Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

re: Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

That's awesome Boscoe. I'm sure you'll do great things. I can really see the added power in my 135w gen2 LED.

:thumb:

I too can see the added power and better spectrum on my girls... seems like he got the spectrum right on the Gen 2! my plants are loving them :)

Hey everyone!!

Quick update..

Today is day 19 of flowering and things are looking great. I have continued to feed the girls every day and it seems like right now they are sucking up at least 2 cups of water per day and are ready each day for feeding :)

Other than feeding the girls everyday, not much else to report on. The plants all have nice beautiful white pistils reaching for the lights, and all are starting to show trichome development as well :) I have a feeling that this grow is going to exceed my expectations :)

I also took a few photos of my other tent, which really is just holding my genetics right now and vegging some clones. Right now in the tent I have my SFV OG mother and UVH OG mother, as well as my new strains blue dream, Grandaddy Purple, Purple Urkle, and Churchberry, and then the small clones are of my GSC, Ogiesel, Black Cherry cola, and Harlequin.

I have been running the lights on pretty much an all blue lighting schedule where the "grow" channel comes on for a few hours in the middle of the day, and off the remainder, but the blue channel is on for 18/6 at full intensity, and I am not using the bloom channel currently.

Here are pics of my alternate tent..

IMG_0001180.JPG
IMG_0002190.JPG
IMG_0003196.JPG
IMG_0004186.JPG
IMG_0005181.JPG
IMG_0006168.JPG
IMG_0007154.JPG
IMG_0008152.JPG
IMG_0009151.JPG
IMG_0010146.JPG

And here are photos of the V-Scrog on Day 19!
IMG_0001181.JPG
IMG_0002191.JPG
IMG_0003197.JPG
IMG_0004187.JPG
IMG_0005182.JPG
IMG_0006169.JPG
IMG_0007155.JPG
IMG_0008153.JPG
IMG_0009152.JPG
IMG_0010147.JPG
IMG_0011132.JPG
IMG_0012119.JPG
IMG_0013121.JPG

Everything looks perfect, Ice!! Wow, you're in the effin groove!

Love the posture on the vegging girls. :thumb:

I got my 810W Intelligent-Gro II into the bloom room over the weekend and things look great - AMAZINGLY lower temps! Thanks for the tip.

+reps

Here is a quick update video...enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;s6kaOI9ZI4o]
[/video]

Looks Great Ice as Usual :high-five:

Nice vid update!

Plants look very healthy!

I enjoy ur journal ICE! Keep it rocking brotha:tommy:

Ice nice video update broda, dropped some REPS + for that. The V scrog is looking tighter & tighter, I really like where you're taking it.

I really liked the genetics tent, what do you have there?

Positive Vibes for the green ladies
:blunt:

Hey ICE awesome awesome awesome!!! I saw your pics for the veg tent and I want to pick your brain yet again. Right now I'm on veg but doing full spectrum on 18/6 do you think the plant do better in all blue spectrum during veg or should they just stay on full?

Great update Ice...

...rethinking plasma light post...

...would a 1350 do that in a 4+8...???...

...that scrog is artful and shall be emulated...

Nice vid update!

Plants look very healthy!

I enjoy ur journal ICE! Keep it rocking brotha:tommy:

Hey Sir Grow Alot! Good to have ya here!

Thanks for the compliments!! So far so good (fingers crossed)

Ice nice video update broda, dropped some REPS + for that. The V scrog is looking tighter & tighter, I really like where you're taking it.

I really liked the genetics tent, what do you have there?

Positive Vibes for the green ladies
:blunt:

Hey Danishoes....! Thanks for the REPS man!!! Appreciate it a lot! The scrog is definitely coming along very nicely..in fact I couldn't really at this point hope for much better the way things are looking..

The genetics/spare tent is part of my 3 tent setup...right now since I have been doing the sponsored grows I've been postponing my seed projects so I use my other 2 grow tents for holding my mothers/vegging plants to keep at least 1 of each strain alive, until I can make seeds in the future.

Right now the strains I have in my other 2 tents are: GSC, GDP, Purple Urkle, Churchberry, Blue dream, SFV OG, University Hills OG, Ogiesel, black cherry cola, harlequin and the mystery kush.

Hey ICE awesome awesome awesome!!! I saw your pics for the veg tent and I want to pick your brain yet again. Right now I'm on veg but doing full spectrum on 18/6 do you think the plant do better in all blue spectrum during veg or should they just stay on full?

Hey wreched.... I think with more light they will do better. The reason I have mine set where its mostly blue right now is I wanted to slow them down a bit until my other tent gets further ahead and my electric bill was extremely high the last few months so I am trying to be more energy conscious too.

As far as will plants do better with all blue... In my opinion probably not because from what I read plants use red light much more efficiently and also use all spectrums for many different functions..therefore I am a believer of full spectrum lighting being the best solution.

Great update Ice...

Thanks B A R!!

I'm really not sure how the 1350 would do because I'm not sure of the footprint. I think Graytail is using the next size down in a 4x4 tent and it seems to be doing great....may want to shoot that question over to him to see what he thinks. Its hard for me to answer since I only have the small panels.

Hey everyone!

Day 24 Flowering..

So things are still looking really good in the tent and the girls continue to fill out their buds with nice white pistils. I have notices a few of the pistils starting to turn orange so it may be about that time in the cycle, or because I had given them a foliar spray the other day and they tend to turn the pistils orange if their slightly too strong.

So last week I have slowly been diluting their feedings to plain water and so today I started up a new bucket of nutrients bubbling that again will slowly be fed to the girls and daily diluted which really seems to be working great right now. I noticed just a slight yellowing of some of the lower leaves so it may be due to low N or possibly because its been getting very hot under the canopy. I changed the way my fan is blowing from above so it should help circulate better airflow under the canopy, so I will keep watch on the leaves and see if it gets better.

I added to the 5 gallon nutrient bucket: 30ml of EJ bloom, 30ml of EJ grow, 40ml of Cal/mag, epsom salt, Humboldt organic bloom and potassium silicate.

Here are today's photos of the girls.

IMG_0013121.JPG
IMG_0001183.JPG
IMG_0002195.JPG
IMG_0003201.JPG
IMG_0004191.JPG
IMG_0005186.JPG
IMG_0006173.JPG
IMG_0007157.JPG
IMG_0008158.JPG
IMG_0009156.JPG
IMG_0010151.JPG
IMG_0011136.JPG
IMG_0012122.JPG
IMG_0013125.JPG

Hey wreched.... I think with more light they will do better. The reason I have mine set where its mostly blue right now is I wanted to slow them down a bit until my other tent gets further ahead and my electric bill was extremely high the last few months so I am trying to be more energy conscious too.

As far as will plants do better with all blue... In my opinion probably not because from what I read plants use red light much more efficiently and also use all spectrums for many different functions..therefore I am a believer of full spectrum lighting being the best solution.

Thanks again ICE!!!!! I've noticed that with these lights my growth rate is phenomenal! Oh and Dave hooked it up with GEN 2's because he recalled the GEN 1!!! Talk about customer service! Awesome work ICE as always and thank you :bravo:

Wow Ice you have some crazy stretch goin on! Things look amazing.. Can't wait to see the final product! Just wanted to say thanks again for your co2 advice.. My girls are loving it! Pineapple Express is falling over 3 weeks out! Gonna need some mad propping up in the next few days. :)

I'm really not sure how the 1350 would do because I'm not sure of the footprint. I think Graytail is using the next size down in a 4x4 tent and it seems to be doing great....may want to shoot that question over to him to see what he thinks. Its hard for me to answer since I only have the small panels.

I don't think the 1350 will give enough coverage for a 4x8. My Intelligent-Gro II 810W fits my 4x4 almost perfectly. The dispersion pattern hits all walls at the right height, even if the corners are a bit thin. For your space I'd recommend two 810s or the big 1350 with a 135 in each corner.

Back
Top Bottom