InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Shed, congratulations on a (well-deserved) winning of the first ever member-voted GJotM! Oh wait... it's only the first day of voting. Just come back and re-read this post in 16 days. :laughtwo:
Ok, it's 16 days later. I guess it's more appropriate today. I also read palms. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy New Year, Shed- and congrats on a well deserved GJOTM win!

Before I get to the multi-quote, I want to say thank you to all the folks that subscribe to my journal. There would be no way that I could have won GJOTM for December without you.
:thanks: and :adore:
I've had one of those for about a year now- I think it was 10 bucks- nothin fancy, but it gets the job done..
Thanks carcass! Is there a model number on that one?
Highya ITS,

I hope you and yours and your journal followers have a great New Year!I certainly hope it won't be any worse than this one!! Are you the Designated Driver for tonight? Happy Smokin'
When we go places, I am always the designated driver. When we stay at home I'm just in charge of the fireplace. :) Thanks Bode, to you too!
Hey Shed, happy new year bud. Let’s hope this next one blows away the last, eh?
Thanks Chef! And how can it not?
Happy New Year Shed, to you and the family! Best wishes for a safe and healthy 2021.
Thank you kindly MrS! May we all stay healthy through the coming year.
Apple cider vinegar can be used for a rooting agent.
I never heard of that but I looked it up and found this:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/info/vinegar-rooting-hormone.htm

I now use Dip'n Grow rooting solution but thanks for the info, and :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal!
Hipp hipp!
Hooray!
Happy New Years Shed and Shedesters
Thanks sb. To you and all the betters!
Happy New Year to InTheShed and company...
Thank you 013! I hope it's a good one.
Ok, it's 16 days later. I guess it's more appropriate today. I also read palms. :cheesygrinsmiley:
LOL thanks BL!
Happy new year everyone, and congrats on yet another JOTM, Shed!!
Thank you DAB!
Yes. I decarboxylate my vape oil. My observations purchasing commercial products at the dispensaries the oil was always decarbed. I imagine it has to do with efficiency and potency. Plus the oil is less viscous after the process
But even after the decarb, the oil is still too stiff to use without liquidizers?
Happy New Year, Shed- and congrats on a well deserved GJOTM win!
Thanks carcass! HNY to you and all.

Is there a model number on that one?
Sure is! : Item #93983
It's a handy little thing- It's what told me my seed/seedling warmer was hot enough to kill things... :thedoubletake:

That's a nice one-I considered that one when I bought mine...but you know how cheap I am...

:ciao:

I got this heat gun - same as Archiweedie’s I think. Was $25AUD a couple of years ago but seems to be pricier by 100% now :hmmmm:
7E563542-D181-477F-84F3-6525FD6618DD.jpeg

D82BC400-4FF3-4B20-97FD-149463DCEC4C.jpeg

Got it at the online marketplace near the sea, not the forest one ;) :laughtwo:

Got it at the online marketplace near the sea, not the forest one
Thanks for the recommend, though I'm not exactly sure where you got it! Oceanside? Vista del Mar? E-bay?
Hi Shed and co, happy new year. Congrats of a fabulous journal Shed, worthy of the GJOTM!
Thanks Carmen! Happy new you to you and your family.
In my opinion it is too thick. Working with the oil is a challenge. If you can get it in the cartridge i think it would stick to the inside and never flow to the coil.
That's the rub. Is it worse to vaporize alcohol or some liquidizer about which we have no idea?

Thanks for the recommend, though I'm not exactly sure where you got it! Oceanside? Vista del Mar? E-bay?

Thanks Carmen! Happy new you to you and your family.

That's the rub. Is it worse to vaporize alcohol or some liquidizer about which we have no idea?

I suspect she meant ...express, the eastern version of Amazon. :battingeyelashes:

Happy New Year Shed!! :ciao: Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that your New Years is off to a bang!

I hope you don't mind me dropping the link to a new sponsored grow I'm doing Shed. I figure you have a pretty good sized following here. For anyone interested in following along, Please swing by and follow along!

Thanks Shed and hope to see some of you all over there!

I suspect she meant ...express, the eastern version of Amazon. :battingeyelashes:
Still...no clue! How verboten is this word? Some folks think we can't say Amazon, which obviously isn't true.
Happy New Year Shed!! :ciao: Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that your New Years is off to a bang!

I hope you don't mind me dropping the link to a new sponsored grow I'm doing Shed. I figure you have a pretty good sized following here. For anyone interested in following along, Please swing by and follow along!

Thanks Shed and hope to see some of you all over there!
Happy new year and thanks for dropping the link here Van! And I encourage anyone here to sub your journal. Your grows are always worth watching. :thumb:

Oh yeah eBay... thought you’d get that. Oh well :laughtwo:

And just on that previous discussion about vape carts and decarboxylating before toking - while it isn’t necessary because smoking or vaping does it instantly, as we know, there are many folks who swear by decarb’ing before smoking or vaping and say it is a more potent toke. You don’t lose anything.

Back
Top Bottom