Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

re: Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

Good shit icemud been watching this grow on your youtube channel barley found your thread on here amazing job with the plants!

Hey StoneyFour20!!! Glad to have ya here and since it looks like you are fairly new to 420 Magazine!! Welcome!

Thank you for the compliments :)

"Yeah I agree with you that if we stay comparing LED lights in the same actual draw wattages it will lead us to more accurate comparisons..."

I think that maintaining constancy in the actual wattage draw would also he helpful when comparing LEDs to other types of lights, i.e. T5, HPD, etc.

Hey StoneyFour20!!! Glad to have ya here and since it looks like you are fairly new to 420 Magazine!! Welcome!

Thank you for the compliments :)

Thanks mate ! New to here & new to growing ! :grinjoint: I've been following your YouTube channel & i can say it has defiantly helped me understand a lot I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work amazing job icemud :thumb:

Dear everyone. I would like to take a few moments and express my condolences to Big Irish Dood's family as we all have lost a great friend, brother and member here at 420 magazine. Big Irish doode I considered one of my good buddies on here and really enjoyed knowing him through 420 Magazine for the past few years. His kindness, his knowledge, his happy go lucky attitude and his positive comments got me thought some tough times and I really appreciated the friendship that I had with him. I am deeply saddened by the news of his passing, and I want to offer my prayers and condolences to his friends and family. BID, my friend, you will be missed much and I am saddened that I will not be able to every chit chat with you again, or read any of your funny comments that would have me rolling over laughing. I will miss you my friend, and I hope that they have a nice garden area for you u in heaven to grow some of that heavely dankness :) Save some for me when I arrive buddy! Rest in Peace Big Irish Doode!

To the man the myth the legend!!! To kind hearted individual that BID was even to me the noob asking so many random questions from cocoganics to what he thought about the MARSII. For all the things he has done for this forum and community and being patient and giving us growers a comfortable place to chit chat and shoot the shit and give us great advice. May you rest in peace BID!!!

I just read this now ICE!!! What a tragedy, I didn't know BID that well but I followed him, which made me follow you. Then I followed both haha. He was awesome and so humble. I'll miss the guy.

Icemud, have you ever placed your lights on the diagonal of the tent? Im wondering if the coverage would be greater?
Also, how long do your carbon scrubbers last before needing replacement?

Hey Dr.Ziggy...on the Gen 1 journal I had the lights at a 90 degree angle from what I have them now and the coverage really doesn't change no matter how I rotate it... for the proper umol, the lights have to be kept pretty close which eliminates the spread out to the recommended footprint.

So even with them longways mounted how they are now, the coverage should be 3' as mentioned on the coverage chart, however my 2 1/2' deep tent isn't even gettting proper coverage at the edges...(for 500+ uMol)

Hey Everyone!!

Today Makes Day 14 of flowering...

I hit the girls with some Bloomit 2 days ago to help encourage the blooming....man I do NOT like this stuff! I like PGR and Amaze, but every single time I use Bloomit even at 10ml to a 1/2gallon it burns my plants....so most likely this will be the last time I ever use bloomit...

The burning wasn't bad, and really only effected the harlequin, but still...a foliar spray at that low of a concentration shouldn't be burning my plants....no good

So other than that, the plants are looking amazing!!! very healthy leaves, very nice leaf posture and good color!!!

I have been just feeding the 2 cups of water per day with epsom salt, nothing else added.

Here are today's photos.

IMG_0001176.JPG
IMG_0002187.JPG
IMG_0003192.JPG
IMG_0004183.JPG
IMG_0005178.JPG
IMG_0006165.JPG
IMG_0007151.JPG
IMG_0008149.JPG
IMG_0009147.JPG
IMG_0010142.JPG
IMG_0011128.JPG

yes they do look Amazing Ice :thumb:

:goodjob:Ice

yes they do look Amazing Ice :thumb:

Hey Cronichemphog! Thank you mucho! I am really loving how things are going so far :) stay tuned because I believe this one should get impressive :)

So Many Tops!!! :bravo: :bravo: Looks really good Ice, its gonna get crowded soon :thumb:

Hey Danishoes! Yeah, they really pushed up over the last 2 weeks. I have to say so far everything is looking great and these Intelligent grows are really shining through well :)

Hey B A R :) Thank you :) got my green thumbs crossed that everything continues on smooth :)

Hey, Happy Monday Everyone. I hope all of you had a great weekend!

Today makes Day 16 of flowering and I am so far really impressed with the Generation 2 Intelligent Gro's and how things are looking.

Just as a reminder I am running the lights on 100% full without the controller and currently I am flowering with a 12.25/11.75 flowering schedule. I really wanted to see what they were capable of producing and so far, I'm very impressed. It honestly at this point is looking similar to when I had my 1000w HID setup going as far as growth and the way the overall vscrog screen is looking.

