In The Lab

I want to switch from hydro to hi brix so I can do perpetual harvest.

I just ordered 5.65 cu ft of promix hp myco. Trying to find worn castings but can't seem to find any mention of Zero K.
Where can I get that in Canada?
Is this ok?
Home Hardware

I want to switch from hydro to hi brix so I can do perpetual harvest.

I just ordered 5.65 cu ft of promix hp myco. Trying to find worn castings but can't seem to find any mention of Zero K.
Where can I get that in Canada?
Is this ok?
Home Hardware

"Zero K" refers to the N-P-K numbers found on the bags almost all fertilizers and soils.
Different Worm castings have N-P-Ks of 1-1-0 , or 1-2-1 , or 1.5 -1-0 , etc

For Zero K, choose a bag that has a 0 for the last number.

I couldn't find a photo of Mark's Choice showing the back label and there is no N-P-K on the front. Considering this is a product less than a year old, there are probably better choices (even if they don't say organic.)

I would:
A) Shop for a bag of worm castings with an N-P-K number ending in zero,
or
B) look for an N-P-K number on the bag at a physical Home Hardware store.

Thanks guys. Going to try a local nursery next.
Found one at another local store online, but it is .5-.5-.5

Also Doc says 7 gallon pots but that seems huuuuge, if I want finished plants max 2x2' x 2' then do I need seven gallons of soil?

Doc Bud, I sent you an email in the weekend asking about pricing of your kit, let me know how much and how to pay please.

Thanks guys. Going to try a local nursery next.
Found one at another local store online, but it is .5-.5-.5

Also Doc says 7 gallon pots but that seems huuuuge, if I want finished plants max 2x2' x 2' then do I need seven gallons of soil?

Doc Bud, I sent you an email in the weekend asking about pricing of your kit, let me know how much and how to pay please.

I think Doc might not get back or send out until weds/thursday this week..:Namaste:

These say 1-0-0, so that is not right either correct? Doc said 1-1-0.

Plus I can't imagine how expensive it would be to ship to Canada.

I used the 1-0-0 with no issues. The important part being the last number is zero. Remember one thing, doc is the HB genius but if you look around there are a lot of other geniuses as well. Not me lol I'm just a noob but paying close attention to what others says in the HB threads will more than likely be what Doc said when he returns. Only people with confidence give advise in HB. The rest wait to learn and built it. I'm saying you can normally trust what the group is telling you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is the man with all the answers to everyone's plans lol .

I wish the real world was as close and helpful as on these forums. I swear in Michigan it's hard as hell to put together a helpful circle. I've just browsing taking . notes mind me

Check out my Journals

First SCROG - 1st year grower - Master Kush, Purple Cheese, Pineapple

What would you do?

there are several wonderful Michigan(ites?):circle-of-love: using Docs kit here on 420mag..some have journals, some dont...

some are no longer here..one guy grows amazing herb, an amazing chef, C****...HB mentor :)

there are several wonderful Michigan(ites?):circle-of-love: using Docs kit here on 420mag..some have journals, some dont...

some are no longer here..one guy grows amazing herb, an amazing chef, C****...HB mentor :)

Hey hey hey... that's what's up!!!
Yea I seen everyone talking about your kits but I'm not exactly sure what it does or consists of. Tried browsing but would hate to assume the wrong thing

Check out my Journals

What would you do?

Hey hey hey... that's what's up!!!
Yea I seen everyone talking about your kits but I'm not exactly sure what it does or consists of. Tried browsing but would hate to assume the wrong thing

Check out my Journals

What would you do?

not my kit, :thanks:, tho.. I use it and wont use anything else, since i love it...Doc Bud is creator of Doc Buds High Brix Blend (kit)...
pm him asking how to get one...he will write you back..
not a problem for you; but members need 50 pms to be able to send/receive pms.

youre in one of his HB threads..heres another,

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Ha Ha I'm assuming your off in Canada, why is it so bad over there?

Check out my Journals

What would you do?

Everything in Canada is way way way more money.

A product is $100 on Amazon.com with free shipping anywhere thousands of miles in USA, but they won't ship to Canada 40 miles from thei border. Or if they do, now it is $100 shipping.
Meanwhile over at Amazon.ca the exact same product is not $100 it's $225 and costs $30 to ship...

A product is $100 on Amazon.com with free shipping anywhere thousands of miles in USA, but they won't ship to Canada 40 miles from thei border. Or if they do, now it is $100 shipping.
Meanwhile over at Amazon.ca the exact same product is not $100 it's $225 and costs $30 to ship...

That's ridiculous .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Those fuckin SCANDALS!!!!

Check out my Journals

What would you do?

Ziggs,...Doc's gonna be busy when he gets back into town eh...:high-five:

For anyone out there interested in getting a hold of Doc's 'Kit' , please do some reading about 'how to use the kit'. It's in Doc's sig. "How to use the High Brix Kit". I highly suggest getting very familiar with the words and terms , that way you will know what we're all talkin about. He, Doc, is very good at answering all questions , and returning emails. 'Kits' are sent out very promptly , and ALWAYS delivered to happy recipients:) This is the HB neighborhood, and we all leave our ego's somewhere else when we're here, there is just too much to learn and so many cool people to get to know,..there's no time for big egos, so please remember that. If you are fairly new to these parts , a very warm welcome to ya, get around to some of the other HB journals and get a 'feel' for our very cool group. When you enter our journals with a smile...ya won't wanna leave...:Namaste: Cheers :circle-of-love:

Sent fom my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

And member Shawnee is a licensed Michigan grower whose wholesaler prefers her herb over his other accounts.

:thumb:

not my kit, :thanks:, tho.. I use it and wont use anything else, since i love it...Doc Bud is creator of Doc Buds High Brix Blend (kit)...
pm him asking how to get one...he will write you back..
not a problem for you; but members need 50 pms to be able to send/receive pms.

youre in one of his HB threads..heres another,

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom