Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

re: Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

You got 43.2watt / sqf now.
It really shows the difference with a little bit higher wattage with the LEDs.
I do 45w / sqf myself, and I agree, more leds cant hurt :)
Really nice grow Icemud!!

Hey everyone...

Today makes day 57 of flowering and the ladies continue to fatten up and get larger as they get closer to harvest. I pulled out my 30x lupe and looked at the trichomes and they are still mostly clear with a little bit of cloudy so I know I still have another week to 2 weeks to go.

Not much else to report on :)
:thumb:

You got 43.2watt / sqf now.
It really shows the difference with a little bit higher wattage with the LEDs.
I do 45w / sqf myself, and I agree, more leds cant hurt :)
Really nice grow Icemud!!

Thank you Clowie :)

Yea I've found with LED's they are extremely bright but don't spread as well as HID lighting, so for the optimal growth with LED, its seems like the more surface area covered by LED panels seems to reap the best benefits :) The 3x 180w panels seems to be near perfect for my grow area :)

Hey everyone...

Day 61 of flowering!!

So I did a trichome check and looked at all the plants with my 30x magnifying lupe, as well as took some photos to get in a little closer. By the looks of it all the plants now have cloudy trichomes and it looks that my mystery kush is even showing slight amber. I think within a week, the mystery kush will come down, and the black cherry cola should be next, as soon as my drying closet is available. The harlequin is also getting close and I think will be ready by the time the black cherry cola is dry, possibly sooner.

I am absolutely amazed at how fat and dense and frosty the buds are this round. I have to say these Intelligent Gro Generation 2 LED's are amazing, and I should be very close to if not surpass my 1lb goal I believe.

The plants really stink right now, and with my carbon scrubber and tent closed, no issue, but when I open it up to tend to my plants...whoa... the stench is very very strong :)

So for these last few feedings it will be nothing but water and cal/mag and possibly a little carboload. I am going to be spacing the last few waterings out with a day inbetween to see if I can slightly stress the plants and get a little more resin to form, but I don't know if it really will make a difference or not.

Well here are the photos for today! Enjoy!
IMG_0001217.JPG
IMG_0002225.JPG
IMG_0003236.JPG
IMG_0004228.JPG
IMG_0005222.JPG
IMG_0006208.JPG
IMG_0007192.JPG
IMG_0008192.JPG
IMG_0009187.JPG
IMG_0010183.JPG
IMG_0011165.JPG
IMG_0012147.JPG
IMG_0013150.JPG
IMG_0014141.JPG

beautiful Ice.......i hope you hit your pound and beyond mark.....i would like to invite you and your followers to check out my journal.......i am 26 days into flower and getting ready to pop 2 more.............would you consider flower when pistils first form or once popcorn buds show...i waited till the popcorn showed and count from then but dont know if i am doing it right....anyways have a weedtastic day

Been checking out your grows on youtube for a while now. Always loved the V-scrog. Finally decided to sign up to 420 and start doing my logs here (first time really since OG, RIP). Will be checking in here from time to time.

Although I went with a different brand, you are a big reason I finally decided to make a jump to LED's. I feel they are quite good now compared to a few years ago.

Looking great bro those got to be coming down soon, or they might fall on their own so fat. :thumb:

Looking beautiful, frosty and densing up, Icemud! :)

Thank you Dr. Ziggy!!! Yeah they just don't want to quit growing and getting thicker... :)

Ice you got some serious heavy buds there. Congrats man

I wish the photos showed the tent better because there are literally buds laying everywhere...LOL there all so heavy that its like a carpet of bud in there :) I can't wait to yank these ladies down and have some nice fresh bud :)

beautiful Ice.......i hope you hit your pound and beyond mark.....i would like to invite you and your followers to check out my journal.......i am 26 days into flower and getting ready to pop 2 more.............would you consider flower when pistils first form or once popcorn buds show...i waited till the popcorn showed and count from then but dont know if i am doing it right....anyways have a weedtastic day

Thank you Green Dreamz!! By the looks of it I think I am going to reach it...fingers crossed :) I have to say I am very impressed with what these Intelligent Gro LED's can do...definitely they are growing some huge buds on my plants :) super happy :) I always consider flowering the first day that I change the light schedule to 12/12...that is day 1.. some people count from the first day of pistils or other ways, but I find the most accurate is the day you change the light schedule.

love the v scrog

Thank you Growingnow!!! really appreciate the compliments :)

I count from first flipping to 12\12 myself.

Yep, me too :)

Been checking out your grows on youtube for a while now. Always loved the V-scrog. Finally decided to sign up to 420 and start doing my logs here (first time really since OG, RIP). Will be checking in here from time to time.

Although I went with a different brand, you are a big reason I finally decided to make a jump to LED's. I feel they are quite good now compared to a few years ago.

Hey DarkGreenGoo! Glad to have ya sign up at 420 :) its the greatest community online for growing and related information :) glad to have another awesome member :)

I definitely at this point feel LED are here to stay and pretty soon I think we will see HID usage start to really decline...LED just makes sense :) (well when the prices decide to come down from outerspace) haha :)

Looking great bro those got to be coming down soon, or they might fall on their own so fat. :thumb:

Thank you Wacky Tobaki!

There are buds laying everywhere...lol, none of the stems could support the fattie buds that are growing :) I love it !

Icemud, not sure if your water clean up issue had been resolved...look up buck head at home depot ..22 bux..converts reg bucket to wet vac.. :)

Hey Dr. Ziggy.. :) yeah never really had an "issue" persay since I only need to suck the water out a few times per cycle, but I always appreciate great suggestions and ideas :) I definitely will be getting a shop vac in the near future :)

looks like a nice harvest is imminent

Yep! Very very soon :) Just waiting for the trichomes to mature a little more and....yank....the ladies are coming down :)

Love the juicy fat calyxes on those girls!

Nice, Ice! :bravo: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom