Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Today's post are getting good I have to say!! And to put another interesting note on things. Amazon cancelled the order on the $30 Promix hp. I guess they figured they had screwed up and were gonna let that happen hahaha damn them

Today's post are getting good I have to say!! And to put another interesting note on things. Amazon cancelled the order on the $30 Promix hp. I guess they figured they had screwed up and were gonna let that happen hahaha damn them

Ya ....i thought so....free shipping on a bale of PM was kind of silly for them to say , since it's so big and heavy....duhhh!
Have a great day gang!:circle-of-love:

Ya ....i thought so....free shipping on a bale of PM was kind of silly for them to say , since it's so big and heavy....duhhh!
Have a great day gang!:circle-of-love:

There's free shipping there but the price I think is what did it. Either way, got find another good deal now

Two watering's between, really applies to second and third run soil. That shit is hot. Tard just pointed out some "Talon" as a hint to too much nitrogen and be best to give two waters in between. 1st run soil has been drench water drench water....etc. Now I'm in second run....noticing some talon, its...drench water water drench. None the less, don't think any of us has killed one, it still puts the dispensary to shame. :peace: my man

Not to be a shitehead here, but where did the "Two watering's between, really applies to second and third run soil." come from? I don't recall ever seeing or hearing this. Also, your reference to talons - do you mean leaves "clawing"?

Not to be a shitehead here, but where did the "Two watering's between, really applies to second and third run soil." come from? I don't recall ever seeing or hearing this. Also, your reference to talons - do you mean leaves "clawing"?

I believe he is sharing his personal experience, as I have not seen that in any posts either, yet I have not read every single post, so maybe this has been talked about.

The "talons" refer to a post a few pages ago where Cannatard pointed this out...same as "clawing"

DL

Morning Gang

Follow up on my plants, so I wrapped my 1's with Saranwrap I didn't want to transplant them into plastic fig I just roll with it as they will be going into 7s real soon as I am just backed up due to the issues

This is the bomb I transplanted into my new plastic 7's and rescue drenched her this was done on Jan 20, I could have the same result when I used fabric pots it seems my problems would start when the roots would hit the edge of the pot so the true test for me is at week 5-6 of flower under normal transplant from 1 to 7's and straight into flower so if I make 3-4 weeks in flower without issue

image19143.jpeg
image19141.jpeg

Hello high brix fam.
So I just chopped the bomb From the pics that SSHaze is in flower but has about 6 weeks to finish

I will try and get up some pics of the bomb I had been washed and will get a trim tonight
I have been busy remodeling the flower room
Added an ac
Upsize my exhaust to a 6" (was all 6" before except exhaust it was a 4)
Also added 1" foamboard to all the walls an 2" to the floor
Covered all of that with black and whit poly
Need to finish up a couple of odds and ends
IMG_053142.JPG

IMG_053236.JPG

Hope I will be able what ever I want whenever I want temp/humidity wise
Will be doing veg closet soon

Also the Bomb did well not perfect till the end
Both showed Mg at week 4 or so
I used WA10x on them two times in a row and then epsom to only one to see if it helped,it didn't do much as
I was chasing it at that point

I fig my soil is messed up cations and such from me adding blood meal and epsoms
Stuff I really don't understand yet
So I ordered first run
New transplant and going to order the growth energy also
Reboot and see if I can get things straight

Also my rootball was a lot better in the plastic cans so I'll be continuing that direction
✌️

Also the Bomb did well not perfect till the end
Both showed Mg at week 4 or so
I used WA10x on them two times in a row and then epsom to only one to see if it helped,it didn't do much as
I was chasing it at that point

I fig my soil is messed up cations and such from me adding blood meal and epsoms
Stuff I really don't understand yet
So I ordered first run
New transplant and going to order the growth energy also
Reboot and see if I can get things straight

Also my rootball was a lot better in the plastic cans so I'll be continuing that direction
✌️

Yes Hypo,...I'm glad you touched on the BM thing. Growers have to realize , that when they use Bloodmeal in our 'kit' soil... after that grow it's not advisable to reuse that soil! Cheers bud!:)

Just curious, could you set it aside by itself and let it "cook" for a bit? Or do you have to toss it?

We have to re-cook our soil after every grow anyhow, so that's not the concern. It's more with tendency to attract bugs, all sorts. I'l never try it , or bone meal any more. There are other reasons too , but i'm not qualified to say.
That being said Dj, i wouldn't toss it either, save it for a veggie garden or other projects. Cheers Dj , Doc , gang, and friends...:high-five:

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey guys. This is in my veggie tent. Is this bad, should I get this Gina asap or is it good?
420-magazine-mobile1336744695.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1973744733.jpg

Feeding time so not off topic here .

420-magazine-mobile1683482806.jpg

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I would delete the pics if I could if they bother people but I can't, I'm wondering if all powder mold type molds that come up on the surface of soils are good like in high brix soil. I was asking anybody that would like to help. Thanks to anyone that would

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I would delete the pics if I could if they bother people but I can't, I'm wondering if all powder mold type molds that come up on the surface of soils are good like in high brix soil. I was asking anybody that would like to help. Thanks to anyone that would

Don't worry '7' , all is OK! That fuzz on your veggie soil is a good thing OK. Don't worry about it. Leave the pics they are fine. Cheers and have a great night bud!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom