InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Pic#2 @ 72ppm looks (to me) like a few male flowers, but with stigmas poking out...
I know right? They are both confused, but all I need is one part of one to make up its mind!
Anything I have to say will probably be deleted, so I'll be moving along. Maybe it's me, but it doesn't seem to look any different. ;)
I think you're safe from admonishments in this department, and "status quo" is an acceptable response!
Yes to ^^^!
Yes!
At least you seem to have some idea of what you're looking for. I have no idea! Am I looking for balls, sacs or tits? Beats me. :Rasta:
I'm looking for actual pollen sacs, ideally anyway!
Well the 90 is not quite ready to harvest and the 72 is showing petechial in my mind o_O Hope you well Shed .
Thanks sb! I'm seeing those red spots on both the 72 and the 90 but I don't know why since Candidas don't show that color generally. Oh, and harvesting isn't on the agenda for those two.
Since it's raining, that's about all there is to do today here :). I can't even water the winter two and they're very light. I guess I'm using the "drought before harvest" technique, at least on the Durban! Hoping for a break between 2 and 4pm today...
:popcorn:

I know right? They are both confused, but all I need is one part of one to make up its mind!

I think you're safe from admonishments in this department, and "status quo" is an acceptable response!

Yes!

I'm looking for actual pollen sacs, ideally anyway!

Thanks sb! I'm seeing those red spots on both the 72 and the 90 but I don't know why since Candidas don't show that color generally. Oh, and harvesting isn't on the agenda for those two.

Since it's raining, that's about all there is to do today here :). I can't even water the winter two and they're very light. I guess I'm using the "drought before harvest" technique, at least on the Durban! Hoping for a break between 2 and 4pm today...
:popcorn:
Durban looking unreal. alllll the plants really, choice grow Shed.

Both the 72 and the 90 appear to be highly confused but may yet produce pollen.

I really don’t know what to make of them. Having clawed pods on stalks, with pistils and standing up like that. Even my PC, that didn’t produce much in the way of viable pollen, had proper “hanging” sacs, as well as, female bracts on stalks.

At this point, all I can suggest is to watch and wait with fingers crossed.

Both the 72 and the 90 appear to be highly confused but may yet produce pollen.
I really don’t know what to make of them. Having clawed pods on stalks, with pistils and standing up like that. Even my PC, that didn’t produce much in the way of viable pollen, had proper “hanging” sacs, as well as, female bracts on stalks.
At this point, all I can suggest is to watch and wait with fingers crossed.
Thanks Celt! Pistils are just starting to show on the flowering one, so in a couple of days they will all start living in the isolation box, and we'll see how it goes. :hmmmm:
Good morning Shed :ciao: . Did you know there was a sex reversal spray had at Riot Seeds? I was down the rabbit hole last night and found it. Allegedly different than reversals I know of. One of the breeders with a page here, katsubluebird led me there. I might have to try it one day.
Morning otter! There's no mention of what's in their stuff, but they state:
"The solution actually causes the gibberelin hormone to be produced in the plant (many factors cause the plant to naturally produce gibberelin, one of which is stress, however that does not mean that having the plant produce this hormone is causing it stress – one doesnt necessitate the other to be true). Gibberelins are naturally produced by the plants in nature when the plant senses a male is needed in the population to continue its line"

But their instructions are completely different from what is mentioned elsewhere for GA3. They say:
"You only need to spray once daily starting on day 1 of your blooming cycle. Spray once a week for 3.5 weeks straight and on day 26-33 you will start seeing balls form! It’s that simple!"

Is it daily or once a week? Confusing to say the least.

It's certainly another way I could give it a shot. :thanks:
Is a version of STS spray, I think. I was thinking about that for down the track...
Looks to be more in the GA3 category, but Chris is trying STS on his Candida now so I hope to hear news from @Virgin Ground on that eventually.

The method described there is exactly the same (literally the same guide) as katsu has on his website for using an STS recipe.

Interestingly that recipe also refers to how incredibly cheap it is to make this spray. Like, you end up with a massive amount that will last years and years, for practically cents. That’s how it’s phrased anyway - so yea great! if you go to Riot seeds, the readymade version is US$100 for 8ounces. Cheap if you DIY. Not so cheap at Riot. I’m sure it wasn’t that expensive when I’ve looked before. Must be the Rona :laughtwo:

Is it daily or once a week
Enquiring minds want to know...
I've read those instructions 5or6 times, but I still don't get it ..

The method described there is exactly the same (literally the same guide) as katsu has on his website for using an STS recipe.
The same as in equally confusing?
Enquiring minds want to know...
I've read those instructions 5or6 times, but I still don't get it ..
I know right? I'm thinking about reaching out to them on Monday to clarify. Y'know...a pre-sales question ;).
First time I read it on katsu’s blog, I thought it was a onetime thing. Seems like it says to fully soak the plant put it to flower and watch. It still reads kinda the same. ... or does it :hmmmm:
Even this description isn't a one-time thing. It's either a 24x thing or a 3.5x thing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Celt! Pistils are just starting to show on the flowering one, so in a couple of days they will all start living in the isolation box, and we'll see how it goes. :hmmmm:

Morning otter! There's no mention of what's in their stuff, but they state:
"The solution actually causes the gibberelin hormone to be produced in the plant (many factors cause the plant to naturally produce gibberelin, one of which is stress, however that does not mean that having the plant produce this hormone is causing it stress – one doesnt necessitate the other to be true). Gibberelins are naturally produced by the plants in nature when the plant senses a male is needed in the population to continue its line"

But their instructions are completely different from what is mentioned elsewhere for GA3. They say:
"You only need to spray once daily starting on day 1 of your blooming cycle. Spray once a week for 3.5 weeks straight and on day 26-33 you will start seeing balls form! It’s that simple!"

Is it daily or once a week? Confusing to say the least.

It's certainly another way I could give it a shot. :thanks:

Looks to be more in the GA3 category, but Chris is trying STS on his Candida now so I hope to hear news from @Virgin Ground on that eventually.
We're all having trouble with this so I figured one day soon if things don't grow sacs it's a choice. I just went there and saw the price. No wonder I don't see it all over. I found confusing info there too.

Sorry....I think Im in the wrong place.

I heard there was re re distilling in here. :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom