In The Lab

Well, it's not that important, usually. But there's a product in the amendment that has it. Everything is based on soil testing. What's needed is added. Nothing is ignored or forgotten.

Hello Doc!

I am unable to PM you due to my being new here (50 Posts) I apologize if my query is off topic but for the life of me I cannot locate your earlier Journal regarding using Osmocote + with Perlite Hempy Buckets. If you would be so kind as to post it or PM me I would really appreciate it. I see so many ref's to you regarding OS but no direct links!

Warmest Regards,
Artymis:circle-of-love:

Hello Doc!

I am unable to PM you due to my being new here (50 Posts) I apologize if my query is off topic but for the life of me I cannot locate your earlier Journal regarding using Osmocote + with Perlite Hempy Buckets. If you would be so kind as to post it or PM me I would really appreciate it. I see so many ref's to you regarding OS but no direct links!

Warmest Regards,
Artymis:circle-of-love:

Use the search function and it will be one of my earlier journals. Before the organic soil, before the high brix.

Artemys

click on Docs profile and click on started threads and go to page3 and you will see his hempy threads.
and all his other threads of wisdom.

here is another good OC+ thread.
Osmocote Plus Plant Food - Discuss Its Use With Cannabis Here!

I used a 1/4cup OC+ on an gorilla grow this year. that and rain water is all it got.
Very smooth taste and burns well.

Doc-
I am also a new grower/member and would like to try your high brix kit. Please shoot me a pm when you have a chance. Sorry to post this here.
Thanks!!

I just tried to pm you about purchasing your kit but I can't because I don't have enough post. Any way I could get you to shoot me a pm on pricing for shipping to hawaii?

Out of curiousity, in one gallon containers, what is the most number of days anyone's grow has gone in between a drench and water + 1/4 strength Transplant or visa versa (water + 1/4 strength transplant and Drench)? My current grow just finished it's eighth day from the last drench.

Going off of what I have read, some are saying 8-10 days and up to 14 days.

Out of curiousity, in one gallon containers, what is the most number of days anyone's grow has gone in between a drench and water + 1/4 strength Transplant or visa versa (water + 1/4 strength transplant and Drench)? My current grow just finished it's eighth day from the last drench.

There can be many variables.
How young/large is the plant? -if its a seed or small seedling..it can be 1-2 weeks. Temp of GR? etc :)

I have to dunk my one gallons about twice a week at first, and up to daily right before transplanting into the bloom containers. Water every other. I use 1/4 oz Transplant per 5 gallon bucket on "water" days.

Doc how long in the one gallons and how long in the bloom containers do you usually keep them before you flip?

I transplanted my six clones into HB soil yesterday and gave them their 1/4 transplant. Veg space is a little limited so I planned on up canning them to 3 gallon or 5 gallon containers in veg then when the current bloom finishes put them in the 10 gallon containers and veg for a week before bloom. Currently I am halfway through week two of flower and will finish at nine weeks.

Doc how long in the one gallons and how long in the bloom containers do you usually keep them before you flip?

I transplanted my six clones into HB soil yesterday and gave them their 1/4 transplant. Veg space is a little limited so I planned on up canning them to 3 gallon or 5 gallon containers in veg then when the current bloom finishes put them in the 10 gallon containers and veg for a week before bloom. Currently I am halfway through week two of flower and will finish at nine weeks.

I'd from one gallon to ten. There's no need to do an intermediate step.

If you're willing to dunk them every single day, and prune them back a couple time, like I do, you can keep them for a month in the gallon containers.

Turn the veg room temps down to about 74 and you can go longer if needed.

Artemys

click on Docs profile and click on started threads and go to page3 and you will see his hempy threads.
and all his other threads of wisdom.

here is another good OC+ thread.
Osmocote Plus Plant Food - Discuss Its Use With Cannabis Here!

I used a 1/4cup OC+ on an gorilla grow this year. that and rain water is all it got.
Very smooth taste and burns well.

HASH!!! Thank You! Doc, has miles and miles of posts and I had searched and googled and then just gave up. Thank you, Thank you.

Doc

Just finished 3rd run of brix soil, (actually 2.5)

after run one I mixed in half used with half fresh, used that for runs 2 and 3.
I now have it all mixed together and am going to cut out enough for 4 more 7 gl bags.

I asked you a few weeks ago and you said it would be ok to add some 6/5/3 since I didn't have any recharge.

How much should I add per 7 gl bag? and should I add Roots or anything else?

Anything you would like me to try, I'm up for it.

Doc

Just finished 3rd run of brix soil, (actually 2.5)

after run one I mixed in half used with half fresh, used that for runs 2 and 3.
I now have it all mixed together and am going to cut out enough for 4 more 7 gl bags.

I asked you a few weeks ago and you said it would be ok to add some 6/5/3 since I didn't have any recharge.

How much should I add per 7 gl bag? and should I add Roots or anything else?

Anything you would like me to try, I'm up for it.

Why don't you get some recharge? It's not expensive.

I have no idea how much of the other stuff to add.....but you'd be served well if you added about 1/2 cup of Roots! instead.

Why don't you get some recharge? It's not expensive.

added about 1/2 cup of Roots! instead.

thanks Doc,

planting tonight or tomorrow.

I will most likely get fresh supplies for the next grow after this.

Brix grown World of Seeds - Colombian Gold 9wks picked, could have used more to fatten up the buds, but the high is right there.
G24_Colombian_Gold_1c.JPG

Back
Top Bottom