InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Quick question, I was checking my drainage holes and found quite a lot of this mold. Any suggestions before I blast it with some H2O2? :nervous-guy:
IMG_20200602_204609_1.jpg
The white mold is probably mychoraizae if you have a good soil mix and I would not use H2O2. If you're growing in coco, then H2O2 away, but you want that biology in the soil and the H2O2 will kill the microbes. ;)

Nice harvest Shed always a good feeling when it's in the far. Hopefully with some more curing the smell will return.
The jars are actually just stacked on the shelves in the back of the shed. My son asks for weed most of the time and I usually give him the AK-47, though lately I've been mixing in the CBD Lemon Potion Auto that my wife said did not get her high, and when I run out of that I'll mix Candida in instead ( :shhhhh: ). It's the least I can do as his father to moderate his THC intake
I give my son shit for buying it from the dispensaries. I tell him always come see me first Papa's always got a little extra. The problem is he doesn't like to ask. So I usually invite him over under false pretenses and load him up with meds before he goes home once or twice a week.

The white mold is probably mychoraizae if you have a good soil mix and I would not use H2O2. If you're growing in coco, then H2O2 away, but you want that biology in the soil and the H2O2 will kill the microbes. ;)

Thanks Mr. Krip! I was really hoping it was mycorrhizae but wasn't sure about taking the chance just in case. I'm growing in soil and my plants look very healthy so I avoided the H2O2 drench, though I did spray a little on the affected area. Hopefully the damage to the microbes was minimal. :)

Thanks Mr. Krip! I was really hoping it was mycorrhizae but wasn't sure about taking the chance just in case. I'm growing in soil and my plants look very healthy so I avoided the H2O2 drench, though I did spray a little on the affected area. Hopefully the damage to the microbes was minimal. :)
As a general rule in soil, the white mold is the good stuff. The black and gray molds are bad and need a fungicide.
:Namaste:

Sweet harvest on that GT, Shed!
Quality and quantity is always a winning combination! :welldone:

As a general rule in soil, the white mold is the good stuff. The black and gray molds are bad and need a fungicide.
:Namaste:

Thanks so much. :thumb: No more need to panic whenever it shows up then. :laughtwo:

Damn I'm working my ass off these days. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the video, Shed!
Glad you liked it Felipe!
Love your work Shed. That's a big plant!
It is! And I was about to start bending over the Power Plant today when I occurred to me that my biggest plants, and the hardest ones to get in the door, are the LST ones. So I think I'll just top both of the summer grow and let them get taller than wide.
I'm seeing more folks grow like you, inside and out. Nice!
I'm a pioneer. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope your face cracked!
It did, and not because of sunburn...because I'm working too much to get any sun now!
Excellent harvest!
:thanks:
It was a very mellow smoke and good appetite stimulant
My version must have been closer to the 2:1 CBD:THC stats.
Took more than a month, but it finally started smelling normal again. The smoke was always good though.
Nice! I'm looking forward to opening a jar in July then :).
The white mold is probably mychoraizae if you have a good soil mix and I would not use H2O2. If you're growing in coco, then H2O2 away, but you want that biology in the soil and the H2O2 will kill the microbes.
Standard H2O2 disclaimers apply...do not use on LOS unless it's a last resort to save a plant.
Hopefully with some more curing the smell will return.
I'm going with that!
I tell him always come see me first Papa's always got a little extra.
LOL!
I'm growing in soil and my plants look very healthy so I avoided the H2O2 drench
I'm in the all-fungus-is-bad category but there's nothing organic about me. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:thanks: Mr. Krip!
Sweet harvest on that GT, Shed!
Quality and quantity is always a winning combination!
Always!
Thanks for the video link shed. TN is an insightful dude who talks about things well.
And it's a very interesting way of thinking about all that's going on. It takes time to gain a new perspective.

In other news, there are already roots coming out of the @Weedseedsexpress Chocolope pot, four days after transplant. :eek:

Sorry 1 son is enough for me.:laugh:
I could use a dad like you too. I never learned who my father was. When I would ask my mom she would always duck the question. Then soon after, she would starting humming the song, "On Top of Old Smokey." :rofl:

Highya ITS,

I'm curious. Did you make a concious decision to be non-organic? Or is it a hassle to observe all the restrictions handed down by the govt.? I was thrown a little by you saying that. Just wondered what prompted that statement. I'm sure you know I grow organic, and don't yet understand why one would chose chemicals over organic? Happy Smokin'

When I said there's nothing organic about me, I meant that I don't eat organic food (not in the budget) or grow in living soil (I don't have the space to store and cook or a place to make teas and such), or use organic fertilizer. I didn't mean to demean anyone growing the organic way!

I don't use chemical pesticides, working with oils, bacteria, DE, and the like. But I am using synthetic nutes because it's much simpler for me. Also, I have read that when a plant takes up a nitrogen molecule, it's the same molecule whether it came from bacterial digestion or the breakdown of ammonium nitrate. The plant doesn't know from organic, so it's much simpler for me to use nutrients rather than trying to build the perfect water-only soil.

When I said there's nothing organic about me, I meant that I don't eat organic food (not in the budget) or grow in living soil (I don't have the space to store and cook or a place to make teas and such), or use organic fertilizer. I didn't mean to demean anyone growing the organic way!

I don't use chemical pesticides, working with oils, bacteria, DE, and the like. But I am using synthetic nutes because it's much simpler for me. Also, I have read that when a plant takes up a nitrogen molecule, it's the same molecule whether it came from bacterial digestion or the breakdown of ammonium nitrate. The plant doesn't know from organic, so it's much simpler for me to use nutrients rather than trying to build the perfect water-only soil.
Me too man, me too. Tried organic. Get same results cheaper and less of a time crunch just using promix and whatever leftover nutes I have.

Back
Top Bottom