In The Lab

cnile, GoldeEagle is referring to soil made with ProMix HP, EWCastings, some rocks/rockdust and mycos..part of a simple kit and grow system that Doc Bud has developed that many others and he himself uses with reproducible results.

its called Doc Buds High Brix Blend kit available through him. :thumb:

people that try anything grown in the soil, herbs, fruits, veggies, flowers it says its the best they've tried/had

:thumb::cheer::thumb::cheer:

Can anyone give me the page in this thread that has the updated instructions on Docs HB?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Doc, question. It states that there are 2 exceptions to when to add the Tea. I'm confused on what those two exceptions are. I keep reading but I don't understand. As awolnation says " I blame it on my "ADD" can anyone please explain.

Hey Doc, question. It states that there are 2 exceptions to when to add the Tea. I'm confused on what those two exceptions are. I keep reading but I don't understand. As awolnation says " I blame it on my "ADD" can anyone please explain.

I read that to mean during the cat drench and plain watering. But now that I think about it, I have no clue either!

I read that to mean during the cat drench and plain watering. But now that I think about it, I have no clue either!

I take it to mean you dont use Tea with the 1/4 oz Transplant water when watering in between the drenches, and the 2 Cat back to back drenches, you also dont use Tea. :Namaste:

The directions say this:

Tea: All drenches are "served" with 2.5 mils of Tea, with two exceptions.

You've sort of paraphrased and reduced that to say, "there are 2 excepetions to when to add the Tea." Not quite the same.

Tea is ALWAYS added to a drench...2.5 mils for a normal 6 plant drench, as discussed in the directions. The exceptions are for when MORE THAN 2.5 mils of Tea are added.

Super Drench and Rescue Drench.

There is also the OG drench, but that isn't part of the basic kit.

The directions say this:

You've sort of paraphrased and reduced that to say, "there are 2 excepetions to when to add the Tea." Not quite the same.

Tea is ALWAYS added to a drench...2.5 mils for a normal 6 plant drench, as discussed in the directions. The exceptions are for when MORE THAN 2.5 mils of Tea are added.

Yes Doc, im very literal. If you give me room to think outside the box I might confuse myself and need more instruction. There's much to paraphrase in the directions as I read through them. Using the word" drench" was always something that confused me in the beginning. Now I just use that word and cchange it to nutrient. That kind of helps me understand that you're talking about the nutrient drench, not necessarily drenching the soil when feeding. Sorry, I may be asking a lot of questions once I get everything rolling.

The directions say this:

Man oh man, I've been definitely skipping the tea during CAT drench.

I think it's because I was confused about the wording, but also, because you've taught us the cat is changing the cation balance. So my logical conclusion was skip tea during cat.

I can't wait to keep the tea flowing!!

Using the word" drench" was always something that confused me in the beginning. Now I just use that word and cchange it to nutrient. That kind of helps me understand that you're talking about the nutrient drench, not necessarily drenching the soil when feeding.

Ummmm.....I am definitely expecting that soil will be drenched when doing a drench......hence the word "Drench" used to describe what we do.

We are always drenching the soil when we water and feed. I think you might be making this far more complicated than it should be.

Man oh man, I've been definitely skipping the tea during CAT drench.

I think it's because I was confused about the wording, but also, because you've taught us the cat is changing the cation balance. So my logical conclusion was skip tea during cat.

I can't wait to keep the tea flowing!!

Cat Drenches definitely change the ionic charge in the soil. But that has nothing to do with Tea! It has to do with the cations in Cat Drench. I'm not sure how you made the leap from changing ionic charge to skipping Tea.....but I'm glad you won't be doing it any longer!

I've found 2 rules of thumb. The first is in the directions:

1. If in doubt on which drench, give Growth Energy

2. I give 2.5ml tea with everything...even plain water

Ummmm.....I am definitely expecting that soil will be drenched when doing a drench......hence the word "Drench" used to describe what we do.

We are always drenching the soil when we water and feed. I think you might be making this far more complicated than it should be.

Ok ok, for now on I will not over think it. I will continue to ask questions when I think I am. Thanks Doc

I need to send you an interesting link actually, Doc. I'll PM you.

Back
Top Bottom