In The Lab

Doc,

I added 2 tbsp of Epsoms to the strains with OG in them and 1 tbsp to the other 2, gave the first feeding of Energy and Tea. They are very healthy, and getting the shine.

1. If they look nice and healthy should I still use Stress at least once a week?

2. Next week will be week 2 and the newest instructions say to add the re-charge at week 3 instead of week 2. If using the cat drench at week 3, is it OK to use them at the same time?

Doc maybe you missed curso and my posts, is it ok to mulch with cannabis leaf? I've been putting old leaf and a bit of rescue soil as top dress/mulch

This violates old school gardening hygiene though. You don't put decomposing material from a plant at the base of the same plant. It provides a nice environment for destructive biota doesn't it?

This violates old school gardening hygiene though. You don't put decomposing material from a plant at the base of the same plant. It provides a nice environment for destructive biota doesn't it?
Yeah but have you seen what ROOTS does to that leaf material? Its like it gangs up on it!

Hi Doc.

I got my new kit and the labels look great, thank you sir!

Overall I am super happy with how my grow is going. I have never seen so many trics so early, the cat drench is some magical stuff :goodjob:

I have a few leaves getting funky on one of my amazonias, the other two plants look perfect, literally not a bad leaf on them. Some of the leaves are starting to brown up and die off starting at the tips and one has rusty spots forming on it. Its only a few leaves and overall the plant looks great but I know sometimes you need to add some epsom salt and I was wondering if this was a sign of that? I don't use RO water but I started using a tallboy chlorine/chloramine/ 5 micron sediment filter a few weeks ago. I also added another LED 80x5w increasing my total wattage by about 50% not long before this started but the other two plants don't seem to have an issue although this plant is in the middle between the two lights so maybe the overlap of them is giving it to much light if it looks like a light issue. All three plants reach for the lights and look great over all though. Ok enough rambling I promise i'm done for the night ;D

Here are the best pics I could get, I know its kinda hard to see, sorry about that. I don't have a real camera just the one on my phone.

Thanks!

IMAG06879.jpg
IMAG06908.jpg

Doc,

I added 2 tbsp of Epsoms to the strains with OG in them and 1 tbsp to the other 2, gave the first feeding of Energy and Tea. They are very healthy, and getting the shine.

1. If they look nice and healthy should I still use Stress at least once a week?

2. Next week will be week 2 and the newest instructions say to add the re-charge at week 3 instead of week 2. If using the cat drench at week 3, is it OK to use them at the same time?

If they look perfect, don't bother with spraying DeStress. Keep brix feeding going, however. You're good to go on the recharge.

Hi Doc.

I got my new kit and the labels look great, thank you sir!

Overall I am super happy with how my grow is going. I have never seen so many trics so early, the cat drench is some magical stuff :goodjob:

I have a few leaves getting funky on one of my amazonias, the other two plants look perfect, literally not a bad leaf on them. Some of the leaves are starting to brown up and die off starting at the tips and one has rusty spots forming on it. Its only a few leaves and overall the plant looks great but I know sometimes you need to add some epsom salt and I was wondering if this was a sign of that? I don't use RO water but I started using a tallboy chlorine/chloramine/ 5 micron sediment filter a few weeks ago. I also added another LED 80x5w increasing my total wattage by about 50% not long before this started but the other two plants don't seem to have an issue although this plant is in the middle between the two lights so maybe the overlap of them is giving it to much light if it looks like a light issue. All three plants reach for the lights and look great over all though. Ok enough rambling I promise i'm done for the night ;D

Here are the best pics I could get, I know its kinda hard to see, sorry about that. I don't have a real camera just the one on my phone.

Thanks!

IMAG06879.jpg
IMAG06908.jpg

Feed the plant with those leaves slightly less. Looks like a light feeder, which is perfect.

Feeding and watering schdules and amounts are definitely strain dependant. I havent done a chem or og yet but from what i can tell the further from "landrace" you get the lighter the feeds and the more water you should do. Especially at mid to late flowering. Chime in anyone if youve noticed something similar or different

Feeding and watering schdules and amounts are definitely strain dependant. I havent done a chem or og yet but from what i can tell the further from "landrace" you get the lighter the feeds and the more water you should do. Especially at mid to late flowering. Chime in anyone if youve noticed something similar or different

I'm not sure about that bro, landrace sativa would be lowest feeder of all, while OGs can be quite hungry.

going to be looking into this in the coming days to week. heard about it for a couple weeks now just got back from one of the gardens i help at and noticed a "high brix" jug sitting on the floor. what is this as i knew that on 420mag high brix refereed to soil not a liquid nute

I&i

Doc,

I've transplanted into those 7gl bottom feed 420Grow Pots last week.

After the original transplant soaking, it is recommended to just bottom feed.

I will be recharging this weekend. Is it necessary to water over the topdressed recharge, or would the bottom feeding eventually do the job?

I was thinking of poking something like a stick or pipe in the soil about 3/4 way down in a few spots in the soil trying to get the recharge a bit lower because of the bottom feeding.

Curos, you bottom feed don't you?

Any tips?

by the way those pots are nice, but they are way wider than 7gal bags.

Doc,

I've transplanted into those 7gl bottom feed 420Grow Pots last week.

After the original transplant soaking, it is recommended to just bottom feed.

I will be recharging this weekend. Is it necessary to water over the topdressed recharge, or would the bottom feeding eventually do the job?

I was thinking of poking something like a stick or pipe in the soil about 3/4 way down in a few spots in the soil trying to get the recharge a bit lower because of the bottom feeding.

Curos, you bottom feed don't you?

Any tips?

by the way those pots are nice, but they are way wider than 7gal bags.

You'll have to put some down the top a couple times after you recharge. Gotta wash it down a bit. Those pots are pretty cool do they come in 20gl?

going to be looking into this in the coming days to week. heard about it for a couple weeks now just got back from one of the gardens i help at and noticed a "high brix" jug sitting on the floor. what is this as i knew that on 420mag high brix refereed to soil not a liquid nute

I&i

He was probably using Earth Juice molasses. They sell molasses as "High Brix." That's not related to what we do.

Back
Top Bottom