Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

Hey Magoo! :ciao: Most definitely you can and I am pleased as punch to have you :rollit: :passitleft:

Things are only just ramping up here really. I have some photoperiods about 1 month in, Candida CD-1 and a Bubba Hash, and a few autos. Autos are 4 of dynamos tasty DDAs, planted in 1 gals of DBHBB (2 to a pot) that I am hoping will be squeezable into corners plus Auto Blueberry and Auto Amnesia Haze, both form Dope Seeds, that I have in 2.5gal AirPots using Coco Coir and Canna organic nutes.

It’s all a bit experimental in terms of how I will manage the space as everything grows out, I’m aiming to get good practice arranging the plants and using the light and then be able to refine my approach again for next year’s indoor run. I’m super excited about trying all these new (to me) genetics I have going, especially the BBH, not to mention more of the DDA I’ve already had the pleasure of :love:

Just want to say,Hi :snowboating:
:snowboating: Hey smo’better!

:ciao: Hi Amy, Sub'd for the flower pics :popcorn:

I like your new light! How you liking it?
Hey bo - welcome to the indoor! :welcome: My new light is going well. I am running out of time to ad teh enhancements to it tho :eek: and it’s taking me a while to sort out the distance/ intensity combination but i’m getting there i think. :thumb: I do expect to have plenty of flower pics in a couple of months :D glad to have you along
:Namaste:

The QB boards are pretty flexible. I've been using them alongside COBs.
In flower turned down they are bright wow.

You trying to figure out height or distance to plants?

I had to turn mine down in VEG yesterday, just getting too dang hot here.

Man! I’m wrecked. I can barely walk today and will likely consume a mega amount of cannabis as my legs are still screaming at me an hour after a dose that would usually keep them fairly quiet.

I did a lot yesterday :cheesygrinsmiley: ANd it was all canna related :ganjamon:

Our garden+ helper came yesterday and I used the opportunity to rearrange the tent. It involved raising the light so I also got him to rotate it a 1/4 turn so it orients the other way. I scouted the shed the day before and found an excellent piece of 600x800mm formply that was kicking around from a project that I’d only just started when my condition progressed fairly suddenly so it’s been sitting there for 3 years, part of an incomplete build.

So, yesterday I sorted through my stash cupboards (found some mysterious bud too - that was fun), cleaned out my 4 pieces grinder and made a nice little ball of keif-hash, replenished all the dosing bottles of oil in the house and filled an extra one with some of the. 2:1 CBD Critical Cure oil for the helper to take with him, consolidated all the AVB I’ve collected over the last (nearly) two years, pulled everything out of the tent ready for the rearrange, my helper raised the light and moved the soil tote into the tent and carried the piece of formply from the shed and put it on top of the tote, and then I spent some time reinstating and putting everything back together in there. Even tho’ he did all the heavy lifting and I used my walker thingy, I did heaps more walking than usual and that is the worst activity on my legs, plus the up and down to the floor all the time... no walking today!

I’m stoked that the piece of formply was the perfect size! I’m also stoked that now everything is at waist height, rather than pretty much on teh floor. Now I can sit comfortably while I handwater the coco pots :thumb:

I didn’t get any photos that show the tote in it’s new spot - doh! - will have to wait for the Sunday update for that now. But here is the new ‘waist-height’ arrangement.

40A8B731-9EC1-477F-9187-57D29A068EE9.jpeg

B64F8703-9259-4887-A3B0-1EE6D99018E1.jpeg

The light ended up higher above the older plants than it had been before so I had to turn it up. It’s now on full, 182watts from the wall, which is 171true watts so that’s .26watts per diode (640 diodes). That gave the older ones just a little over 21000lux at 2.5 feet away. They should really have a bit more at this stage so I may lower the light a bit, or raise the pots up more, or just let them grow into it. The younger veg kids are all now getting closer to 17000 lux. Those photos were taken after lights-on for 10+ hours and they all seem good with it.

I collected into a bowl all the “Already Vaped Bud” I’ve saved in the 2 years since I bought the vaporiser. It’s quite a lot. I have a buddy that actually likes to smoke it and says he gets super high off it. That doesn’t interest me (to do it) but it does tell up that there’s plenty left in there. I did go through a phase where I was mixing some with my coffee grounds and that was fun. I have quite a lot of it. I think I’llmake a test run of Topical with it and see how that goes. I wonder how much I should use...
88AF2340-E8E9-49ED-B1EA-7DBDE31021E0.jpeg

And check this out! I found a bush-fairy’s pipe :D while getting the fire going

E86DC831-9B0D-44D0-B09C-E6AD9FA454CC.jpeg

For scale...

8E29E5E7-EA9E-49EE-8B37-577B0891F80D.jpeg

0EB5640B-EA59-4BD5-8F06-DCED487ECE10.jpeg

42897D2F-292D-4ACE-AD72-5BE055234224.jpeg

I don’t know what species of eucalyptus it’s from - but I’m pretty sure it’s a eucalypt. We have quite a few different species in this forest. I’ll have to look it up. It’s a very different gumnut arrangement than the others I’ve seen. Just reminded me of BeezLuiz’s Gandalf pipe - for a bush fairy :love::ganjamon:

And since i mentioned the fire... I’m getting really good at keeping the fire low enough to set the temperature just right. 81-82ºF in the tent, cosy 72º in my room. I get it rocking quickly like this and then have to turn it down straight away and do the super slow burn... low and slow ;)

E36BB923-3574-4FF7-BD9C-CB0472951BFE.jpeg

So it was an excellent (if exhausting for me) day yesterday - I also sent my helper home with 1/2 an ounce each of the Critical Mass and the White Widow from the summer outdoor grow, so he left a very happy chappy.

It’s my Saturday morning now - I didn’t wake ‘n’ bake because the pain level demanded some 1:1 oil dosing upon waking. That was a couple of hours ago now, so I’m all set to toke it up! Plus, I have womens test cricket I recorded overnight... perfect... all day entertainment while I rest.
:hookah::hookah::hookah::hookah::hookah::hookah::hookah::hookah::hookah::hookah::hookah:

:bravo: on everything you got done yesterday! Excellent work and having everything off the ground has got to be a lot easier on you for the rest of the grow.

Beautiful fire and sweet pipe (@BeezLuiz has his work cut out for him duplicating that! ). Plants look good too :).

I wonder how much I should use...
All of it! With no idea what's in it other than it-gets-him-super-high, stronger is better.

everything off the ground has got to be a lot easier on you for the rest of the grow.
:thumb: until transplant that is ;) then I’ll have to have some other arrangements to get the smaller pots up. Plans are in the works for that.
But for sure - bending down to stuff is a killer!
All of it! With no idea what's in it other than it-gets-him-super-high, stronger is better.
Ok then! All of it in a full 2 cups of oil in the MB2. I can always reinfuse with more bud if it isn’t effective. Will definitely need some nice essential oils for that batch. The AVB doesn’t have a nice aroma. It’s not a super strong smell tho’, so shoud be ‘maskable’ :)

That is indeed quite tiny. :laughtwo:

I’m glad you said something - I thought the 420 lighter would do the trick but you can;t really go past a human hand as an easy point of reference for a human eye ;) That said, I’ve met people with hands 50-60% bigger than mine :eek:

Oh and
:bravo: on everything you got done yesterday! Excellent work
Thanks for saying so :D :D

Back
Top Bottom