Illinois Medical Marijuana patient since 2018

Lady T

420 Member
This is my second grow. I have a 3x3x5 tent, running LED, 2 Vivosun vs1000's. Using FF & HF with perlite. I am growing 4 420 autoflowers. 1st grow was good, considering, that is was first try. I have 10 more autoflower seeds. I am allowed to grow 5 plants, however, I live in small apartment. I want to get a bigger tent, so I can grow all 5 plants at once. I kept a journal on my first grow. I will continue keeping one with this grow, that is 6 weeks. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to being in your forum.

Welcome to 420 Mag. Simply the best site around without all the drama. You will love it here once you start a journal and see all the help you get. We try to make growing easy & fun for everyone.
I'm always happy to see new members from Ill. I was born & raised there as a kid & miss it really bad. I live in AZ. now & haven't had a Christmas since 1983. No friggin' snow here & it isn't Christmas without snow to me.

Welcome @Lady T

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along with you. Here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff. Here's that link.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

This is my second grow. I have a 3x3x5 tent, running LED, 2 Vivosun vs1000's. Using FF & HF with perlite. I am growing 4 420 autoflowers. 1st grow was good, considering, that is was first try. I have 10 more autoflower seeds. I am allowed to grow 5 plants, however, I live in small apartment. I want to get a bigger tent, so I can grow all 5 plants at once. I kept a journal on my first grow. I will continue keeping one with this grow, that is 6 weeks. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to
I don't know about tents too much but I did pick up a 4x4 x8 tent with a cheap light that came with it , i pretty much wanted the tent it's working for what i'm using mine , I have 5 plants in them but it's pretty cramped together I like to have my plants with space in between them so they get the full light with the 5 plants in there now, I prefer a bigger tent thinking of getting a 5x5 tent , it will cost a little more but be nice for my flowering room
my objective is to get what the guy harvest on his plants 5 plants = 2.1 lbs.

I have been living in subsidized housing for 6 year (widow). I am being evicted, for growing my own medication
you have to have permission, I read about what can happen, since II own my house, the only 1 I need to keep the smell down, hates the smell & claims they are ugly flowers, lol if you're married you know the sh**

I have been living in subsidized housing for 6 year (widow). I am being evicted, for growing my own medication

That’s something I can’t really understand. You can get a diagnosis from your Dr to get a Medical Marijuana Card. Then you can go buy it but you can’t smoke it on Federal Property (housing). State law deems it Recreational. Federal it’s still a crime. When you purchase here you have to show ID plus it’s swiped into a system database. Weird Right ? I thought so to. My Id’s not scanned when I buy Alcohol or Marlboro Reds. Quit smoking 5 years ago. Then the taxes are insane, $150 tax on a $300 purchase. If anything Recreational uses has helped out the Blackmarket. If you have to jump through all those hoops. It’s easier to just get it from a friend. It’s private and costs less. Here in Illinois you can be evicted by an Owner of the property for growing with a license. It’s all about the money in the end. Not the freedom to grow and smoke.

Back
Top Bottom