I turned off a few channels of light today while I was doing some maintenance work in the garden today, and I thought It kind of looked like a cool photo so I took a few photos.. I mainly removed any dead or discolored leaves under the screen as well as any branches that were never going to make it to the light. It definitely made a good difference in airflow under the canopy.

IMG_0001179.JPG
IMG_0002189.JPG
IMG_0003195.JPG

I also did a very mild defoliation on top of the canopy. I wanted to just make a little better airflow as well as help allow light to some of the buds that were being hidden by fan leaves.

On the photos you will see some of the buds have some damage on them, like little brown spots and holes... I don't know why but I used a very light dose/foliar spray of bloomit and it seemed to have burned the leaves...mostly on the harlequin. Its not bad and it oddly didn't effect the pistils which usually are the things that I find show burning quickly but I don't think I will be using bloomit anymore. I will stick to amaze, pgr and my other ingredients.

So all last week I was feeding my plants just a mix of cal/mag and epsom salt and so this week I wanted to give the soil a mild dose of some organics. I really love my hydrolyzed fish so I have 5 gallons of r/o water bubbling... what I will do is each time I feed my plants daily, I usually give a total of 1 1/2 gallons, and each day I add this back, so all week I will be feeding them but the doses decrease. Then the following week back to the epsom and cal/mag. So far it seems to be working rather well.

So to the water I added 40ml of 2-4-0 hydrolyzed fish, potassium silicate 5ml, organic b 40ml 0-0-1, hydrolyzed squid 2-3-1, humboldt bloom 0-10-0 10% Ca, and 40ml of organic cal/mag 5:1,

Other than that I am really impressed so far with the scrog and I look forward to what it brings.

Here are the photos of the ladies after a little haircut today.. The spots on the leaves are from the foliar spray a few days ago.

IMG_0004185.JPG
IMG_0005180.JPG
IMG_0006167.JPG
IMG_0007153.JPG
IMG_0008151.JPG
IMG_0009150.JPG
IMG_0010145.JPG
IMG_0011130.JPG
IMG_0012117.JPG
IMG_0013118.JPG
IMG_0014112.JPG

Icemud, the same lab that you got Bloomit has Brixblaster. I believe its the Brix, or is an ingredient in Brix, the foliar spray in Doc Buds HB Kit. Its used weekly. Both are high in phosphorus.
Doc Bud has Brix for sale in bulk at, I believe same price as lab that shall not be mentioned...:)

Nice hair cut on the ladies! :thumb: Its looking good already Ice, in weeks from now your gonna have a BUDfest :blunt: :blunt:

Looks like an alien abduction to me! LOL

OT: My Gen 2 light upgrade arrived a couple of hours ago! I didn't ask for it, and Dave certainly didn't have to do it, but he did it and I have nothing but good vibes for/from the guy. :) He really went above and beyond for this customer and I'm super happy right now.

Hopefully I'll be able to burn one in BID's honor by Christmas. :Namaste:

That's awesome Boscoe. I'm sure you'll do great things. I can really see the added power in my 135w gen2 LED.

:thumb:

Looking very clean & green Icemud.

And very fitting words for BID (big guy) RIP BID

Icemud, the same lab that you got Bloomit has Brixblaster. I believe its the Brix, or is an ingredient in Brix, the foliar spray in Doc Buds HB Kit. Its used weekly. Both are high in phosphorus.
Doc Bud has Brix for sale in bulk at, I believe same price as lab that shall not be mentioned...:)

I'll take a look into it...so far the amaze and pgr work well with my other ingredients I add but when I run short, definitely will check out the Brixblaster...I'm definitely afraid of Bloomit...LOL.

Nice hair cut on the ladies! :thumb: Its looking good already Ice, in weeks from now your gonna have a BUDfest :blunt: :blunt:

Thanks Danishoes!! Yeah they were definitely in need of a little thinning. Not it seems that all the budsites are getting good light and temps are slightly more manageable. Cant wait until its a carpet of bud!

Looks like an alien abduction to me! LOL

OT: My Gen 2 light upgrade arrived a couple of hours ago! I didn't ask for it, and Dave certainly didn't have to do it, but he did it and I have nothing but good vibes for/from the guy. :) He really went above and beyond for this customer and I'm super happy right now.

Hopefully I'll be able to burn one in BID's honor by Christmas. :Namaste:

Thats awesome that you got the Gen 2's! Right now I honestly couldn't be happier on how things are looking in my grow tent :) I just hope that I can keep up the plant health and really let these lights show me what they are capable of :) Yeah, Dave is really a good dude and really cares to make sure his customers are happy :) I am glad that he was able to satisfy your needs :)

Back
Top Bottom