Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

This was my thought. When I approach his parents on Tuesday I'm going to present it like that. I'm not charging them anything for the harvest or the tinctures, but I want them to take responsibility for the seeds. I'm going to recommend they purchase two, just in case, and then I'm going to clone. This requires me to actually learn how to successfully clone. I'll get my next best chance this month. I'll be taking cuttings and maybe set up a cloner.

I went back and read the particulars on this strain, and I can see how expensive it can be to get stable genetics. I just can't wrap my head around developing a seed this precious to so many desperate people and not giving it away at every turn. You know what I mean? It makes me cry to think of the people suffering out there, knowing this plant could help them but also knowing they won't be able to afford it.

I realize that a desperate person would come up with that money, but I've been on the bottom floor most of my life financially, so I see it from a different perspective. I know me. I'd be giving these seeds away like there was no tomorrow. I guess I'm not cut out for the business world, am I?

May I recommend you germ some of the seeds that came with the biochar? They are free, easily replaced, and your best fodder for tests and experiments. Pop some ASAP in some small pots. As soon as it looks like you could clone the tops, do it. As much as needed until you are comfortable with doing it.

A cloner is a great idea if you are not having success with other methods. Nearly impossible to go wrong, as long as you have power.

Wow Heir... Even after what you have been through in the last bit... You are still one of the kindest humans I have ever known... I really need to learn how you do it...:biglaugh::biglaugh:...:circle-of-love:

It's what I've been through long before this that taught me unconditional (for the most part) kindness. Trust me when I say I wasn't always kind. Or nice. Or even slightly pleasant to be around. This experience doesn't change my love for cannabis, this site or it's various members. I have no reason to be any other way with anyone here. I've learned, grown personally, and even profited from knowledge gained during my time here. And even though I'm way, way down in every way possible, it still feels good to do for others.

:circle-of-love:

Heirloom my friend, I have something to share with you!!! I was at church this AM and I managed to get through asking for prayers for you without too many tears. After at coffee hour, one of the members who has been working the community garden also, asked about you. After talking for a couple minutes, she had what I think could be an amazing idea. Are there any young people (just out of HS possibly) that would want to be "mentored" in farming. It would give you the help you need, keep your brain fresh and moving and give you the ability to keep doing what you love.

Just a thought. It probably needs more fleshing out, but there is the basics. :circle-of-love::peace:

I think that price is for 5 beans. Found at seedsman

5beans.jpg

You're right Magic... I even tried to find a single bean that costs that much... Couldn't even come close...:straightface:...:circle-of-love:

Then this is good news for the patient/mother! Still $50 + shipping + risk. A lot for people who are scraping by and not even guaranteed success.

Not sure what the most expensive seeds are. I remember one called oracle that traded for as much as $1000 I heard. Turned out it was internet hype and was the same as AC/DC. The XTRM seeds from Amsterdam are kinda spendy, like $13 OR $14 each +SH.

Thank you so much Jim. :hug: :hug::hug: I must have had so much going on that it slipped right through the filters. That's a relief.

Heirloom, you doll. I'll be taking a crapload of cuttings in the veg tent this week, and I'll get lots of practice from them. When success isn't desperately sought after you have a better chance of attaining it. There are so many successful cloners here for me to learn from, how can I fail? I haven't really applied myself to it yet. Surprisingly, I'm still dealing with grief and my total focus, although greatly improved, still evades me.

I'm working on ten minutes minimal meditation time to reset the neurons and realign them to whatever power's out there keeping this crazy cosmos going. Wow! You can't tell I got through the protocol, can you? :rofl:

Heirloom my friend, I have something to share with you!!! I was at church this AM and I managed to get through asking for prayers for you without too many tears. After at coffee hour, one of the members who has been working the community garden also, asked about you. After talking for a couple minutes, she had what I think could be an amazing idea. Are there any young people (just out of HS possibly) that would want to be "mentored" in farming. It would give you the help you need, keep your brain fresh and moving and give you the ability to keep doing what you love.

Just a thought. It probably needs more fleshing out, but there is the basics. :circle-of-love::peace:

I swear I replied to this a while ago. Huh.

It's a very good idea. Around here though farming means big agriculture. Big equipment and acres of monocrop. Nearly everyone has a family garden. My grower friend and I have talked about something like that, but Canna specific. There is a network of growers here, some I've met, most I have not. But there are many, from what I understand, who are interested in learning various things from me. My buddy always says "we ought ta charge a $100 a lunch plate to sit down and listen to you talk about weed. They can ask questions, you can just talk like you do." Guess I'm the mad scientist/MJ nerd in the area.

:geek:

Not sure how to go about something like that, cannabis or not. Something to think about though.

Thank you SG. And thank your Church member for her thoughts and prayers too.

I swear I replied to this a while ago. Huh.

It's a very good idea. Around here though farming means big agriculture. Big equipment and acres of monocrop. Nearly everyone has a family garden. My grower friend and I have talked about something like that, but Canna specific. There is a network of growers here, some I've met, most I have not. But there are many, from what I understand, who are interested in learning various things from me. My buddy always says "we ought ta charge a $100 a lunch plate to sit down and listen to you talk about weed. They can ask questions, you can just talk like you do." Guess I'm the mad scientist/MJ nerd in the area.

:geek:

Not sure how to go about something like that, cannabis or not. Something to think about though.

Thank you SG. And thank your Church member for her thoughts and prayers too.

What a cool idea. They'd have to be vetted, but then, you're not growing, are you? :laughtwo: You'd just be talking over a meal. I love this buddy of yours.

Eh, I wouldn't do that. The info is free, always is. And that would just be freakin' weird.... and pretty self important.

I'm just along for a ride right now. I'll see where my bashed up boat beaches this time, then make the best of it.

My friend just left. He brought a little surprise. He took one of my blue dream clones and began reversing it. It has pods forming! But that's not all. He's reversing the top half, and has already pollinated the bottom half with the dark devil. It's definitely pregnant with blue devils!....or dark dreams....or.....lucifers nitemare...or something. He has another blue dream clone ready to pollinate for an S1, and it looks like in another 2 weeks or so the pollen will be flying. Sneaky guy. Took all my stuff and notes and is running with it.

That's some names you're tossing out there. Lucifer's Nightmare sounds good if you get enhanced goodness out of the DDA. I'm back to consuming again, and it's a hit, that's for sure. :laughtwo:

It's what I've been through long before this that taught me unconditional (for the most part) kindness. Trust me when I say I wasn't always kind. Or nice. Or even slightly pleasant to be around. This experience doesn't change my love for cannabis, this site or it's various members. I have no reason to be any other way with anyone here. I've learned, grown personally, and even profited from knowledge gained during my time here. And even though I'm way, way down in every way possible, it still feels good to do for others.

There's a mantra in there for alot of us...

Eh, I wouldn't do that. The info is free, always is. And that would just be freakin' weird.... and pretty self important.

I'm just along for a ride right now. I'll see where my bashed up boat beaches this time, then make the best of it.

My friend just left. He brought a little surprise. He took one of my blue dream clones and began reversing it. It has pods forming! But that's not all. He's reversing the top half, and has already pollinated the bottom half with the dark devil. It's definitely pregnant with blue devils!....or dark dreams....or.....lucifers nitemare...or something. He has another blue dream clone ready to pollinate for an S1, and it looks like in another 2 weeks or so the pollen will be flying. Sneaky guy. Took all my stuff and notes and is running with it.

Your work continues, and through him, you will be able to continue your work!!! This is great news. You can keep involved though him until your are ready to pot them up and care for them yourself. :circle-of-love::peace:

Yeah mate... I don't know why, it's raining and I'm painting outside.. Looks like could be another day on the couch, lol..

Your work continues, and through him, you will be able to continue your work!!! This is great news. You can keep involved though him until your are ready to pot them up and care for them yourself. :circle-of-love::peace:

I called him my Avatar. He didn't get it. He's not remotely culturally literate.

I've been laying here, wheels turning on how to go about cultivating again. Of course it will be a while, but I can day dream. My first thought was revert to hydroponic and design easy to maintain RDWC systems for the two tents. But we'll see what evolves. I have no idea what I'll be capable or incapable of yet.

I do know that my right hand needs to get over it's fatigue. Guess it's time to look out the window or watch tv.

friends,

i wish i could say all is well. On april 18 i was in an accident. A logging truck crossed the center divide and hit me off center head on the drivers side. I lost my lower left arm in the accident, and later my lower left leg. Damaged some vertebrae (c5, c6, t11, t12, l1 and l2) and lucky i'm not totally paralyzed, though i have funny tinglings all over, and even ghost feelings (like i would swear i still had a left hand). I spent 6 days in coma and about 5 more weeks at the hospital. Came home a few days ago and am trying to adjust to the way life is going to be. I'm immobile for a long while.

With this new reality, i cannot continue this journal. If my growing is not over for good, it's done for a long while. I'm in considerable pain, immobile and my attitude has suffered greatly.

I have a grower friend who took over all that i had going. The mutual deal is if something happened to one of us the other coordinates with family or friends to collect everything so that police, medical personnel etc don't walk into our private worlds.

Here's what i can remember is/has happened:

The thiosulfate worked on the dark devil. He brought me my little seed host plant and i got to see it all full of seeds. He also showed me the reversed plant. It looks like it worked very well. I think he said it's done soon. My mom said it was the first smile since the accident.

All the lemon haze's were failures. Go figure. I'm a bit foggy, but i still hold onto my disdain for arjan roskam.

There are two tangerine dreams, two blue dreams and a fruit punch filling the five big holes. I have no idea how they are doing atm, but they are out there.

I was greeted with fruit punch and blue dream, ready to consume, when i got back. He harvested and cured my little plants that were to host seeds.

I'm sorry this one is over before really got going. Thanks for coming by and expressing concern. I'll stop by some of your journals in time. For now i have a raging headache and can't look at the glowing screen anymore.

Oh, and i can't remember my log in password or attached email addy, so i had to create a new one. Sorry admins.

may god bless you & keep healing you my friend!

It's hourly rate... You know me to well :rofl::rofl: later man..

:bongrip: nice man :rofl:

I'll take that. Have to take some pain meds, as per Sues advice I'm complimenting the opioids with a couple hits.

Need to get a vaporizor I think. Was looking today and am curious what you guys think would be good? Vape users, I challenge you to try using your vaporizor, from start to finish, and maybe a cleaning too, using one hand. I don't care which hand you choose, but in my case it would be right. I need to find a new method to medicate that doesn't involve a flame next to my head, or someone doing everything for me.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom