Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

re: Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

Icemud, Congrats on your improvements with watering/feedings. From what some others have written and experienced, keeping the soil slightly moist and keeping the biota alive and thriving, the plants do better on a more consistant level instead of the ups and downs. It makes sense to me at least, doing what you have learned shared, thank you :) , instead of drying out the soil and needing the biota to repopulate from dehydrating, you get a more constant, steady growth, less stress, and less fluctuations of nute xs or deficiencies. In pots of soil, its a much smaller, more sensitive microcosm than in the ground.

Icemud, have you noticed that your girls do better with other flowering girls? Or even with a male starting to show its maleness, :)? Or speaking to them? I know, some are wondering WTF im smoking or talking about ;) I'm curious, especially reading these articles..
Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
New Study Suggests Plants Can Listen | Healthy Debates.com

Seems to me I have been sent back to preschool regarding plants..i dont know diddly..

So the plants are looking absolutely beautiful
I concur...

now were gonna see that thing really fill :thumb:

Quick update video...

[video=youtube_share;eWX3kGSJBUU]
[/video]

Very precise & eloquent video man, you know what you're talking about. Awesome V scrog I can picture the colas building up!! :thumb:
Can I ask; what about your lower growth? the canopy really covers all the light, and how do you control the stretch ??

Good Vibes Ice

that's a crazy beautiful scrog, i could lay on it and sleep for a while.

Amazing topic, thanks for the last point about penetration.

"Santé" mate.

T.

Hey Tadlawid!!! Thank you for your compliments! I much appreciate them :)

I'm trying to picture the look on Icemud's face when he comes into his grow room and see's you all snuggled up on top of the canopy...:thedoubletake:

:rip: :laughtwo:

Hahaha!! I do chill with the ladies quite often.. :) I think they like the attention :)

It looks like you really have 'em dialed-in this time, Ice! :thumb:

Heheh, that scrog reminds me of an animal gathering itself for a launch. Kaboom!

Hey Graytail!!!! Yeahh I have to say the change in my watering schedule was the key I believe... its something I started off doing on my 1st grows, and then for some reason or another forgot...and have been flooding my soil for the past few grows... definitely looking foward to see how this grow finishes out... should be very good by the looks of things :)

I have to say Graytail...your garden is looking very nice under the Intelligent Gro Panel!!! Nice man!

well now i know how high to adjust my gen 2s from my v-scrog thank you ice for providing such a valuable service and data you da man!

Your welcome BID!! I really have wanted that PAR meter for a long time, and now I really am glad I have it... I wish I had room to do actual tests with footprint readings at different heights to truely do it right, but since I've jammed so many grow tents in my apartment, space isn't much of an option anymore..LOL I also have plans on shooting my CMH, ushio MH and Ushio HPS when I get around to it to have HID comparisons on the numbers...maybe one of these weekends I will spend on doing this... :) Glad to be of help anyway I can :)

Icemud, Congrats on your improvements with watering/feedings. From what some others have written and experienced, keeping the soil slightly moist and keeping the biota alive and thriving, the plants do better on a more consistant level instead of the ups and downs. It makes sense to me at least, doing what you have learned shared, thank you :) , instead of drying out the soil and needing the biota to repopulate from dehydrating, you get a more constant, steady growth, less stress, and less fluctuations of nute xs or deficiencies. In pots of soil, its a much smaller, more sensitive microcosm than in the ground.

Thanks Dr. Ziggy. I am happy to finally have gotten my watering schedule right and it makes a huge difference in my plant health and much easier to adjust to the plants needs. They definitely seem to be loving it with their leaves raised high in the air almost waving thank you :) I will have to get around to testing the brix levels and see where they are at. Id be curious to see if they have improved as well.

Yeahh I have to say the change in my watering schedule was the key I believe...
I feel you Ice. I too have been paying more attention to my feeding habits. Letting them get almost bone dry before watering again is something I knew I should have been doing but after combating deficiencies I caught a bad habit of over feeding (watering too often) to supplement. Now I'm over cautious about letting them finish the last feed before feeding again & can see the improved difference.

Icemud, have you noticed that your girls do better with other flowering girls? Or even with a male starting to show its maleness, :)? Or speaking to them? I know, some are wondering WTF im smoking or talking about ;) I'm curious, especially reading these articles..
Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
New Study Suggests Plants Can Listen | Healthy Debates.com

Seems to me I have been sent back to preschool regarding plants..i dont know diddly..

I will have to check it out.. I have heard of plants communicating together but I haven't looked into it much. I definitely wouldn't doubt that they are all having an nice conversation on how they love their environment right now :) hahaha :) I actually was also thinking the possible metal mesh might even contribute to some kind of help to the plants growth reading about cosmic energy and such a while back. So many possibilities that we aren't even aware of. I am a firm believer that since the world "grew up together" without human influence for millions of years, I think there is a large communication going on that we cant even hear :)

I did also read a while back that plants responded to certain frequencies of audio tones around the same frequencies that bird chirps rest in. The sound seemed to somehow signal the plant to open up the stomata wider and I think they use a similar audio cd with that sonic bloom system. My personal belief is with this "unknown" communication, since birds chirp in the morning when the sun is coming up, maybe plants have adapted to respond to the chirps somehow and it stimulates them to start their day...?? The mysteries of the world...I love thinking about them when I'm medicated :)

now were gonna see that thing really fill :thumb:

Yep!!! Time for the excitement!!

Very precise & eloquent video man, you know what you're talking about. Awesome V scrog I can picture the colas building up!! :thumb:
Can I ask; what about your lower growth? the canopy really covers all the light, and how do you control the stretch ??

Good Vibes Ice

Hey Danishoes! Thank you for the compliments on the video :) I definitely like sharing my grows with everyone :) It should get pretty thick in here with buds and hopefully some fattie colas!

I didn't quite understand your question though... As far as lower growth I don't really concern myself with much below the screen. With the scrog most of the buds will be above the screen and most of what is below the screen gets chopped off through flowering. As far as the stretch...I don't really control it, I just let the plants do their thing. I have plenty of vertical height to work with and if the plants get too tall, I usually will supercrop them and hang them from above with strings...

Outstanding use of your par meter!

Thank you GandalfWhite! I am so glad I made the investment in it :)

Hey everyone... I would like to thank all of you for voting for me in the June Member of the Month Contest! I also would like to thank our sponsors who keep this site going with awesome prises and the 420 Magazine staff for providing the best Cannabis forum and website on the net!!!

I have received just about all of my prize packages and I have to say I am so excited to use all of them...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

IMG_0002184.JPG
IMG_0006163.JPG
IMG_0018107.JPG
IMG_002382.JPG
IMG_0001_1_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom