How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

I've been thinking about using a salad spinner modified with some cheese cloth. spin it out. Who know if it will work but I will try. Happy Skunkday everyone

I used a muslin bag and hand squeezed the loaded alcohol out of the material. It was certainly easier to use than cheese cloth. My hands don't work well. Wife isn't strong enough to get it all out. I didn't weigh the material after squeezing but I will next time.

Lab Rat, I have made and used oil only once. The tacking method rarely gives me the euphoric feeling. Tacking helps my stroke induced epilepsy, my Blood Pressure and my Blood Sugar. Only thing it doesn't help is my Glaucoma. I am guessing it is because of the CB1 receptors getting the Cannabinoids. I just have to take two puffs from my pipe and my eyes stop hurting and I can feel the "valves" open to release the IO fluid. It feels like sand was put in my eyes because of the fluid escaping like little beads. I am sold on this oil and the tacking method. Even though tacking is minorly difficult for me to do because during my 20 months of chemo I did not use cannabis and the stomach acid from the constant vomiting ruined my teeth and they had to be removed. Fortunately, I know when the tacking was not correct because of the euphoria and I am able to reapply the oil. I have been using less than a grain of rice once a day. Next batch I'll try to tack twice a day.
My Fast and Vast provided me with 104 grams of really dry bud. I will be making my oil Saturday. I am looking forward to having the oil again. And the experience of making the oil for when family members have the need for this wonderful oil. It sounds bad, but I hope I get the chance to help someone. Paying it forward is the saying, I believe.

WJ

AK-49 auto isn't bad WJ. It's AK-47 crossed with a Ruderalis. THC Bomb autos are sativa heavy too & good yielders.
I haven't looked, but a good haze auto would be good. Those you grew were awesome. Indicas?

You're not eating sugar are you?

Unfortunately 1 tablespoon of white sugar and 1 tablespoon of Splenda brown sugar replacement. Can't make cookies without some sugar. The cookie was good and it made my blood sugar so high I needed to have an 8 unit insulin shot. Had Taquitos too. They raise my sugar too. I know the badness of sugar especially for my body. Thanks for your concern pal.

WJ

If you are trying to cure Cancer, please know that sugar turns Cancer on and off like a light switch.

Please watch a documentary called The Gerson Miracle, to help you fully understand what you are doing.

Tried embedding the video, however it seems YouTube has blocked it in our country for some reason. :goodluck:

:Namaste:

Unfortunately 1 tablespoon of white sugar and 1 tablespoon of Splenda brown sugar replacement. Can't make cookies without some sugar. The cookie was good and it made my blood sugar so high I needed to have an 8 unit insulin shot. Had Taquitos too. They raise my sugar too. I know the badness of sugar especially for my body. Thanks for your concern pal.

WJ

Edibles with/without sugar isn't instrumental in healing period. Sugar makes it worse if healing cancer as canjuncelt and 420 mentioned. Lots of folks like edibles for different things; appetite increase, euphoric and sleep. The concentrated oil taken correctly does the same thing without the euphoric. If using daytime oil just dose a dot of nighttime oil (indica) 30 minutes before meals for munchies or naps. Just an 'for your information' to all following this thread. So much incorrect information on the web on digesting the concentrate only without taking it properly. We want everyone to have correct information and to have an fastest heal in the safest manner possible. If you going to smoke MMJ I would strongly recommend vaping your flower/concentrate as it is hands down the healthiest way.

Embedding the video does not work Ricorico. It blacks out as not available.

Edit: The exact message when trying to view it here is:

"This video is not available in your country."

I found one that should work, please try again :cheer:

Curious, is this switch typically felt or is there any indicators?

If you are trying to cure Cancer, please know that sugar turns Cancer on and off like a light switch.

Please watch a documentary called The Gerson Miracle, to help you fully understand what you are doing.

Tried embedding the video, however it seems YouTube has blocked it in our country for some reason. :goodluck:

Hey Cajun,
I found out that Splenda is made from sugar into a "no calorie, non-carbohydrate sweetener". Through body chemistry it goes right through our body not broken down. The body does not recognize it as a carbohydrate.

Can you hear the alarm going off? Out it goes! Any suggestions? Can one make cookies with honey? How does honey affect diabetics, if you know?

I just had to try a cookie in memory of the 70s.

WJ

Curious, is this switch typically felt or is there any indicators?

Please watch a documentary called The Gerson Miracle, to help you fully understand my statement.

I started to with the link Cannafan originally had posted but I was getting major hangs! I have a slower internet connection. I did however find a place that I could download it. Just finished not long ago and I shall watch later at better convenience, thank you!

Hi SmokesDaKush,

Now that I have more time to reply, let me see what I can do to summarize. :circle-of-love:

Essentially what they are saying in the Gerson Miracle is that sugar is one of the main causes for cancer and when you consume it, the cancer begins to grow/spread at rapid rates. When the sugar intake ceases however, the cancer stops growing/spreading. In the documentary, they show computer monitors of the cells growing with sugar intake and ceasing with lack of sugar intake. When you speed things up, it's basically like watching a light being turned on and off like a light switch. Eat sugar, cancer turns on. Stop eating sugar, cancer turns off. So if you are treating cancer with cannabis, you'll get better 420 times faster by eliminating the sugar altogether, on top of using the oil. However if you continue taking both at the same time, they are fighting each other, so you in essence spin wheels, so to speak.

Hopefully that explains it a bit better for you. Unfortunately helping the Mods keep the site free of trash so you guys can learn and have fun, consume about 99% of my time, so I don't get to interact like you guys do. Have fun and hope you get what you came here for. :high-five:

I started to with the link Cannafan originally had posted but I was getting major hangs! I have a slower internet connection. I did however find a place that I could download it. Just finished not long ago and I shall watch later at better convenience, thank you!

Hey Cajun,
I found out that Splenda is made from sugar into a "no calorie, non-carbohydrate sweetener". Through body chemistry it goes right through our body not broken down. The body does not recognize it as a carbohydrate.

Can you hear the alarm going off? Out it goes! Any suggestions? Can one make cookies with honey? How does honey affect diabetics, if you know?

I just had to try a cookie in memory of the 70s.

WJ

Jim, use stevia or xylitol. Lowest glycemic too. Splenda has some nasty side affects.

Back
Top Bottom