Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

when we talk about Leafwash we are referring to this!
Anyone can use it...
the fumes from it have made me really nauseas, like really and for the rest of the day
Way to sell it Amy!
no, I didn’t get 11 hours sleep
Aww...woulda been fantastic though!

The plants look terrific, and I didn't know you had a mirror tucked in the back corner of the tent!
924e5318-4ffc-467c-a043-14e922528722-jpeg.1854437

Hey - I have a question for @neikodog about the Flairasol spray bottles. I had 2 that I had to ditch because they clogged and no matter what I did they wouldn’t clear (and washed them out really well after each use). Even so, I want to get another one or two because none of the other options I’ve tried are misty enough - hence drops drying on leaves ;)

I know you have not had the problem with them clogging up so now I’m wondering if I got the right ones. On the ‘Bay there seem to be 2 kinds, some that are cheap (in the $14 range AUD) and others that are around $40-$50 for the same size. I got the cheaper ones so now of course I’m wondering if they’re a fake or something and should I get the more spendy version. What did you pay for yours, if you remember?
:Namaste:

Way to sell it Amy!
:rofl::rofl:

I’m particular tho ;) nausea is part of the symptom set I have to manage, and weird things can trigger it... it’s not a pleasant smell tho! It’s mostly fish, with some neem, karanja orange oil...

The plants look terrific, and I didn't know you had a mirror tucked in the back corner of the tent!

:thumb:

I’d hate to think that my being honest that the fumes trigger nausea would be considered disparaging the method tho... :hmmmm: . Certainly doesn’t stop me using it! That’s gotta be some recommendation. It stinks, it makes me feel sick and it’s totally the bomb, so I use it anyway! That’s how good it is ;)

They are cool. Spendy too! Although we got this one during its ‘end of life’ sale as the new version of that model had just come out and I couldn’t resist. It’s like magic. There’s a motor of some kind in the base/stand and air gets pushed out these little holes all around the inside of the ring. It’s superbly quiet. As long as I have the tent in my bedroom, I’m going to be using a Dyson bladeless, spendy or not. I’m very good at saving for things ;) They have this excellent model that is tall and thin so would take up less space and it’s also a humidifier - oh yes, that’s the dream fan :D

Most brixers probably want to keep it on the DL. Nothing said to disparage the HB method ;).

The first rule of the brix method is that we don't talk about the brix method. Oh, wait, that's Fight Club. Shit, I just broke the first rule!

Gonna get a kit farside? See what all the fuss is about? :D This high brix Blue Dream is pretty special... hit? :passitleft:
Nah, I'm good. Took me 4 years to get things dialed in with what I'm doing now.

And it is dialed in for you! :thumb: was just windin you up really :)

While I have you, and also for Graytail, when he swings by too, I’m just ordering the Aluminium U-Channel to put my strips on, to enhance my lighting rig. My supplier only has 16x16x1.6mm where I was looking for 20x20x2mm. Do you think 16x16x1.6mm is good enough? :hmmmm: I’ll be driving them fairly soft, even with the driver on max...

I'm thinking you should be ok. You're using thermal tape to mount them?

My impression from reading others' builds is that the diodes can take a higher operating temp, within reason - they just get less efficient. You're running soft, so it shouldn't really be an issue.

And it is dialed in for you! :thumb: was just windin you up really :)

While I have you, and also for Graytail, when he swings by too, I’m just ordering the Aluminium U-Channel to put my strips on, to enhance my nightingale rig. My supplier only has 16x16.1.6mm where I was looking for 20x20x2mm. Do you think 16x16.1.6 is good enough? :hmmmm: I’ll be driving them fairly soft, even with the driver on max...

Mine are mounted on actual HEATSINKS. It's probably overkill since they are only driven to 75% of their max. They do look sweet though. Adds a bit of cost over U channel, but then again, they were all pre cut to exact lengths.

I catch hell from the wife for low odor strains, let lone anything else that would have an odor like the drenches you mentioned. If this Triple Cheese becomes all she can be, I'm gonna be getting an earful come September.

Mine are mounted on actual HEATSINKS. It's probably overkill since they are only driven to 75% of their max. They do look sweet though. Adds a bit of cost over U channel, but then again, they were all pre cut to exact lengths.

LOL! 2 inches wide? 11 fins? Yeah, that might be over kill. :p I love the company though. I was looking at their sinks before I got the great deal from HLG.

Hey - I have a question for @neikodog about the Flairasol spray bottles. I had 2 that I had to ditch because they clogged and no matter what I did they wouldn’t clear (and washed them out really well after each use). Even so, I want to get another one or two because none of the other options I’ve tried are misty enough - hence drops drying on leaves ;)

I know you have not had the problem with them clogging up so now I’m wondering if I got the right ones. On the ‘Bay there seem to be 2 kinds, some that are cheap (in the $14 range AUD) and others that are around $40-$50 for the same size. I got the cheaper ones so now of course I’m wondering if they’re a fake or something and should I get the more spendy version. What did you pay for yours, if you remember?
:Namaste:

Flairasol Srayers
1666043168993.png

Try that link Amy, I bought those in early 2017 and I'm still using the same 2 (1 for Brix and 1 for Destress). Last week was the 1st time my Brix bottle started to clog and I just kept pumping the trigger and it finally cleared and has been working fine. I do rinse thoroughly with hot water when I'm done with the Brix bottle but the Destress bottle is usually always in the fridge loaded and ready to go with for clones. That one doesn't get washed unless I'm refilling it. I honestly can't explain why these haven't failed yet, I know others have had problems.

Back
Top Bottom