InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Beautiful RD, Shed! Do you have a white background?

Congrats on making the hop to perlite cloning (I’d say “leap”, but you couldn’t let go of the DipNGro :) )

Too bad about the JH (media matters ;))

I keep telling my wife that I don’t need to spend money on a gym - that’s what gardening is for!
:ganjamon:

Thanks Felipe!
Do you have a white background?
I don't. You don't like the color of my stucco?
Congrats on making the hop to perlite cloning (I’d say “leap”, but you couldn’t let go of the DipNGro )
One of those three is just cut and stuck, the other two are dipped first. Not sure those JH cuts are healthy anyway, so it won't be my last test of this method. Still, my success rate with my regular method is close to 100% so it's not like I need another.
Too bad about the JH (media matters )
Not having the ProMix HP around lost me the whole summer's sun grow. Those three should have been getting flipped any day now. :(
that’s what gardening is for!
I know right?

You don't like the color of my stucco?
Oh no, it isn’t that! I was thinking that even a white sheet would provide better contrast for most of the reddish-purple strains. But I’m one to talk - taking photos of green plants against a background of green plants! :eye-roll:

Oh no, it isn’t that! I was thinking that even a white sheet would provide better contrast for most of the reddish-purple strains.
Quite true, but it never occurs to me when it's harvest day. I just want a full plant pic before it gets cut down.

I could use the cinder block wall but I'd have to move the table and chairs out of the way and wait for the sun to hit it and blah blah blah!

Nice update Shed. How did you grow the pineapple? I’ve seen people cut the top off a pineapple and stick it in some dirt but I’ve never tried that.
Thanks BigD! All my pineapples came from a single fruit I brought back from Maui about 10 years ago. It was a Maui Gold and they're not available here. As pineapples grow they put out slips and suckers which you can pull off and root as well.

Pineapples are really easy to propagate, but the best way is by twisting the top off rather than cutting it. I got my instructions here:

I got myself all infused and smoked out then I hit this thread. o_O Bad move on my part. It all started with the beautiful Red Devil harvest and looking at all that bud in the drying box then I poked that dang link you placed about Henry’s bones and everything spiraled out of control. I just found myself back here after a long journey to somewhere chasing something I had no idea what I was looking for.

What an update. I will have to reread this one now.

:lot-o-toke:

I got myself all infused and smoked out then I hit this thread. Bad move on my part. It all started with the beautiful Red Devil harvest and looking at all that bud in the drying box then I poked that dang link you placed about Henry’s bones and everything spiraled out of control. I just found myself back here after a long journey to somewhere chasing something I had no idea what I was looking for.

What an update. I will have to reread this one now.
Everything went according to plan, except it's better if you open links in a new tab. ;)

Highya ITS,

Love the presentation! Very nice flow. I really liked the pic of buds in the drying box. Interesting about the pineapple grow. Thanks. Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the Red Dragon harvest, Shed! Your Jack Herer kinda looks like mine, but bigger.

JH2.jpg

Hi Shed, cgts on the Red Dragon harvest. Nice haul. I've wondered about the cardboard box hanger and I'm interested to see you using it. I will give that a go next harvest. Also, it's the first time I have seen reference to cloning in straight perlite. I am going to try using pipe cleaners for training next time too #learningwithshed :high-five:

From solo cups to 7 gallons and everything in between!

Boy that Candida is going to be happy moving from a matchbox to a.... ahhhh...lemme see here....hold on..... a slightly bigger matchbox !

Love the pineapple and lemon tree propogation:green_heart:.

Some guerilla Hinterhof action that covered the spectrum of growing!

Must be real nice to have a Red Dragon in a box! You tamed that one good and proper, what a fine looking hanger! I wonder how she tastes?

I'm glad you're finally getting to the end of the nasty less than great soil days! Those root pics are pitiful, poor sad things. On to better life even if it's through compost.

How long does it take to grow a pineapple, and when it's done, the plant grow more?

I can almost hear a sinister giggle as you remove the "shite" soil and replace it with your beloved Promix!

Congrats on the fat harvest. You're a good boxer. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom