Im Looking To Start Growing

Re: Im looking to start growing.

Ok so I am pretty sure this isn't the exact quote but this is what I can remember anyway... lol
You've gotta' dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt.
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
(And speak from the heart to be heard.)

:cheer: :thanks: :cheer: :thanks:

Damn Ms. Bay you have come along way... Great F'n Job:rollit:
Also loving the quote.

I like your LST tek with the wires. Good idea and thanks for sharing that with us.

It's hard to wait for the lights to come back on when they have 12 hour darkness periods, huh? My lights had run from 8 PM to 8 AM so even though I was home most days, I couldn't poke my head in to check on them. It was hard at first but that discipline helps especially when you want to harvest the plants but still have a few weeks to go. Patience is definitely a virtue to Cannabis Growing.

On the plus side, waiting a while to see your plants helps for you to see the growth differences. Hard to notice the changes if you look at them all the time but only look once a day or two, and the changes become much more evident. Glad to see your confidence high. Hang in there BAS and "Stay High!" ;)

Damn Girl. BAS I love your Journal:cheer:

Had a bad day? Just visit BAS's Journal that will cheer you up :grinjoint:

Your girls look great. Who wouldn't know this is your calling?

OK, I admit it, I didn't get up and dance, but I for sure waved my arms around. :woohoo::woohoo:

Girl the pleasure on your face says it all, it great that you have love for, what you do! And getting the results from your efforts, is a bonus. I like the crochet chain stitches used in your lsting of her, yep a guy who know what a chain stitch is LOL use to hold yarn for my mom to ball it up back in the day! Keep spreading the joy!

Love the photos with you and the plants. Glad to see you happy BAS. :goodjob:

:rofl: Love the song and I am. LMFAO that is:rofl:
I'm glad to see you back. When people on here go AWOL for a bit I always think the worst. I have made some great friends here with my new 420 family and can't wait to get to know you a bit :bong: better & Old Med Mate is right when he says your journal is a good cheerer upperer.:goodjob::peace:
+rep for appealing to my totally warped sense of humour.:peace:

Hey everyone!!! IM BACK!! and I got tons of new pix to share!! Stay Tuned and its great to be back! Love ya guys!!

Hey BAS! Welcome back and HNY! Was up your way recently and was thinking of you. How ya been?

Lookin' forward to your pics!

Regards,

-TL

Back
Top Bottom