Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Hey everyone..... the reveal is almost here... Just another hour or 2 and I will unleash the surprise :)

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

:tommy:

Patience has returned

patrick.gif

WAIT! Don't reveal anything Ice. In fact, just pop in once a day and say "it's gonna be great" or something for the sharks to feed on because this shit is funny...fo sho.

:cool:

p.s. Let's all pitch in and get Patrick a decent bubbler...ffs

Oh HECK NO Gov. I took off work today for this event; Well not quite for this alone... LOL

OK everyone!!!! The reveal is here!!!!

I just received my new Intelligent Gro 2 LED grow lights!!! yep, 3 of the Generation 2, 270w models!!! I am super excited about this and wanted to share!!!

Unboxing_intro_21.gif

I invite all of you to my new journal to check it out!!!!

Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

I am still updating the journal, but didn't want to hold out any longer!!! I couldn't help sharing the news!!! Please everyone come join me as I rock the new Intelligent Gro Gen 2 lights in my V-Scrog!!!!

:party::party::party::party::party::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::goof::goof::theband::yahoo::party::party::party:

Yay its the guy who likes every post too
Yep, that'll be me. Is it a problem that I like my fellow members & what they have to say? As a matter of fact I'll use no more of my positive energy dealing with negativity. My PM line is still open.

Back
Top Bottom