ICE Strain Grown in FFOF Soil with CFL Lights

Spimp

I have been thinking about this photo:
P10004904.JPG

I know what I did wrong. I tried to make this branch go 2 directions at the same joint/bend. I should have bent it down at this joint. Then above or below... make a second bend that went right or left (which ever way was best at the time). One bend down and then the second one sideways.

Thanks for asking
Quote Originally Posted by Spimp View Post

Looks good Scarfinger68. The supercrop looks like nice work. :thumbs: Have you ever snapped a branch off doing that?

I would have never looked at it so closely. +reps to :adore: Spimp You da Man! :rocker:

day 8 since I took 4 clones from the 2 ICE plants in Veg.

So far so good. I don't remember if I told you that right after initial cut I placed them in straight tap water from the sink. I presoaked the Epsoma organic seed starter soil with water straight from the sink. Dipped them in some cheap walmart cloning powder and put them in the cups with the soil. (I actually sir the soil around to make sore it is 100% wet). I set them in the cups kind of floating like. Then I make my drain holes in the cup... the water runs on and forms up nice against the stem. I tap the cup slight to make sure there are no air gaps.

Cover the clones and set them under the mother plants to avoid direct light. In another couple of days I will start hardening them.

I read that chlorine is good for clones, kills germs for one... after that...hmm I forget.

day 8 since I took 4 clones from the 2 ICE plants in Veg.

So far so good. I don't remember if I told you that right after initial cut I placed them in straight tap water from the sink. I presoaked the Epsoma organic seed starter soil with water straight from the sink. Dipped them in some cheap walmart cloning powder and put them in the cups with the soil. (I actually sir the soil around to make sore it is 100% wet). I set them in the cups kind of floating like. Then I make my drain holes in the cup... the water runs on and forms up nice against the stem. I tap the cup slight to make sure there are no air gaps.

Cover the clones and set them under the mother plants to avoid direct light. In another couple of days I will start hardening them.

I read that chlorine is good for clones, kills germs for one... after that...hmm I forget.

I was going to use peat pellets but I couldn't find any at the stores. Mainly because the above method is a little messy.

NL 55, ICE 59 and Snow White 66 days of flower

So the Snow White looks perfect. It has some ambers and mostly cloudy trichomes. The ICE has mainly cloudy with some clear. I think it could use another 5 to 10 days but it is most likely coming down tomorrow. The NL is also mainly cloudy trichs.

I watered today and went dark at noon today. Going for 24 hours darkness and chop tomorrow at noon.

Well that is the plan for now.

*(wife only has 2 days of smoke left so she is eager for me to harvest).

Clones day 11

I watered them for the first time and took the domes off. Goin to give the an hour or so and see how they handle it. If they wilt I will put the domes on and try again tomorrow.

4 ICE clones (looks like 100% success)
P10005212.JPG

Awesome grow Scar! I love the fat "foxtailing" you got going on there:bravo:

Yes, thank you! I have been digging the "foxtailing" too! Imagine if I grew them in larger pots! :)

Very nice Scar, cant get much closer to done :)

Yep Yep! Got the nitrogen deficiency timed just right. Chopping tomorrow at noon'ish after 24 hours of darkness. :passitleft:

:thanks:

I took me an 1.5 hours to trim and hang those 2 plants.

I decided to let the ICE go for 2 reasons. There not quite ready (minimal to no amber trichs) and I ran out of hanging room.

I wiped down the flower box with isopropyl alcohol and put the 3 ICE back in.
P10005371.JPG

Temps are 80°F and RH is 52% where they are hanging. I am guessing 4 days of hanging until the next phase.

Later

Back
Top Bottom