Icemud's 2018 Journal: Pine Tar Kush Pheno Hunt & More

Crap! I've been missing all this. :(

Hiyas, Ice.:goodjob:

Hey Graytail! Glad to see ya over here! I update about 1x per week or so, or as time allows :) Yea I got over the feminized seed project failures and went right for using male plants... and went kind of nuts buying tons of seeds LOL.. so will have probably projects ready for the next 10 years...LOL

Always interesting reading your journals, Icemud. Happy to see you still killing it. Keep it frosty, bro

Great work, Ice! :welldone:

Is that PTK smelling like the '79 -Mas Bud??? :yummy:

Well its kind of early still to tell, I did a few very light bud rubs and smelled and its possible that it could go that way. Right now it actually smells really similar to my trainwreck, almost a lime/pine smell. I was going to cover a few buds with a baggie while dropping pollen but I got into there a couple days late and the male had already released a ton of pollen so hopefully I will be able to still get a taste and smell after deseeding the biomass.

Always interesting reading your journals, Icemud. Happy to see you still killing it. Keep it frosty, bro

Thanks MassMedMan! Yep, I'm definitely enjoying having some killer genetics to play with and taking more time now with my feedings and plants then I have in the past :) Hopefully will have plenty of seeds from this run :)

Can never have enough good genetics in seed form! Enjoy ;)

Can never have enough good genetics in seed form! Enjoy ;)

Yea I definitely agree with that :) I think I have right now about 18 different strains that I haven't even run, Plus all the crosses I have already made that I haven't run. I have some testers out to friends and acquaintances of my crosses and so far really good feedback :)

Hey Everyone!!!

Today makes day 41 of flowering (from the flip to 12/12) on the 79 Xmas Bud seed project! So far it looks like pollen has been received by all strains in the tent, some strains its definitely more visible and some strains have far more seeds than others but they all have signs of seeds :) Sweet!!!

As for the Xmas Bud plants, they are looking great and full of seeds! They all have similar but slightly different smells, but all have a lemon/lime pine smell, more pine than lime/lemon but its really not super strong right now so its really hard to get a nose on them. I will probably be letting them go another 2 weeks, maybe 3 since the mendo grape kush is about 3 weeks behind the others and a little extra time will hopefully help all the seeds be fully mature upon harvest.

Not much to report on as of now, so here are some photos :)

Full Tent View

79 Xmas Bud:

Trainwreck

Gorilla Glue 4:

Ogiesel:

Black Cherry Soda

Here is a quick photo update of the deep chunk aka Hazeman's monkey balls plants in veg. I have to say these plants are so cool looking and really vigorous!!! Can't wait to get these ladies into flowering once the other tent opens up.

Not much else to report on as of now, so how about some pics! ?
Full Garden pics

Deep Chunk Phenotypes

Mendo Grape Kush clone taking root!

Just passing through...
Things seem to be in order as usual Icemud. I think you might end up with something special with the monkey balls/DeepChunk.
@Pennywise- been watching your grow too. Maybe more on IG lately than over here on 420. But been working lots of hours lately, and wish I had more hours in the day to do all the things I need to do.
Anyways, before I go rambling on...you fellas, and ladies, have a good evening.
Sparks

Well hey, since everyone else is doing it... just whizzing through. Been busy as hell, and had a couple months of internet issues. Seems to take twice as many months just to catch up again. :( Looking great as usual Icemud. Will pop in again. I’m super excited about the Christmas bud quest.

PS. I’ll put my own attempt at finding this unicorn into flower soon. Just a seed that someone sent me- found in their dad’s stash labelled ‘Xmas Bud’. I really don’t expect much from it - I’ve been stringing it along for ages in veg because I was too busy to deal with it- already re-cloned the thing three times just to stall for time.

Anyway... keep up the good work. :) :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom