Icemann420 Seedsman And Max Bloom Grow

Ok I guess I'll come out of the dark
First I think your crazy that the auto is gonna finish before them photos cause that would mean I been doing it wrong

I'm rooting for the photos to eat that light and just get huge and see how much coverage that light gets I found them listed but couldn't find the coverage area listed

I have some geloto going but it's bag seed and the donor for these clones wasn't very good I did everything but kill it trying some cheeper nutes (yeah that didn't work) then cut a little early because I was out of smoke but they have some big stems that's why I wanna see how much different yours come out
Good luck

The one on the right is the bag seed I got my clones off I'll get some pics of the off spring in the morning

Attachments

• IMG_20181122_054251611.jpg
    IMG_20181122_054251611.jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 29
Bigjake8 welcome from the shadows. I’ll have to play this out thoughtfully to make it right I figure veg 10 ias weeks and switch 12/12 I’m in no rush that auto Brooklyn is a beast and I have a really nice qb on the side to put up if things get crazy which I hope they do :cool:

making baby’s. Yah it was my kids room but not any more. We are grown up. Haha and it’s a beautiful billboard. I really wanna use it. Just the opportunity hasn’t happened yet

Ok I’m having a issue. First off I’m not a people person. So at work we are having a holiday lunch. Nobody brought anything but myself and everyone is bitching about no pop or chips the office bought 5 party pizzas. So I’m out on a call I get back to work nothing left. We hired two Guatemala’s. They didn’t contribute anything but there plates are so full it’s spilling over. Then they throw it all away say there full. Omg I just wanna leave work and go smoke one. No respect And for our other employees the same thing. No enuf this want more of that but they didn’t bring jack shit. O to just live in a wooded area with no one around forever I’d be so happy all I need is 420 magazine a shelf full of packed jars. And my wife and kids and all you guys and gals. And I’d be happy. Also they have bin training my wife for bookkeeping the owners wife is retiring so the last 3 years they have hade my wife work part time. And boy is she good she found billing errors for 50,000$. Positive to our company. And they Guaranteed her the job after that. Well this morning they was like we decided to to hire someone else. Man I just wanna quit. Money isn’t everything. But your words mean everything. And shows a persons true caricature. O if I only smoked on the job I probably Wouldn’t be so upset. :(

Also I made really nice vegan chocolate chip cookies. And no one wanted any they said they only eat real cookies with bleached wheat flower and iodized salt with domino whit sugar. I was like f you all these cooking cost me 35$ to make all top shelf ingredients with no fake food. Aggg oooo :passitleft:

I know. Sad days for our children ahead. But I believe as long as I teach mine properly. There may be hope for the future. My kids will start a movement. There like skills and knowledge. Is going to be key To the future.

Back
Top Bottom