Hubba Hubba! Bubba Hash & The Bright Lights Of Redemption: Amy's Indoor v2.0 With DBHBB

Update: Bubba Hash — day 119/50(44) :love:

Hi folks :ciao: I hope everyone is having a day full of good vibes. Tonight was Brix foliar night - all pics were taken shortly after the foliar. I think this Bubba is my best plant ever :cheesygrinsmiley: The main colas are fattening up pretty nicely and they’re foxtailing just a little bit which is likely because I’ve struggled a bit to keep the heat down the last few weeks (that’s fixed now that I’ve changed the extraction fan location).

I’m expecting 2-3 weeks to harvest.

:circle-of-love:
:Namaste:

the little jumping spider

Absolfeckintastic, beauty!!!!:surf:

corro tin

I do love that we share a language but I still have to think when I read and ((/or I could just look at the picture)). I do love learning new expressions, probably why I travel so much. Corrugated !
corro tin.......:thumb:

making it a no-till high brix bed

If I didnt live in an inner city apt. This would be my goal, probably in a greenhouse of sorts and for highbrix veggies too.... Oh too dream a wonderful dream.
:peace:

I think this Bubba is my best plant ever

What a wonderful feeling, took me about 3 years to feel that good indoor. :ganjamon:Now to do it again someday:ganjamon:

I Am Still loving that Photo of the month, looks like a breeder advertisement!

:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
:hookah: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Can’t wait for your harvest and smoke report!!
Me too Dutch! Thanks. It’s definitely getting close! Hope you’re rocking on... you usually do... :headbanger:
That BH is so hot right now ;)
Hubba Hubba! Thanks ‘rugged ... it’s a very pleasing plant to grow for sure :)
Best plant ever!! :party:
:high-five:
corro tin.......:thumb:
:thumb:
Still loving that Photo of the month, looks like a breeder advertisement!
:thanks: that’s a lovely thing to say! I was thinking I would send it to the Dope Seeds folks when they contact me about the prize :)
Gorgeous Hash Plant
:slide:
Lots of love
:love:

Update: Candida CD-1 — day 118 /50(44):hippy:

Poor thing is pretty fried up top :eek: I’ve mentioned the heat I’ve been battling the last few weeks, maybe that has been a contributing factor to the issue - whatever that is.

The last few nights since I’ve got it cooler again in the tent, there has been green noticeably coming back into those areas that went all ‘chlorosisy’ on me. That said, it looked pretty fried again this morning when I peeked just before lights off. In any case, it’s close to finishing and there is still plenty bud and plenty frost. All pics taken just after a Brix foliar (all iPhone ;) )

And the lower budsites and leaves continue to look pretty perfect...

Pulled out the loupe for some quick trick pics with the phone :D

Rangey...

I’m still head scratching about the bleaching/chlorosis thing. The lux is really low and has been the whole time. When the ‘bleach’ happened, lux was only in the mid 40s which is really low for flower so, go figure. Maybe the heat contributed, maybe not. In any case Bubba has been 2-5inches closer to the lights that the Candida the whole time and shown no ill effects. And I’m sure it gets more lux in other gardens without issue. I’ll get plenty of time to figure this plant out... :nomo: :yummy:

I’m thinking it looks pretty close to ready actually - the pistils are certainly looking cooked. The trichs aren’t far behind perhaps so I’ll keep checking them everyotherday.

Oh and for the record — I cut the lights-on time by 30 minutes today (light go off 30min earlier) and I’ll do that again in 5-7days.

Thanks all for swinging by :rollit: :passitleft:

:love:

Even with the fading that CD-1 looks good! Those top colas look really heavy. I'm sure it's going to finish strong now that the tent has cooled a bit. I'd say 4-5 days to harvest.

:welldone:
They are heavy! And thanks - i was thinking it might be that close. I’ll be relieved to pull it down TBH.

I am now fully in the zone I failed to avoid when I started this grow about a month later than planned - the wet middle of spring :eek: It’s been 80-95% RH outside the past week or so, even when there is no rain :straightface: so I’m constantly in the 60s during the dark time in the tent and it creeps to the high 60s regularly, then I run the dehuey and it drops well - but then the temp does as well and my room gets too cold for me to be in so it’s a balancing act for sure!

I know I need to finish my indoor runs by mid September at the latest. The challenge is getting that together! This year I’m much better than last year tho so I’m heading in the right direction. Next year I plan to cross over a bit between the end of the outdoor season and the start of the indoor, get the winter grow going in April so they’re finishing in August when it’s drier here and flowering when it’s still cold out :thumb:

That was probably all info that belongs in an update ... :smokin:

I was thinking I would send it to the Dope Seeds folks when they contact me about the prize :)

Brilliant. I like :surf:
My wife likes the Auto Diesel from dope seeds. It has cured well at this point. It is on the strong side for her cause she likes to puff repeatedly, not a real world problem, one hit leads to another. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom