Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

Love that Scorp, wicked.
Considering I’ve been here in this house about 6 years and that’s only the second one I’ve seen - and both have been little and bth have been dead I thunk i’m doing ok.

Welcome Keltic :welcome: God’s to have you in the garden again :ganjamon: You know the crew - this guy below will be spinning some tunes for us ... at some stage... :tommy: :passitleft:

Ey Amy,
Good morning :popcorn:
Ey Stage! :welcome: man! And welcome back to the mag - it’s super nice to see you about and especially nice to see you here. :passitleft: Hope life has been treating you well and that your garden grows lush as always.
:passitleft:

As usual, I'm late, do you mind if I pulled up a chair and got all caught up?
Nice looking set up, Amy.

Cheers.

Wick :morenutes:

Thanks @John Wick :thanks:
mind if I pulled up a chair and got all caught up?
not minding at all - glad that you did. :welcome: The set-up got a few tweaks and enhancements for this round and is benefitting well from it. Can’t wait to see what i decide to upgrade next year :popcorn:

Thanks for bringing snacks, that’s always a winner! Plenty of the good smoke going, too, with all the super growers that visit me in here :adore:

——————
I’m getting excited now - new seed drop coming in a matter of days. That new moon hasn’t taken long at all to swing around again ;)

These are not the seeds I’ll be dropping ... these came in the mail this week, many thanks to our sponsor @SeedsMan as usual. Superb stealth this time around and you gotta love it when you win a prize and the prize order still gets the current freebies - that’s pretty irie :ganjamon:

496B2E27-14DB-473F-9D57-6D956E26A3BB.jpeg

These seeds will go into the store with many others for future grows. The seeds for next week’s drop are chosen already - I think. I won’t announce until it’s done tho because things can change. I’ll know what I’m doing once it’s happening :)

:Namaste:

Solace. That word instantly conjured for me a particular meditation that I do regularly that truly brings me solace, and I’d not thought of it that way until it jumped into my mind at the sight of the word...

I found it on YouTube which is pretty cool... I going to suggest here that it should be OK to post it in here as it an ideal growers meditation with the potential to bring enhancements to the therapy of growing and bring peace to the demeanour of the gardener. It’s a growers accessory, a cannabis users accessory (but if the mods decide it belongs elsewhere i will respect that and put it in the lounge - for now I’ll place it here)
... when you have 20 minutes to chill and just want to quiet the mind, I recommend it most highly.

It’s good high, stoned or in neither of those states... however you are, it suits ...

looking good Amy
:thanks:

subbed in:thumb:
:welcome: Smokeyfromoz to my modest garden and mosy of all welcome to 420 Mag forums. You’ve picked an excellent place to hangout and grow and talk all things cannabis. Hope you’re finding everything you need.

Here's my Amnesia auto, grown in 3gal coco.
2019-05-06-10-12-54.jpg

Yield was just shy of 3oz. 3 gallon pots will rock it with the right genetics!
So Pres, what genetics is that one? Is it the Dope seeds amnesia auto? I have some of those seeds... :hmmmm:

:thanks:

:welcome: Smokeyfromoz to my modest garden and mosy of all welcome to 420 Mag forums. You’ve picked an excellent place to hangout and grow and talk all things cannabis. Hope you’re finding everything you need.

:hmmmm:
Thanks Amy for the welcome, is an awesome place, very large, but i am starting to get the hang of it, was that my usual place has been down, i went searching and found 420mag forum :cheer::passitleft:

Hey i got one uhdose Amnesia’s too. Been forgetting everything lately. Seems my trip to the local PO is my only travel outside. Whadda dose of reality... Lotsa Blue hairs in the parking lot. This one driving 2 miles an hour, just lost. Just shoot me. Now!

Back
Top Bottom