Hey Guys

Welcome to 420 Magazine Themarzian!

Glad to meet you and this is a friendly and wonderful community to learn from and help others dealing with grow problems.

This is a picture of my new garden taken last week and have 12 small plants down near the fence with a row of Indian corn on each side of it to help block it from view. When it starts flowering though there is no hiding the bouquet haha.

IMG_20220515_080424198.jpg

Wutz up @themarzian welcome to one of the coolest forums on the interwebz. Are you currently growing anything?

But if your looking for grow tips or just to browse and talk green 420mag has it all.... This place is super friendly...if you have any questions or anything feel free to ask away.

Stay safe growmie.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @themarzian

Have you ever grown grown anything before?
Would you like to learn something new?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey guys! Just registered and this looks deadly. Glad to be a part of this community.
Good morning @themarzian hope your having a great day.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We have great sponsors here that will give you a discount on your equipment needs.
Check them out.:thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hey guys! Just registered and this looks deadly. Glad to be a part of this community.

:welcome: to the mag. Let me know if you need help finding anything.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @themarzian

Have you ever grown grown anything before?
Would you like to learn something new?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
wow! thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom