO CRUCIAL TO THE HONEY'S TRANSFORMATION, AND DEPENDING ON WHAT YOUR TOLERANCE IS, I WOULD RECOMMEND ONLY A COUPLE OF TBSP FULL, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS HONEY MADE WITH MORE THAN 12GRAMS OF MUSHROOMS!!!)

And Do Not Forget To Turn Your Jar Over Everyday, And Make Sure You Remove As Much Of The (BY THIS TIME, THE ONE MONTH TIME) Mushroom Particles From It As Possible. I Had Only Heard Of Mushroom Honey From Certain Older Psychedelic Books, And Of Course Older Hippies. The First Time I Ate It With My Mentor, I Of Course, Had To Go All The Way, And We Made Our Honey With 20 Grams Of Mushrooms Added To One Quart Of Honey. We Removed Most Of The Mushroom Particles, I Ate Two Spoonfuls, TBSP Fulls Of This Honey, And I Took A Very Magical Psychedelic Journey That Day.

I Ate The Honey At 10am, Drank A Large Glass Of Fresh Squeezed OJ, And About 20 Minutes Later, On An Empty Stomach, I Started What Was For Me, My Most Profound Psychedelic Journey I Had Ever Had To That Point. Usually If You Just Eat Mushrooms As You Get Them, Caps,Stems,Unopened Caps, And Mushroom Particles You Were Not Sure Where On The Mushroom They Had Come From, You May Catch A Very Good Peak, But It Is Short Lived, Only About 6-8 Hours Or So.

Mushroom Honey On The Other Hand, Can Keep You Peaking For A Good 8-10 Hours, And Will Wear Off In About 16 Hours. I Had Eaten Mushrooms The Way I Suppose Most People That Are Unlearned On Mushrooms Do, And Had Some Mild Visuals Before, And Usually Accompanied By A Great Body Vibration, Or High, But It Was Not Until I Ate Mushroom Honey, STRONG MUSHROOM HONEY, That I Actually Found Out How To Really Enjoy Mushrooms. I Hallucinated For Hours On End, Plus Had That Vibrating Body Feel That Mushrooms Give You.

It Was Just That With Preparing The Honey This Way, It Allowed The Psilocybin To Completely Mesh With The Honey, The Honey Because Of It's Natural Sugar Base, Was Increasing The Amount Of Psilocybin In The Shrooms By 10 Fold, Good Fun, But Man, Make Sure You Are With Someone You Trust Implicitly So You Can Keep An Eye On Each Other, So That At Least One Of You Will Have The Mind Left To Say To Your Trip Buddy, "NO, I DON'T THINK TAKING ALL OF OUR CLOTHES OFF IS A GOOD IDEA, NOR DO I THINK WE SHOULD TRY TO SWIM NAKED ACROSS THE RIVER OR GO INTO TOWN EITHER, SOMEONE MUST REMAIN LOGICAL(HARD TO DO ON HONEY), AND ACT AS THE SHEEPHERDER, OR GUIDE, TO KEEP EVERYONE THAT IS ENJOYING THE HONEY FROM DOING SOMETHING STUPID.

LIKE WHAT I MENTIONED BEFORE. GOOD TIMES, JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE AN EXPERIENCED GUIDE, OR THAT THERE IS AT LEAST ONE PERSON NOT ON HONEY THAT WILL WATCH OVER ALL. I Literally Hallucinated So Hard, That I Was Seeing Things That I Thought Were Possibly Real, But Knew In Reality(SUCH A FUNNY WORD WHEN ONE IS ENJOYING ONESELF THIS WAY), That I Knew Could Not Be Real, But For The Time I Was Honeyed Out, Sure Seemed Real, Faces In The Trees, The Colors That Were All Around, So Vibrant And Awe Inspiring, Because Believe Me, These Colors Never Seemed So Alive And Real Than During Those Moments Of Peaking, I Saw Many Things That First Time, But To Try And Do Them Justice By Putting Them In Words.

I Simply Cannot, Suffice It To Say, That I Never Felt So Good And Close To All My Mates, And While The Honey Lasted, I Felt Empathy Towards Others, Including Insects And For Crissakes Water Too!!! Anyways Enough Of The Psychedelic Crap.

HL, Please Believe Me, And Change Your Soil To What I Have Told You About, Remember The Motto KISS, I Know You Have Heard It Before, Being Military As Well. And Never Ever Try To Fix Something Before It Is Broken, Because That Is How Things Get Broken. Growing Herb Is Truly One Of The Most Incredible Things One Can Do, But Keep It Simple!!! Enough I Say, Of Checking Out The PH In Your Soil And Water.

MY MENTOR TOLD ME, THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CREATE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS WHEN NONE EXISTED BEFORE, TRYING TO DIAL IN PH, OR IRON, OR MICRO-NUTRIENTS, OR SPRAYING YOUR OUTSIDE PLANTS WITH NEEM, OR EVEN OTHER BUG KILLERS, OUTSIDE IT IS NOT NECESSARY, IF YOUR GARDEN IS A HEALTHY ECO-SYSTEM, THE BUGS THAT KILL THE BUGS THAT TRY TO HARM OUR PLANTS, OUTSIDE, ARE KEPT IN CHECK BY THE BUGS THAT ARE THEIR NATURAL ENEMIES OR PREDATORS.

SURE I HAVE FOUND MITES ON SOME OF MY PLANTS, BUT BECAUSE OF WASPS,YELLOW JACKETS,LADY BUGS, SPIDERS, THEY GENERALLY/ALWAYS KEEP THE PLANT HUNGRY BUGS WELL IN CHECK, I NEVER SPRAY, AS NOT ONLY DO YOU WIPE OUT THE BAD BUGS, YOU KILL THE GOOD BUGS AS WELL, SO BY KEEPING YOUR PLANTS PROTECTED BY NATURAL PREDATORS, WHO THE HELL NEEDS SPRAYS OR POWDERS, NOT US THAT GROW IN THE SUNSHINE.

HELL GROWING OUTDOORS SUPPLIES IT'S OWN CURES. I Know A Lot Of You Are Probably Of The Mind, That I Am Daft, Or Trying To Run Some Crummy Game On You, But I Am Not, I SPEAK THE TRUTH HERE, FOR US ALL:high-five:!!! So If You Think I Might Know Some Of What The Heck I Am Trying To Convey, I Promise You Will Thank Me Someday(I HOPE), And "NOT" Think That I Am Full Of S.it.

Just Trying To Pass On What I Was Taught And Learned Through Empirical Evidence, (AND YES AT FIRST I THOUGHT MY MENTOR WAS A LITTLE BIT OF AN ODDBALL, CRAZY HIPPIE AS WELL. WELL HE MAY HAVE BEEN ALL OF THOSE THINGS, BUT HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO GROW, AND IF YOU HAVE VIEWED SOME OF MY PICTURES ON PAST PAGES, I BELIEVE THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING, OR IN THIS CASE, THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURES!!!).

I Must Be Out Of Here In The Next Couple Of Weeks(MAY 2nd TO BE EXACT), Between Yarrow's Health, Me Having To Try And Find A New Home, The Probability Of Having To Let Some One Else Raise My Dog, Because Most Places Will Not Take Pets, And As She Is Half Blue Nosed Pit, And Half Red Nosed Pit, They Look At Her, And If They Believe The ANTI PIT-BULL Propaganda, That Ends Our Chance Of Getting A Place.

So It Looks Like I Might Have To Give My Honey-Bear Up, Breaks My Heart, And While In This Battle For Yarrow's Life, Or The Quality Of Her Remaining Life, And The Loss Of The Home As Well, Plus Trying To (ON MY OWN, THANK YOU), Find Us A New Home, And Get Everything Packed, And Put Away In Storage, I Feel Like A Freaking Volcano Has Erupted In My Life And I Am Trying To Survive In The Pyroclastic Flow Of Ashe And Debris.

I Bid You All A Happy Growing Season, When I Move, As I Only Have A Regular Sit At Home PC, I Hope To Be On As Often As I Can To Answer ANY And All Questions, And Remember Folks, The Simpler You Keep Things, The Better Your Plants Will Grow, NO BS:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:!!! Hale To You All, And Thank You If You Truly Do Take The Time To Read All I Have Written, I Am Not Trying To Be A Know It All, I Just Wish You All Would Hear Me Out Sometime, And Believe In What I Have To Tell You!!! Thank You All, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

About 300 so far

image36825.jpg

HELP

image36826.jpg

Pile about 10" high....

About 300 so far

image36825.jpg

HELP

image36826.jpg

Pile about 10" high....

I'll be right over Grizz, Fiskars in hand. :laughtwo: Geez Grizz, wish that were a real option. :high-five:

Well SER GRIZZWALD(YES YOU HAVE ATTAINED THE SER STATUS, FROM WHAT I HAVE READ AND SEEN OF YOUR GROWS, THE SER IS MOST DEF FITTING FOR YOU,SER GRIZZWALD!!!) When One Is Appointed As A Knight Of 420, If We Have Time, Our Jobs Are To Make Sure That No One Comes To Our Sight As A Troll Or A A..HOLE!!! They Must Be Run Off, Castigated, Castrated, And Kicked The F Off Of Our Happy Community, It Is The Only Way To Ensure That Only Positive People Post On Our Sight. On To Another Topic, Yarrow Is Using A High CBD Oil That She Places Into Her Womanly Parts(VAGINA), And As It Melts And Gets Soaked Up, And Really Does Wonders For Her Back Pain, And No High To Speak Of. We Have Received Vape Pins From Momma, That Come With 68% THC In The Oil. As It Is A Vape Pin, Yarrow Can Basically, When Only Her,Me, Or Her Mother Are There, Use It Safely, But Because Of The Ingenuity Of The Vape Pin, It Creates Almost No Smell At All!!! Although, Because We Are What You Would Call Extra Cautious Or Anal, We Still Spray Natural Air Fresheners And Spray Perfume As Well. But In Complete Honesty, I Am Not Even Sure We Need To Do This, I Am Just So HAPPY That My Love Bug Can Enjoy The Effects Of THC Vaped, And Not Have To Worry About The Smell Causing Us To Be Run Out Of The Hospital!!! Momma Brought The Vape Pen In About 3 Days Ago, And Yarrow, Along With The Frozen Oil That She Inserts Into Her Vagina, Is Actually Getting Pain Relief, "THANK GOD, AND EVERY OTHER POSITIVE VIBES THAT HAVE BEEN SENT HER WAY SINCE HER NOW" Over Two Week Stay, She Has Been In UVMC For 15 Days Now. They Have Her On Dilaudid Continuous Pump, She Can Ask For It Every 30 Minutes As A PRN, And She Is Also Supposed To Be Receiving 1.5MG Of XANAX TID OR THREE TIMES A DAY). I Noticed On Her Second Day In, That She Was Not Only Comatose, But Extremely Agitated As Well, I Inquired About Her Xanax, And Was Told That It Was PRN, Meaning That If She Wanted It, She Had To Ask For It, I Said "Your Orders Are Wrong, She Receives 1.5 MG Of Xanax TID, Or 4.5MG Per Day". After A Little Bit Of Making It Known That I Was Not Happy With This Arrangement, As It Was SO WRONG!!! They Called Her Primary Physician And Even He Popped His Top, As According To Him, It Has Always Been 1.5MG TID, And Not A PRN Med!!! So Yarrow Had Started To Go Through The (FROM WHAT I HAVE LEARNED) Benzodiazepine Withdrawal, And In Her Weakened State It Could Have Killed Her, Luckily This Was Sorted Out, And She Is Much Calmer Now(THAT AND THE BLESSED VAPE PEN, AND CBD CANNABIS OIL SHE INSERTS INTO HER WOMANLY PARTS), 3 Times A Day. I Just Think It Is Great That She Can Get Relief From A Vape Pen, That The Honey Oil In It Is 68% THC, Basically Strong Enough For Her To Appreciate The Effects, In Conjunction With The CBD Oil She Inserts Inside Her Vagina. These Along With The Xanax And Opiates, Are Keeping Her Fairly Comfortable. I Was A Little Shocked To Find Out That She Has Ballooned Up To 178 Pound, Due To Ascites', Or Edema In Layman's Terms. That Have Built Up In Her, Because They Stopped Giving Her Albumin, An Amino Acid, That Basically Provides Her With Protein. Well For The Last Almost Two Weeks, They Have Not Been Giving This To Her, I Was About To Blow Up On The Nursing And Doctor Staff, When They Informed Me That The Reason They Had Not Been Giving It To Her, Was That Because Of He Liver Not Working, Ammonia Builds Up In The Brain And That Is What Could Have Been One Of The Contributing Factors To Yarrow's Comatose Almost Condition When I Brought Her In, So Reluctantly, I Agreed Their Reason Was Valid, But Now She Is Weighing 178lbs And Climbing(HER CHECK IN WEIGHT WAS 151-154LBS), Yarrow Does NOT Have The Strength To Get Around At This Weight I Told Them, And I Told The Team, I Felt It Was High Time To Start Her back On The Albumin, So Last Night, To My Knowledge They Did Start Her Back, But I NEVER Saw It Done. Tonight They Are Supposed To Be Ambulating Her Down To Stanford University Medical Center, In The Hopes Of The Intervention Radiologist(OR IR) Will Be Able To Place Her New Line in The Same Area That They Are Going To Remove The Old One From, Using A Wire And X-Ray Camera To Guide The Central Line In, It Should Go Smoothly, But I Have Heard That So Many Times, I Do Not Put Much Stock Or faith In What They Say About Things Being Simple, At Least Not Where Yarrow Is Concerned. So Sometime Either Tonight Or Tomorrow Morning They Will Ambulate Her Down To Stanford. I Want Desperately To Be With Her On The Voyage, And To Stay Down There With Her, But Unfortunately We Went Through Our Savings, And Had To Use Many Of Our Credit Cards, We Are Just Barely Staying Afloat, And When Yarrow Is In The Care Of A Hospital, I Do NOT Get Paid, So Her Little Trips To The Hospital That Last Weeks, Really Have Cleaned Us Out!!! I Will Go Down If Anything Untoward Happens, But Otherwise I Must Stay Here And Finish Our Move. I Only Have A 10 By 20 Storage Space, But It Should Be Enough Room For Our Furniture, Our California King Size Bed, My 2 Gun Safes, And All Of The Other Bins And Boxes As Well, I Am Hoping Will All Fit. I Have A Whole Lot Of Ammunition, That Because Of The Rules For The Place, We Must Not Bring Explosives Into The Bin. Luckily Ammunition Is Not Considered An Explosive, Unless It Catches Fire, Or It Is Fired From The Gun That It Belongs Too, Or Some FOOL Strikes The Firing Pen On The Bullet. None Of These Things Are Going To Happen, So It Should Be All Carnations And Roses For Us Moving In, But Then There Is That Damnable MURPHY'S LAW!!! Lets Hope MURPHY, Takes A Break That Day!!! BTW, Sue my Dear, Thank You For Reformatting My Extra Long Paragraphs. I Would, But When I Try, It Will only Let Me Do One Paragraph At A Time, And Everything Else Gets Erased, Go Figure, Never Buy A Lenovo From A Person That Is There To Get You Old Computer Running Better For Hughes Net, And They Offer Out Of The Blue To Sell You A Computer That Will Take The Problems Away, I Got Taken, Worst, Or The Most Problems I Have Ever Had With A Computer, If I Had The Money, I Would Buy A New Computer Now. Also Hughes.Net Has Implemented This Program That They Allow You An Allowance Of Uninterrupted Service, Until Your ANYTIME ALLOWANCE RUNS OUT, Then It Is Like Using The Old Modems That We All Had Years Ago, That Take Forever To Get Logged In And You Cannot Use The Phone Whilst Using The Computer?!?! I Was Like, So You Mean, That If I Upgrade, My Allowance Time Will Increase, But I Then Added, I Have Used Hughes.net For Almost 10 years, And There Was Never Any ANYTIME ALLOWANCE, I Logged In, And Enjoyed My Computer, And Never Was Put On Some Damn Allotment Allowance, I Feel Like I Am Getting Scammed, And Bent Over At The Same Time, It Truly Sucks!!! I Tried Calling Hughes.net About This, But The Only Thing They Offered To Do, Was Put Me On The Best Plan(AN EXTRA $30Dollars A Month, But The First Three Months Are Free. It Is Up To Me To Remember To Switch Back To My Normal Plan, Before The 90 Day Trial, And If Yarrow Is Sick, I Feel This Will Not Be On My Mind!!! Oh Well, I Am A Big Boy, And Must REMEMBER!!! Thank You All, Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:high-five::thumb:!!!

Commander JTG, Yes Grizz is very deserving of the title bestowed upon him, He is definitely in our :circle-of-love: I pray for you and Yarrow every day and I KNOW your journey has been a long and winding one. In the tradition of my mentor BID I give you: The Long AND Winding Road

My love and positive energy is being channeled to you as you read this! Your humble servant in Cannabis awareness!
HOZ

logo8.gif

Yeah, Great Song HoZo!!! Paul Is Cool. I Suppose Anyone That Claims The Title As A BEETLE, Will Forever Be Immortalized, It's Funny, Yarrow's Favorite(OR ONE OF MANY FAVORITES) Is Paul Simon, He Is OK, Me On The Other Hand, I Like Nirvana,Sublime,The Steve Miller Band,Patsy Cline,Tanya Tucker, The Police, Minor Threat,Black Flag, But These Days, Mostly Classic Country, NOFX, Operation Ivy, Billy Idol, Beastie Boys, Eminem, The Doors, Simon And Garfunkel,Yarrow, She No Longer Listens To Music, And When She Does It Makes Her Happy, But When We Are At Home, She Usually Will Rockout With Me, Or Sing With Me, I Enjoy These Times. So We DEF NEED More Music Back In Our Life!!! Thank You HoZo For Just Being Positive, I Think That Works Better Than Anything, And I Would Not Want You To Go Through Something That Only Left You Cold As Ashes, After The Fire Is Gone. Because That Is What Yarrow's Mortality Is Now Considered, Make Her Comfy, Treat Her With ANTI-BIOTICS For The Infection That Will Never Really Go Away, It Is Very Deeply Troubling, All These What If's!!! Infection Is The Prime Worry, Anything Or Anyone Tell You That, And If You Must Give Her Chest Compresses, Try To Be Gentle, She Does Not Need Broken Ribs?!?! You Just Cannot Make Those Kinds Of Decisions For Someone, Then, When They Feel Like Living Again, Change Back To A Non-DNR Status. She Has Gone On The Warpath, That She Is Gonna Live, But From Where This Flame Comes I Know Not. Because Medically And Here In Reality, She Has A Little Time Left Only. Because Of All The Dangers To Her, Like Infections, She Also Gets Her Nutrients The Only One Was, By TPN, A Formulary That Prepares For Her Everyday Routine, Bathing, Getting Dressed, Eating(ONLY BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT WANT HER STOMACH TO ALSO ATROPHY. She Is Amazing, Strongest Person I Have Met, Bar-None!!!

James..... :hug: It takes a strong partner to stand by and love with passion to the last. Yes, the will to live is strong. I've seen it up close. You're both always in my thoughts. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom